TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ultra arent those the finishline exclusive skylines??? :nerd

yet again the ball is dropped on my part....:smh

^^ dammit i kept passin up on em till they disappeared....
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

it's freezing 70 degrees
roll.gif

and those new 95's are atrocious.  yuck.  no thanks.  what is up with that tongue logo?  I'm sorry to say but the 95 has been laid to rest...
tired.gif

UFB-Diggin' those skylines.  Never really cared for 'em but that pic got me thinking.  What sz. are ya?  Nvm, I'll check tha stats. 

I like those silver n red AM 95's.

whats up everyone. no maxes today.

jwdanklefs - i thought those urawas were ds. the finish looks excellent. dope pickup btw.
cris - nice ids
smokin.gif
ufb - skylines look clean, love the details, especially the mini-swoosh right above the toebox.
denver -
laugh.gif
, at the 95s being laid to rest comment.

Those 95s are grotesque...
sick.gif

Nwt -  Dope Drurys but I think yours need a little TLC lol...
UFB - Dope skylines!
Spenser - Very nice 95s!
Jake - Very clean paint job and bursts!
Cris - Those IDs look great!
Stuntman - Sick 360s!
East - Ima pass on those Parras as well... Only cuz I cant afford em lol...

Odeezy-I guess you're right.

I've always been drawn to wild *** colors and stuff.  I'll rock both pairs of those 95's. 

Cris-I'll be biting those ID's.  Good summer shoe

^ I think you were aiming for the WDYWT thread Fuser, but all good, dope In4's..........

Cris.

Damn....those eastbay 95's are terrible, the logo is definitely not helping either. but seriously....horse hair? patent? we're back to this nike?
indifferent.gif

the silver/red is ehhhhhhhhhh at best, still nothing to lose sleep or money over. the blk/silver could have been dope without the patent of course....and that black/blue pair? been there before?
nerd.gif

air-max-95-blackuniversity-blue.jpg

smh.gif
tired.gif

as for the parra's? no more around...

UFB - skylines
pimp.gif

James - dope selection
glasses.gif

Kev -
smh.gif
...70 degree's...i wish! i'm already plotting kicks for this weekends expected high of 55 out this way
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif

NWT - putting in work on those drury's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mike - i caught that
laugh.gif

Fuser - ummmmmm....there's been some mistake....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

oneof our fam just picked up my ultimate holy grail in my size, deadstockin perfect condition with box. although, it's probably one of his holygrail sneakers also. I'm already feeling depressed, lol. wait till yousee, just wait... I won't say anything else...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

one of our fam just picked up my ultimate holy grail in my size, deadstock in perfect condition with box. although, it's probably one of his holy grail sneakers also. I'm already feeling depressed, lol. wait till you see, just wait... I won't say anything else...
pimp.gif

NWT - nice, glad to see you putting them to good use
UFB - nice Skylines
pimp.gif
 Love my pair, just wish I had gone 1/2 sz up.

And I actually like a couple of those 95s.  And by like, I mean am disgusted by.  And by a couple, I mean all of them.

all those eastbay 95s could be wearable if they just accented the air bubbles or something...only 2 tones on a gradient shoe looks off

i didnt really look but for nikestore clearance has their usual 20% off extra and free shipping. Just a heads up, when i glanced you can get good priced trainer 1's also those wanna be chili 95's too

Take an additional 20% off clearance prices via coupon code "NEXT76". Plus, coupon code "GIFT" bags free shipping.

Thanks for the comments everyone!!!

On the Urawas, I actually used acetone to clean the midsole of the shoe real well and then used Angelus white paint... No duller... Angelus paint is made for leather but is a very good sticking paint on clean areas and is a very malleable coating. It can move and conform with out cracking. Its probably better than what Nike uses on 90s an the QSs... Do 2 coats, let the first one dry all the way before the second coat. No masking... Just be careful and take your time. I like to see where my brush goes... It is too much of a risk for me to paint on tape when I know if I just put my brush where it needs to go then I wont get in trouble (Thats what she said!). I'm always afraid that I will pull the tape up to see where the brush bristles got under their and FARKED me up!!! lol Then just let it dry...

I will post pics of those Euros I got off Greg a while back in a few....

Edit: Also, if anyone is trying to do this on bursts, make sure you use the duller. Bursts dont have a glossy midsole and Angelus does come out with that same sheen that we all know and love from some of our favorite AM1s! But the burst needs that flat white so use the duller... I will post pics of those as well when I am done...

^ I finished up my Royal Blue Burst last night. No masking, it drives me crazy. Easier to see where the brush goes. Ill have pics up tonight.

Jake, I completely agree with your painting style (no masking, see your brush, etc.), but i'll be very curious to see how those hold up after 3 or 4 wears. have you used this method before? and if so, how many times have you worn those stripped/repainted pairs? I stripped and painted some bursts and they cracked after just 2 wears, but I wasn't using angelus.

Aaron - did you mean "wanna be comet 95s"?

Wow nice restore on the midsoles. I love rainy days, makes me go to th closet an see what shoes I can fix.

So my last pair of ID's came in and came it really dope. I just wish they didn't leave a mark by the ankle. I already rubbed some of it off. This plus shorts= summer daze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom