TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm copping those 90s without a shadow of a doubt.

Greg - Nice bro!  Saw your comment on my blog, no more trips to NC planned for me... Sam will be leaving on the 24th.  You would not believe the visa BS we've been through.

These turned up yesterday but alas they're not for me.  Copped when my boy was over for a holiday, 2 more pairs on the way, only one of them mine.  What can you do?  Straight jack of Justin's steez:

4404673527_d5369925f4_o.jpg

4404673569_3930e5274c_o.jpg

4404673631_2c1d423c72_o.jpg

Hopefully my Knicks inspired colorway isn't far away!

GOOD STUFF as usual...

JC- Nice deal you got on those, and I can tell those are buttery lol

ill be stoping in shortly prok. bout to
pimp.gif
real quick

just grab these for another pretty decent deal

we dont have any real, real big footers in here do we? there are two pairs of spiridons up on ebay, size 14.... im not sure how long they've been up on ebay for

Originally Posted by JC5123

ill be stoping in shortly prok. bout to
pimp.gif
real quick

just grab these for another pretty decent deal

I think I need to spend more time on that auction site.......you done got yourself a deal on those. Another pair with that buttery soft leather..get your
pimp.gif
on!

Originally Posted by prok13

getting the ustream mix up and running soon!

Gang Starr set!

dave.

please record it Dave!
tongue.gif
nice pickup btw... the leather looks quality.

thanks for the comments on the '99s everyone... and whoever asked, yes i will definitely be wearing them.

Steve -
laugh.gif
@ the Flickr comments.
spenserhawk - my bad, the Emerald looked different in those pics.
Dan - i like those iDs. Voltage Green isn't it? it's Voltage Yellow on those 90s Justin posted.
eastla - yes the Slates retroed in '02 and '05 (i have both
tongue.gif
). Napsize has an '02 9 up, but they're $221.
Purple - interested??
Andrew - thanks dude. i look forward to seeing what you have in store
pimp.gif

Justin - liking all of those c/w's, it's just the materials that are letting them down for me. don't forget, i'll be needing a 9.5... and you'll need a 12 in the USAs right?
laugh.gif

Greg - jealous. it's gonna be a while before i'll be doing any of that.

anyone else lost all their messages from their Yuku inbox??

so pickups #4-6 arrived today. feeling kinda sad it'll all be over soon lol. in the middle of negotiating #9 now
wink.gif

#4 - (backup) DS Varsity 87s for £48:
4405455648_57d6b3f0f4.jpg

4405454182_6c1f963e2f.jpg

about time too after my last pair fell thru, was starting to feel left out with all recent pairs posted.

#5 - (2nd backup pr) worn, boxless '01 Neon Greens (lace over tongue version) with very slight signs of nubs £40:
4404687571_2fd2804bef.jpg
4405449290_65fcc8756f.jpg

by far, my favourite of all the Neon retros.

#6 - worn, boxless '01 Hyper Blues £31, still with signs of nubs:
4404682603_74db867bd0.jpg
4404679511_bcdb23b661.jpg

never thought i'd bother with these after getting the Pools, Crystals and Ice Blues
embarassed.gif

*edit - Yuku is definitely trippin'.
no worries Purple, u should def go for Chris' pairs first. both of those are awesome c/w's.

gooey, not just yet. im still waiting on someone to pay up for the 1/2 cents i sold on ebay. not only that im thinkin about buying battlegrounds AMlights and 90's.

Gooey---all things come to an end eventually..........then they eventually start all over again LOL
smokin.gif

eoRRrrr- That you who scored on chlorophyll Pattas 
nerd.gif

Damn Gooey, shutting it down in here.

Here are my latest pickups:

For the future wife, I couldnt pass these up for her.

And for me, a second pair after I trashed the first pair I had.

and last but not least. They are DS but came yellowed. Not a recent pickup, but a recent paint job. Createx is awesome. Again thanks Denver for enlightening me on this stuff. No masking. 3 coats.

Thanks gooey when I was the crystals I was like this
smokin.gif
and then
mad.gif
cause I cant find them none the less sick pick up man your coming with the heat big area bubble very much appreciated.

Gooey - Unbelievable. They're all fantastic and at great prices. Fam Member of the Month! (Are you officially Fam yet? If not, why not?! You know you want to do a full collection post.)

These are the green but so are Justin's.

yooooo.

battle - that shot with the shoes and lake tahoe is amazing. i likes!
brick - nothin' better than steaks and beer, yum.
nycever - dope ids
smokin.gif
gooey - nice pickups, you have a few more coming in dont you.
el bro - all of those look clean, imo. great job with the midsoles.
mic and lex - usa was on the comeback, unfortunately, it was too little, too late. feelin' that home jersey though.

Sup Fam

IDs are nice

95s- Man, hurts to see what neons USED to look like

Royal burst and paint job looks great!!!

Expecting some AM1IDs, 95s, and 09s tomorrow... Feel like a kid waiting for gifts

Originally Posted by nwt

we dont have any real, real big footers in here do we? there are two pairs of spiridons up on ebay, size 14.... im not sure how long they've been up on ebay for
yeah them were up before for a while and noone picked them up. Im a 13 but dont really know if i could beast a 14 but a super deal for sure!!
GOOEY- Sick pickups im gonna get 2 pairs of UK released AM in 2 weeks so im set for a minute! Ill send picks of both pairs when I get the lights in! thanks again! sorry for the little confusions!
NYC- Nice IDs, I have a similar colorway stowed in my locker I am gonna get soon!
BRICK- wishing I could BBQ right now. Freezing by me but suppose to be nice by the end of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom