TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

Briannnn - I agree, Nike should quit holding out on the big ole air bubbles.
Personally, I wear a 7.5 in women and 6 in kids/men and I don't always get the front air units, non-zen though. Those scream green 95's along with Parra 95's are the only 95's I own with front air units. I'm rambling but that's another one of my frustrations.

I wonder what made them put front air units on those scream green 95's. it seems like kids/womens releases never have the same air as the men's sizes. at least they used to use the fat '93 bubbles on them. now what they use is just pathetic. the mens air units aren't much better.  i pretty much won't buy 95's made since '05.  

I still cringe when I saw men rocking the neon AM95 Zens in 2006-2007 since they were the first "retro" of the AM95s after the HOAs. So worthy of a facepalm and
smh.gif

Denverairforce - I wish I knew the logic behind that. I'm no 95 expert but from what I recall, there are a few older women 95's that have the front & back air units, ie., the Turbo Pink, Pools and those other Pink accent 95's (forgot the name), have the full air units. I don't know which other women 95 has the enormous bubble besides the Scream Green's.

Briannn - lol @ face palm. I despise those Zen's. I don't own any zen's, the whole shape looks totay off IMO.    

GOOEY- You have alot of nice stuff!!! like ALOT! wanna get rid of them sunburst 90s sz 12s?!!

Am I the only one here who is only feeling the black and the green pattas?? Plus seem way to hard to get in larger sizes and so much!!
corduoroy?? WTH

AM97 Zens are a disappointment too. But I'm just a salty purist
laugh.gif

Working at home today so no air maxes to wear. My neighborhood got over a foot of snow X_X

Originally Posted by briannnnn

laugh.gif

Working at home today so no air maxes to wear. My neighborhood got over a foot of snow X_X

I think we all agree a big nay to Zen's.

I wish I could work from home, but I guess it's nice to do absolutely nothing other than browse and chat.

silversurfer5400 making an epic comeback. Damn I love those Antifreeze.

Damn gooey, you have some lovely footwear!

Originally Posted by Mizz Kickz

laugh.gif

I think we all agree a big nay to Zen's.

I wish I could work from home, but I guess it's nice to do absolutely nothing other than browse and chat.
I actually do work...I just can multitask a lot more at home
laugh.gif

The full roster of AM95s I have:
2lsxqja.jpg

Bonus: OG AM93s that I  hope I can wear a couple more times this year when the weather gets nicer.
30bk584.jpg

Gooey, beautiful Pools.  Thanks for breaking all our hearts yet again
laugh.gif

Modz:nice gift from the wife.
james: nice Pattas
RL: I'm not feeling that AM95 windrunner so much anymore.  Colors technically dont match (neon green vs neon yellow) and it looks too loud.  Might be better to go with a minimalist look with a solid-colored top, like black or dark grey.

well Brian, if you're posting 95's, I need to post mine again.  haha.  whenever you guys get sick of me putting up recycled pics, just let me know.  I promise I'll have a couple new pickups within the next few days...

happy friday folks.

spacej - again great shot.
gooey - pools for the third time? 
eek.gif
 i've never been that lucky. dope amsterdams.
jayt - no sign of the sweater here either.
neukicks - nice pattas. you double up on those as well?
laugh.gif

denver - heat wave, huh. hope whatever comes in doesn't cause you to have a heat stroke.
mizz kickz - completely agree, larger air units are in demand.

Denim 90's, nice Kev.....soooo, can I get those Nort Talaria's now???  Haha...
wink.gif
smile.gif

For today, I just sold my previous, now I can wear my new pair:

Cris.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

well Brian, if you're posting 95's, I need to post mine again.  haha.  whenever you guys get sick of me putting up recycled pics, just let me know.  I promise I'll have a couple new pickups within the next few days...
No one can get sick of looking at these.

But then it will discourage some new people from posting their 5 pairs of Italy Blue and Hot Red patent leather 95s thinking that they are doing it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

No one can get sick of looking at these.

But then it will discourage some new people from posting their 5 pairs of Italy Blue and Hot Red patent leather 95s thinking that they are doing it
laugh.gif
dope shot right there yo

For today I thought I would wear my Max Oranges paint chipping and all I still love them.

Nice stuff everyone

Denver- Sick pic

Mars- Nice 95s need a pair

briannnnn- Reminds me I have to get on picking up more 95 only own one pair smh

size 10.5 from the 'bay? was gonna grab them, but had too many other things going on. glad an NT'er ended up with them! pretty interesting model. not one of my favorites, but a good unique one to add to any AM collection, for sure. nice pickup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom