TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
UFB & Tak -
pimp.gif

pickup pickup..

why does it take so long for my photobucket to load on yuku now?

I'll keep an eye out Tak although i dont expect them to hit sales as they're limited. Nice L Blues by the way.

And yes, they're an FL exclusive.

Out to see The Hurt Locker in em, and waiting for the insurance man to tell me if they plan to repair the 400 dents in my car or get me a new one....

see, i wake up, post on NT, shower, drive my %*$$ to work, and blup. another page has passed.

sick.gif

laugh.gif

jake: OH SCHNAP!! that looks like it hurts. a lot.

tak: nice, nice. i could use a pair of those. don't worry, i'll be able to convince the gf to let me buy a pair, huhu.

modz: nice +%$. sorry i have to ask (i've been missing from in here) but what are those black infras? they look really good, actually. ids?

fam: sorry i've been missing a lot from in here. but i can NT where i am now, so i'll plop in here and there. i don't have many AMs though, so i'll be lurking a lot. been wearing my AM1s recently; broke out my atmos and HOAs the past couple of days. i've forgotten how much i like them...

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

see, i wake up, post on NT, shower, drive my %*$$ to work, and blup. another page has passed.

sick.gif

laugh.gif

jake: OH SCHNAP!! that looks like it hurts. a lot.

tak: nice, nice. i could use a pair of those. don't worry, i'll be able to convince the gf to let me buy a pair, huhu.

modz: nice +%$. sorry i have to ask (i've been missing from in here) but what are those black infras? they look really good, actually. ids?

fam: sorry i've been missing a lot from in here. but i can NT where i am now, so i'll plop in here and there. i don't have many AMs though, so i'll be lurking a lot. been wearing my AM1s recently; broke out my atmos and HOAs the past couple of days. i've forgotten how much i like them...
WON is that you
laugh.gif
   Good to see you back, and thank goodness you have NT access from the spot.

A lot of heat in here. Great stuff everyone. UFB, have a shot of Patron to help you get rid of the cold. LOL...

ive had my ankle/foot looking like that before, came down on someones foot shooting a 3. not a good feeling

are those 90's hitting the states modz? or anyone know?

jc- nope those 90's will not be released in the states.....shafted again! ill probably come out the pocket and just it, once I find a decent price to pay 0.0

Jibby. Spruce 90s are clean.

Tak- stop posting so much heat man lol just messing with you man laser blues are sick man

Modz like them ftl exclusives man they look extremely nice

UFB- Thanks man hope you get better soon

Chris (BG) info on the 95 sir.

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

FL exclusives dudeski.

^ All depends on the size my man. I payed $220 for a used pair of 90's, sz. 13 last year. I am willing to pay even more for a ds pair of  bursts or 1's in a sz. 13 as well. These past couple pages have been filled with crepes. Hurting my eyes. Smaller sizes can go for anywhere between $100 and $250.

just want to check in.....lotsa nice stuff in here...been tied up with work and stuff....

pattas, chili bursts, hold tights, STs, infrareds, JD lights.....great stuff guys. and seth that is a dope set up. i too cant wait til i put up a projector.

no max the couple of days.
-ron

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

Tak- stop posting so much heat man lol just messing with you man laser blues are sick man

Modz like them ftl exclusives man they look extremely nice

UFB- Thanks man hope you get better soon

Chris (BG) info on the 95 sir.
 LOL -Okay, how about these ?
grin.gif
AM LTD

Mayhem- We gotta find someone that could hook up a 2 pair deal, any extra $1 saved is always good
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by battleground03

Justin - Lights are dope. You're a fiend

...i got that toyota trigger finger....i can't stop
embarassed.gif
nerd.gif

Chris, those laces look good in the LAF's
pimp.gif

Modz - those look great....ima need those for sure.
devil.gif

Jake - damnnnnnn
sick.gif

EastLA - on his behalf, those are the Iguana 95's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

great stuff all around, from home theater setups to customizing dunks to pile pics, bravo!

cris - got the tee homie, thanks again. will try and market these for you.
mayhem - dope lights, i like the added touch with the sneaker freaker.
modz - 90s
smokin.gif
battle - nice laf 180s.
east - hope you get your goods.

hoa 97s.

Pages flying "HELLA" 
wink.gif
fast today!  Lots of great stuff Fam!

Modz, Lex, James, Seth, Andrew, Jibby, Tak, Won, Kev, Eorr, Nwt, Cris, East, Adobo, Daaz, Justin, Dave, UK, Brick, UFB, Chris, and Mars...

FANTASTIC STUFF FELLAS!!!
eek.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Dunks - Now thats what I'm talking about! Bacon makes everything better!
Cris - I got u in the pick up thread, I didnt post when I first got it... Anything to make these Fam tees!!!

So I saw these snake skin 97's at Niketown NYC a few weeks ago. They looked really dope in person. Have yet to see them anywhere else but there and online. Anyone with any more info? Thanks.

-jason

Originally Posted by zmdawg

How much do Crepe Bursts and AM90s go for? Or whats a fair price?

I would say that the 90s usually end up going for more than the 87s or the Bursts. But like Jason said, it kinda depends on size as well. I'm a 9.5/10 and paid around $100 for my 90s and same for the Bursts.

tak: yes, i am back brotha!

modz: ooh, aussie ftl exclusive? i have a connect (in melb) there now... how much are they going for? ooo'err...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom