TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Thanks for the comments everyone!!!

On the Urawas, I actually used acetone to clean the midsole of the shoe real well and then used Angelus white paint... No duller... Angelus paint is made for leather but is a very good sticking paint on clean areas and is a very malleable coating. It can move and conform with out cracking. Its probably better than what Nike uses on 90s an the QSs... Do 2 coats, let the first one dry all the way before the second coat. No masking... Just be careful and take your time. I like to see where my brush goes... It is too much of a risk for me to paint on tape when I know if I just put my brush where it needs to go then I wont get in trouble (Thats what she said!). I'm always afraid that I will pull the tape up to see where the brush bristles got under their and FARKED me up!!! lol Then just let it dry...

I will post pics of those Euros I got off Greg a while back in a few....

Edit: Also, if anyone is trying to do this on bursts, make sure you use the duller. Bursts dont have a glossy midsole and Angelus does come out with that same sheen that we all know and love from some of our favorite AM1s! But the burst needs that flat white so use the duller... I will post pics of those as well when I am done...
where do you get angelus??

^ just google it. There's lots of mail order places. This paint is awesome for midsoles becauses it allows for stretching.

PARRA/PATTA NEWS : Shoes will cost 250 EUR cash only, only 1 per person. 56 pairs(hope this part is not so), 21 Mercer will have them the following week.
Looking for more info. Will keep everyone informed. 

^those id's
pimp.gif

Sup fam! I don'even know where to start I'm so far behind. Breezed thru a couple of pages and I see veryone still doing their thing
pimp.gif

Here are a few pics from Tahoe. Sorry for the flood
4402751996_5fbb53a375.jpg
4401987445_f1a21c8bae.jpg

4401986865_758dc69ffb.jpg
4402751558_7d626893e8.jpg

wore these today
4401921407_538d4bc95d.jpg

Also, looking to sell off some kicks so any size 9 cats hit me up
4402686230_c066e6c524.jpg

sup fam!

dropping by real quick, been super busy last couple of week. i was offered a great job back east so im running around trying to finish everything up here in chicago.

also got some new pickups waiting for me ill post them once everything is settled.

pages are flying by as usual and the pics/contributions have been great.

56 pairs.....that's wack! That just slimmed up chances for many of us.

Thanks for the info.

Originally Posted by tak

56 pairs.....that's wack! That just slimmed up chances for many of us.

Thanks for the info.
yea wack indeed!  hope this isn't correct, seems weird nsw would be getting these if there are fewer pairs than the black or purple ones.  i really want these.

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

sup fam!

dropping by real quick, been super busy last couple of week. i was offered a great job back east so im running around trying to finish everything up here in chicago.

That's what's up. 
pimp.gif

Hope you get the job (and hopefully they have a casual dress code so you can still rock Maxes)
laugh.gif

I finally saw those pics of those four new Air Max 95s...absolutely horrible...even the fake vendors wouldn't cop.

Great pics Chris!

What up fam? be on the lookout for the Ustream mix link tomorrow night between 9-9:30pm. Might have to do a Gang Starr/Guru set!

today...recycled pic.

i wouldn't see anyone but Patta getin em if there were only 56 pairs.
feel like that part can't be true.....  (the 56 pair part)
let's hope.

Originally Posted by prok13

What up fam? be on the lookout for the Ustream mix link tomorrow night between 9-9:30pm. Might have to do a Gang Starr/Guru set!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dope 90's Dave & Jibby
pimp.gif

yuku is tripping....did Gooey come in here and shut it down yet again?
nerd.gif
smh.gif
smokin.gif
smh.gif

they need to get this yuku business sorted out, this is becoming an every-other-day thing where posts are on some "now you see me, now you don't" bs.

anyway, hey Andrew, micmorales did come in here not too long ago and say they were gonna drop at patta then at another store each week after, so maybe there are 56 pairs at patta, but then allotments for each of the other stores getting them in addition to that 56? i dunno. I would still much rather have the black pair, but I'm coming around to the maroons...

Prok- Escapes
smokin.gif
!!!  Ill try and be tuned in.....  I need those  Escape's Mayhem cough-cough
nerd.gif

Jibby- Sik Wit It
pimp.gif

is it me or does this thread move faster whenever i can't get on my computer?!

some dope stuff on the last few pages FAM - Infras, Clot iDs, Navi samples, Nely's mini Navi's, Storms, J1 and W&W inspireds, etc etc

Cris - VERY nice job on those Pantone iDs, the colours go together really well.
J - nice c/w on those... just when i thought you were taking a break
laugh.gif
iDs to come soon too!
wink.gif
ps. lovin' that Drogba gif... i'm guessing that was after last year's (fixed) 2nd leg against Barca.
spenserhawk - never seen those 95s before
pimp.gif
i've been on a massive '95 tip lately.
Jake - fantastic restoration job on those Urawas. i think i'm finally going to dabble in that very soon.
Brian - i'm VERY intrigued now to know what you are talking about
nerd.gif

Chris - dope pics as always.

i couldn't get that 95s link to work, but by the sounds of it, i'm not missing anything?

so anyway, yesterday i added to my recent sneaker buying onslaught with pair #8 in 9 days
embarassed.gif

#3 turned up yesterday which i'm completely ecstatic about -
DS with box for $175, '99 Midnight Navy 87s:

4402016601_229b9a4a9b.jpg
4402018809_19705a74fb.jpg

4402779100_6b7c649d7f.jpg
4402352593_e8625d85b6.jpg

4402008649_48860984c5.jpg

sorry for all the pics... i couldn't help myself
tongue.gif

(*edit - had to add the side profile... i couldn't get a proper shot earlier today - Nike, PLEASE take note of the shape
ohwell.gif
)

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

yuku is tripping....did Gooey come in here and shut it down yet again?
nerd.gif
smh.gif
smokin.gif
smh.gif
nerd.gif
I'm waiting to see all 7 pairs he purchased over the last week
laugh.gif

On another note,
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
, sometimes I hate dealing with ebay sellers. Paid for some bursts on the 22nd and haven't received them let alone a message from the seller. Shot him a message today and he responded with "my bad, I was sick. Just shipped them yesterday". What the hell? How you gonna charge me $20 for priority mail and then not send the damn shoes?! Hopefully no one in here is the seller
nerd.gif

Sorry for the rant...

KVN - dope IDs
Vivrantchino21 - Congrats on the job offer!
NikeFNHead - hopefully they drop more than 56 pairs
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom