TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cris - of course the jacket is dope but i know you always represent the kick/hi and in4mation crew too
pimp.gif

Man, its been too long since I've been in here. I've been a General bum for the past while. Things still looking good in here, I'm in the market for some grails at the moment. Looking for Urawas, Storm am90s, and Grape womens 87s (with the swoosh on the toe). Anyone has these in a mens sz 11 HOLLA~!

Also - to my EURO fam I'll be in London in April and I was thinking of heading over to either A-dam, France or Germany. I'll keep you all posted, International AM FAM Summit round 2 ?
smokin.gif

Shhhhh, don't ruin the suprise
smile.gif

Anyway..I'm obviously way out of the loop here... how do I get a pair of these in a sz 11 ?

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sharing these photos.
They look amazing!!!
Only releasing at Patta on the 13th.
21 Mercer St, Montalban and others to follow on the 20th or 27th.

tryin to clear up some confusion, but a few blogs are saying selected Tier 0 accounts are releasing these on the 13th also.... any truth to this?? :nerd

What up Fam!

Cris - can't wait to see what u got planned for the tee's, i'm definitely down for the prepay too...just say the word. and that hold tight jacket is serious
pimp.gif

James/Neu - lounging in the goodlife (aka IT land where they do nothing all day
laugh.gif
)
Timothy - nice shot of the springs
smokin.gif

James/Jdocs - been a minute dude, hope all is well.
Mars - dope hua's
pimp.gif

nothing from me today....still waiting for some goodies to arrive
nerd.gif

Cris - Im down for a pre-pay for the tees if its better for u. I bet we'll be seeing a lot more FAM apps since the tees are coming out lol
nerd.gif
!
AirMax87 - Wow good luck snapping those pics! Might take all day lol
Daaz - I feel u on the "Air Awacks" 2k9s. I might a get one or too... On disco of course!
Jibby - Very nice shot of the Pattas!
Mars -
pimp.gif

nice patta's. i still have yet to grab a pair when the prices were still good
frown.gif

today. quick snap now im off to play some roulette
laugh.gif

FAM - thanks for the comments on the patta pic. I wasn't really planning on making it so 'spring like', but I guess I did inadvertently
laugh.gif
. spring is indeed here in the PNW, and I hope it comes soon for those of you in the midwest/northeast! I remember when I was living in NH while attending grad school and it seemed like spring would never come...
anywho...
James - sick 87s as always sir. you doing well/staying outta trouble?
Mars - lovely huas, and I'm jealous of the shorts weather. we are not quite there yet up here...
Cris - yea if you need some prepay to get things rolling on some new tees just say the word!
Purp - nice tailwinds boss. not really my cup of tea but the do look pretty darn comfy
I should have some new stuff in my possession soon.  and gooey I am blaming it all on your barrage of heat some pages back!
happy.gif

CRISUNO- what would an Amsterdam or stash TAF shirt look like.

I think if you JWDAN and BG got together and put ideas down it would shut down
places like Supreme, UNDFTD, Alife. Triple Threat collab would be insane.
Maybe a character, graffitti and some 3M. It would be over gentlemen!!! TAF clothing brand? Idk I guess the possibilities are endless.

^^^ yeah the tailwinds are really comfy. i got them when the 50% off came around at FTL, i like em for the price i paid though
laugh.gif

AmnMolinarwrote:
CRISUNO- what would an Amsterdam orstash TAF shirt look like.

I think if you JWDAN and BG got together and put ideas down it wouldshut down
places like Supreme, UNDFTD, Alife. Triple Threat collab would beinsane.
Maybe a character, graffitti and some 3M. It would be over gentlemen!!!TAF clothing brand? Idk I guess the possibilities areendless.

...............Heehee, dope.
wink.gif

Cris.

Cool stuff as ever, love those laces in the TAF ones a pafge over Cris. Nike take note....

More rain today, so some no nice ams more than likely. Maybe some Trainers air some Stabs.....

TAF Tees, sweeeeeet
happy.gif

FAM- What is the best "product" to use when cleaning suede? and how do you clean suede without it turning stiff. Thanks

cris-I'm with dallas, Stash or Amsterdam inspired would be dope!

*neon*

probably Jason Markk or you could check out a shoe repair shop and check out their suede cleaning products. I think Jason Markk is the best way to go. They created it specifically for sneakers with many different materials. you can do it by hand without these products but you risk messing up the suede, bleeding, fading, and stiffening the suede if you don't do it the right way.

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

^^^ yeah the tailwinds are really comfy. i got them when the 50% off came around at FTL, i like em for the price i paid though
laugh.gif

How many times have you worn them?  My Tailwinds started off comfy but now the comfort is now really lacking...still a nice eye-catching shoe though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom