TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup FAM! Good stuff all around!

Cris: ILLY idea to re-up the FAM tees! I voted for Safari, but it looks like Neon's gonna be produced... If it does, put it on CHARCOAL! lol Please!

Anywho...

I was surprised that 1/2 of my iDs was delivered today because I never received tracking or anything! It took less than three weeks including weekends! I'm very pleased that they were produced EXACTLY how I pictured them. Big UPs to BG for posting the perfect pic for a PS!

iD Rendering
2kgehk.jpg

PS
2qb7qld.jpg

Final Product
14y376e.jpg

Now, the Dilemma! lol Which tag!?! Since I'm indecisive at moment, I may utilize velco adhesives (ala Undefeated IV), so I could swap as I please lol

thanks for the the love on the scream greens. might be putting an app soon fellas.

mayhem
- more goodies? you just can't contain yourself can you,
laugh.gif
gswarriorz
- im feelin' those ultraman 90s, when are they due?
jibby
- the weather's been mild here for the past few days, been fortunate enough to enjoy it. only problem with spring are my allergies
mad.gif
illust - those turned out sick man
smokin.gif
. i'd have to agree with you on the velcro idea, i think that's what i would do.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Since I'm indecisive at moment, I may utilize velco adhesives (ala Undefeated IV), so I could swap as I please lol
I thought of this idea a while back too, you should do it!  I'd love to see how that turns out...  good luck!

Yup, I think I'm proceed with the velcro idea!

Here's another iD 'project' I have on deck. I got the Penny logo from my sister's BEAT Penny IIs lol.

6iehau.jpg

Edit:
Mars & Tak: Thanks, Sirs!

Amn: Stash cw for the FAM tees would be ILLY!

ILL - got me wondering if my pairs are waiting for me too?   btw- nice iDs
smokin.gif

ohhh yah i forgot to mention my vote goes with neon, besides the fact a majority of my shirts are black i dont have vios or safaris
frown.gif

Sup FAM,

loads of great stuff posted as usual:- Steath & Redwood 90s, wmns HOA 87s, iDs (nice work Illy), JD 95s (agree with the pop, 1 of the best 95s for a long time), Infra HOA 90s (great price), AMS, Storms, navy & obsidian '03 87s, Safari 90s, Safari 87s, Juve 2 95s, Flame Red 93s, Varsity Royal Lights (one of the best Light c/w's around) etc.

Hameed - sup bro, congrats on the pickups. especially nice to cross off wants rather than just more 'extra' pickups lol.
Chris - nice old pics there (why you always gotta get those grey '99s out??
laugh.gif
)
Neil - Shady Bursts are lookin sick... very clean. congrats man
pimp.gif

grattaca - welcome! dope collection
pimp.gif
and nice to see someone else with those Midnight Navy '99 '87s.
Lex - nice 95s, never seen those before. yet another grey/ blue c/w!
Justin - hope the Purples survived their first outing
wink.gif
and
roll.gif
@ the magic pants! True 97s for $30??! and i thought my DS pair for $75 was a good deal
embarassed.gif
those NY/ Gotham joints look pretty interesting too.

Andrew & Brian - the 'Burst Bros' - you guys straight up killed it. congratulations
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
finds like that are what restore your faith in being patient and never giving up on the hunt!

now all we need is one of those double WDYWT pics a la Oli (and another FAM member, i forget who - sorry!) with the Safety Orange Bursts
tongue.gif
btw, does anyone have that pic?

2nd outing for today:
4420114039_067f4bfb05.jpg

i'm still not FAM yet either so no point in me voting
frown.gif

Hi Yall,

Nice ids on the previous page and crazy bursts ! I need some of those QUICK !

To the europeans of the fam. I was thinking of making the trip to get a pair of parra x patta's on saturday. I was hoping you could give me some advice. I was planning to show up on the friday and I was wondering on the last patta's TZ release at what time did the people start to line up? What kind of time should I be arriving if I wish to get a pair size 10 for sure ? Also any idea on retail price ? I suppose is limited to one pair per person ?

Thanks for any info you can provide. Hope it's not too crazy on saturday
smile.gif

Just for curiosity, who is planning a trip to grab a pair ?

Peace

Gian

gooey: Tibor has the safety orange Bursts but I think Oli has two mean-looking OG Bursts of his own (white/green and a black pair with a gradient yellow to red air unit)

briannnnn - the green pair of bursts you're talking about is what Andrew/Cleveland just picked up, page 1764. the other pair you're talking about, I think those are Air Max 94's.

edit: somebody posted this pic again recently, I don't remember who itbelongs to though.  I think these are the AM94's you were thinking of,couldn't find Oli's pic...

16e151e34bcea9ad9fafeb58d35d8147a0be9d7.jpg

Originally Posted by briannnnn

gooey: Tibor has the safety orange Bursts but I think Oli has two mean-looking OG Bursts of his own (white/green and a black pair with a gradient yellow to red air unit)

i think you misunderstood my post... there's a classic pic from a year or 2 ago with Oli (and now that you mention it, probably Tibor) with both of them wearing black sweat pants AND Safety Orange Bursts... kinda like the OG Burst Bros lol.

east - nice, you should cop those.
gooey - good luck with the 95s, hope they hold up for you.
kris - i got you.

illustrayt made me feel like sharing. not maxes, but something in the works for a few ids. flight tags came from size 4y bred ivs and iron-on swoosh patches came in a few weeks ago.

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

i think you misunderstood my post... there's a classic pic from a year or 2 ago with Oli (and now that you mention it, probably Tibor) with both of them wearing black sweat pants AND Safety Orange Bursts... kinda like the OG Burst Bros lol.
Tibor posted his orange bursts recently which was why he came to mind first.

DenverBrian: thanks for clarifying.

It's only Tuesday but it already has been a long week for me...

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

^^^ yeah the tailwinds are really comfy. i got them when the 50% off came around at FTL, i like em for the price i paid though
laugh.gif

How many times have you worn them?  My Tailwinds started off comfy but now the comfort is now really lacking...still a nice eye-catching shoe though.
i'd say 15-20 wears. most of them were all hard wears too. from my heel area to the arch is comfy but once it gets to the forefoot it doesnt feel as comfy as the heel/arch area i like em nonetheless

and those evo am1's..mmmmm my grails
smokin.gif
devil.gif

What's up FAM? Just rollin through for the evening...

Anyone seen this auction - 120540031144

I honestly don't see how anyone could justify spending that kinda dough unless they were filthy rich.
eyes.gif

GS - Those Ultraman 90s are gross...I honestly don't understand how/why Nike puts out crap that looks like that.
mad.gif

^^^
roll.gif
, i saw that yesterday and almost had a heart attack. in the meantime, where can i find some kid robot patches
laugh.gif
?  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom