TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by EEntegRa

baybully - nice pickup. 9.5 from the auction site recently?
Yes sir....they ended up going surprisingly low....they may even qualified as a TCA purchase
laugh.gif

jwdanklefs - I saw you just picked up a pair of the Crepe Bursts for a good price as well
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Baybully650

Originally Posted by EEntegRa

baybully - nice pickup. 9.5 from the auction site recently?
Yes sir....they ended up going surprisingly low....they may even qualified as a TCA purchase
laugh.gif

jwdanklefs - I saw you just picked up a pair of the Crepe Bursts for a good price as well
pimp.gif
so that was you. lol. another 9.5er eh....
smile.gif

Mike....thanks for the link dude, unfortunatly, I'm an 8.5 in Burst, good price as well.

And Nick, I think it was you that told me about those Bacon's, thanks as well, I'd cop, but I got a pair already, good for resale, but it would take a while, I like quick money, haha.....

For today, I had to wear these again, I'm lovin' them:

Cris.

gooey - seriously man. you are killing me over here with all those pickups. haven't been able to get anything new for sometime and I believe I am having pickup withdrawl...
eyes.gif

baybully - nice crepe bursts. I'd love to get my hands on the crepe 90s..
tak - loving the livestrongs boss. another pair of 90s I'd like
Cris - pantones looking good sir. I think I like V2 more though. something about the black on V1 just isn't loud enough for me
laugh.gif

east - both chilis looking fresh
PEAS FAM

Originally Posted by andrewdice2757

Still have a few I need to get my hands on but this is the 87 collection.
Gotta work on my 90 & ID game now
frown.gif
Currys...one of those shoes I've wanted forever and keep passing up.

Andrewdice - Nice collection you got there
east - those 95s came out looking nice with a little cleaning.
cris - when you first posted the design for those IDs I thought you were out of your mind
laugh.gif
. They came out looking dope!
jibby - the crepe 90s are definitely my fav out of the set. I just need to pick up a pair of the 1s for cheap and the set will be complete.

These set for an April release...
nxtg9i.jpg

Persian BW w/ Torch Material
29w8pe9.jpg

Andrew - Damn u came up on all those pretty fast
pimp.gif

^ both those 180s are very nice. will cop
also, there are some used size 11 AM90 DWs on the auction site for those interested 190377478251 (sorry if posted already)

*EDIT - is this ebay user (s_lahooty_m) one of you guys?

Thanks jibby that sellers has some nice stuff on there .5 size to big for me I would be all over a specific pair

Andrew- Nice 1's you have there lots of heat

Baybulley-Thank you sir they came out good now that I looked at the before pics.

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

^ both those 180s are very nice. will cop
also, there are some used size 11 AM90 DWs on the auction site for those interested 190377478251 (sorry if posted already)

*EDIT - is this ebay user (s_lahooty_m) one of you guys?
he's an ISSer...he's legit, I bought my 112 AM1s from him.

Those Limeish 180s are crack 
smokin.gif
Prob have to snag a pair of em.

....just realized i painted the wrong shade of grey on my air max lights.....lol, i was wondering why it was so much darker hahahahh, fail

sup everybody....

damn those persians look dope wit the torch material....i wonder how much lighter the shoes are gonna be

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

These set for an April release...
nxtg9i.jpg

Persian BW w/ Torch Material
29w8pe9.jpg

Andrew - Damn u came up on all those pretty fast
pimp.gif

those persian looks pretty dope in that colorway.

Shaun - thanks for the info. he def seems legit, I just thought for a second that I had seen that username at some point in here...
another question for folks, does $170 shipped from the UK sound reasonable for some Size 11 DS AM90 Spruces?

Originally Posted by battleground03

no worries Purple, u should def go for Chris' pairs first. both of those are awesome c/w's.
Word!!!!
tongue.gif

haha no doubt, but man, i think the dude is flaking for sure. so if you wanna go through with the trade or something with the 1/2 cents hit me up! ill be willing to add cash
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
happy.gif

broke out these bad boys today, it was my first time wearing them and i was so nervous they were gonna die
laugh.gif

btw my sexy ankles are NOT for sale...sorry

Originally Posted by denverairforce

eorr - soooo beautiful. wow. how did they hold up?

they were perfect, I wore them all day around campus and everything, and I only paid $40 for them too
pimp.gif

wow man, congrats. excellent pickup for $40. keep an eye on them though, check 'em after each wear and don't wear them excessively!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom