TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tak- LOL sneakgeekz is a funny dude. I sold him his concepts blue lobsters months back.

Mambas...Interesting. They are on eastbay and a few pairs on the other bay. His bubbles did look pretty large. I don't remember them being that big when I was holding them. I was about to grab them at NT NY but the $144.95 plus NY tax price tag was a bit steep for my liking. Unless anyone has some solid info I may just have to grab them off the bay with the bing cashback.

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

tak: yes, i am back brotha!

modz: ooh, aussie ftl exclusive? i have a connect (in melb) there now... how much are they going for? ooo'err...

FTL  AUS $179.95 AUD = 165US?

good to see you back
wink.gif

JTTL- Shoetrends PreOrder  $105 + 15 shipping

Sorry fam about the voodoo donuts... Haha. I saw that one dude on Diner's, Drive in's and Dive's, and he did a segment on that place. Looked bomb, so we took a trip... Too bad we didn't actually try a voodoo donut though, haha.

Wore DQM am90 currents, then flywire am90 current's to the gym... No pic though...

BTW, Cris, you have any larges left?

shieet... $180AUD is super steep for a pair of am90 runners. i forgot about the insane VAT charges, so much like i used to pay when i was in the UK!
frown.gif

if they ever hit outlets... please PM me!

I have been saying this whole time Nike should release the LAZER BLUES for the anniversary and noone said anything. Now its great! If they really release them with good materials I will *##%!! Love that shoe and know I will never find them in a 13!

Got a pickup today with help from our friend Gooey off the UKebay. really stoked to get them!! Ive been really wanting alot of UK realease AMs lately.

Nice stuff everyone else!

Sup FAM!

Viet: Now that is a FIND!

UK: Awesome Crepes, Sir!

tak: Laser Blue90s... ILLY! It's great to hear they're releasin'. I thought my focus would be strictly on iDs, now I guess not!
jibby: Spruces...
pimp.gif

I just finished Phase I of my AMJ III.5s or as Cris would say, "JordAM" III.5  project.  
happy.gif
 I just added a few hits of netting.

aem6wh.jpg

2w65btl.jpg

8vtgte.jpg

I finally decided to go with the two smaller tags.

35lfbco.jpg

The victim  
laugh.gif

Ray...ILLY!
laugh.gif
damn bro...those are lookin clean man!

Justin...maybe there's a recall for that
nerd.gif
I think at a Sheikh shoes by me they have the brown/tan/orange lights for like 40....you know you want em haha.

Won...glad to see you back bro!

I def need to peep LB90s before I pull the trigger. Let's just hope there's enough to go around...DOWN WITH RESELLERS.
nerd.gif

Dope stuff all!

Peace Fam!

TGIMFF!!!!!!!!

For today, since the Jacket is AM worthy, thought I add it in:

Lyons x Lyons.

Cris.

No page two....ever...
smh.gif

edit - yuku tripping again
laugh.gif

Cris - TGIMFF for real
tired.gif
glasses.gif

Shaun - let me know
nerd.gif

Ray - very dope idea to use the netting, it really sets it off. now i can only imagine how dope that'd look on the toebox.
pimp.gif

damn cris the matching jacket looks great with those. reminds me i have a sample pair of those that i havent worn yet. 1st gen 360's are still my favorite...

Thanks Airon.....I'm not really into the matchy-matchy, but I wanted to wear the shoes and the jacket today, so I just threw it on together.

Cris.

nice huf 90s, don't see those posted in here too often. normally I'm not a fan of yellow/brown combos, but it works well on those. I like the clear accents too, contrary to popular opinion, haha.

what's good fam, I've been wearing boots for the past couple months, now that the weathers getting nicer it's time to bust out the sneakers.

Air Stabs

not am's but many of you's would appreciate
Air Footscapes

peace y'all, have a good weekend
pimp.gif

I still need to jump on a pair of Footscapes, need the Fragments.

Cool Huf's up there, wear with caution, those things crack like a mudafooka......

Cris.

yup. huf 90's crackalacka. wore mine about 4x and they're looking like grannyass. 
i love footscapes. super comfortable. you needa try them out sir crisone. 

Thank you for the comments and tips(cracking
frown.gif
) on the HUF.
Good to hear that Footscapes have some admires here.
I love mine and can't wait for the Flywire version to get here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom