TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
East- SiiiiiiiiiiiiK Max O's The closet thing Ill get to max orange 90's are the retros that released across the pond not to long ago.

C1 & Supa
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

ok, we can battle. lol.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Istill cringe when I saw men rocking the neon AM95 Zens in 2006-2007since they were the first "retro" of the AM95s after the HOAs. Soworthy of a facepalm and
smh.gif
roll.gif
....i remember that, i thought some were rocking GS sizes at first
smh.gif

day off from work today thanks to the snow....and it's still snowing
tired.gif

Tyler - that shot of the adventures
eek.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Stash BW's, MX oranges, all the 95's (especially pools), Denim 90's, Pattas, Persian BW's, Torch 1's, AMS' all
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

other than the midsole and gum outsole...there's nothing good about those max grooves
ohwell.gif

denverairforce wrote:
size 10.5 from the 'bay? was gonna grab them, but had too many other things going on. glad an NT'er ended up with them! pretty interesting model. not one of my favorites, but a good unique one to add to any AM collection, for sure. nice pickup!

Yes. From the 'bay! $15 can't hurt.
They will have a nice Jason Markk bath this Sunday.
I'm very happy with the quality on these.
Have a safe weekend! 

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Stash BW's, MX oranges, all the 95's (especially pools), Denim 90's, Pattas, Persian BW's, Torch 1's, AMS' all
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
All of this
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

other than the midsole and gum outsole...there's nothing good about those max grooves
ohwell.gif
I pretty much agree.  I got my pair for like $15 or $20 in an auction, mostly because I was curious (it was a bad picture and I couldn't figure out exactly what they were, haha).  I don't wear mine a lot, but honestly the comfort and quality is very good on them, far better than a lot of proper 87's of late.

Originally Posted by Stixx

Pool95s- Too dope, so when am95s fall apart does the sole just seperate or do they actually begin to crack?

Both.  As the foam deteriorates the glue often lets loose and the uppers separate.  But also, cracks form in the midsole -- around the bubbles especially, but also other places.  It a sad thing
frown.gif

Bonus: OG AM93s that I hope I can wear a couple more times this year when the weather gets nicer.
Hopefully you mean just putting them in the rotation?  They're not failing structurally are they?

Wore these around the house a while today.  Still gotta clean them up some more, but these things are stupid comfy 
sick.gif

4j6b0j.jpg

Andrew - more "used" than expected or just not feeling the shoe in general?

NikeFNHead - Never seen those Grooves before...I'd be interested to see how they look after you clean them up a bit.

Supa - Nice slates.... I might just settle for the retro that is soon to release, I always seem to loose out when they pop up on the bay.

Cris - Nice stashes. What made pick you replace the other pair? They looked pretty clean to me.

denveairforcer-I definitely haven't gotten sick of that photo. love that shot

and those 90's with the chipping paint are still epic!

Air Max Grooves almost look like an attempt at a modernized Air Max 1...the heel almost looks like it borrows style cues from the Air Classic BW.

laugh.gif
at some of you treating the Groove the same you would treat the Phoenix and the Azulikeit
roll.gif

Eastla, nice Max Oranges. Sucks that the paint chipped but at least that isn't stopping you from wearing them.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Bonus: OG AM93s that I hope I can wear a couple more times this year when the weather gets nicer.
Hopefully you mean just putting them in the rotation?  They're not failing structurally are they?

The glue dried out on some parts of the midsole in the forefoot and at the front of the toebox.  Applied krazy glue (OMG I DIDNT USE GORILLA GLUE OR SHOE GOO) and it seemed to do the trick.  Otherwise the shoes have been very comfortable and durable (once walked 1.5 miles in them
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
) but I'm just trying to be careful with them.

gooey - those pools are looking pristine. hope they last for you
east - loving the max oranges
happy friday fam..

jibby, nice ID's.

fam, I know of a spot selling those white/red/black am1's with the fake gum sole for $55, they do ship. in an effort not to blow up the spot too bad, please PM me for the location and info if you're interested. I will post it on the fam FB page as well...

Calling All FAM Members...I ned your help

I pretty much already know the answer to my own question but here it is anyways.

Is $140 to much for worn x3 in 8/10 condition Air Max 1 clots in a sz 11 with out the box and insoles....

Originally Posted by kickz4show

I pretty much already know the answer to my own question but here it is anyways.

Is $140 to much for worn x3 in 8/10 condition Air Max 1 clots in a sz 11 with out the box and insoles....
laugh.gif
Pictures would be nice
nerd.gif
That sounds like a decent deal, you sure theyre legit?

Originally Posted by kickz4show

wait which clots though? if they are the pink/red ones then i am going to guess that they are ID's that were made.
but like tak says pics would help. if they are legit, for either one thats a good deal

Very Very Clean Hold Tights. Always nice to see a clean shoe.

Size 9 Guys, I cant believe that 03 pair is still on ebay.

My internet was down last night, and Gusto put up that pair of Storm 90's. Needless to say I was heated this morning when I got to work and saw his blog. I wouldve stretched for the 10.5. Damn!

larrivee7- Thanks for the info

FNhead- Interested to see how you clean those up bro

Briannn - I feel you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom