TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parras are so crazy nice pick up on those.
Cris are you going to pick up the Shady's? I'm contimplating buying a pair for myself for about 320

Ah I hate driving the I-5...

Thanks yall. haha I forgot who first coined the Pattas,"Spring Greens" but it makes sense!

Mayhem - Nice ShuttleMax! I'll get one someday!
Airon - What are u talking bout? lol I said it was sunny in SoCal!!!
Bee - U almost come in here with so much heat! I WANT THOSE PARRAS!
Jake - Very nice Neons!
East - Dope Patta pickup!
Marco - Nice pic! I live right behind those mountains. And I also used to take that route to work everyday!

-Mitchell

Whats the story behind the ShuttleMax? I see them posted every so often and am curious what they are all about.
embarassed.gif

From SneakerFreaker.com...

Here's a new toy dropping on March 30th, a vinyl version of a t-shirt design Bill McMullen did way back in 1999 - The ShuttleMax. It's a combination of his favorite sneaker and the space shuttle, produced by KidRobot. At over 10 inches long, it's from the same 'world' as his AD-AT 'Shelltoe Walker' toy.

It's available in three colorways, in limited numbers:
The classic grey/neon green, 300 pieces
Red/white/grey, 200 pieces
The HK Game of Death/Kill Bill version, 100 pieces

There is also a matching limited 3" Dunny toy coming out on the same day, the ShuttleMax Commander, aka 'Dunnynaut.'

Illy - Wow great job on those IDs!!!

FAMski!

Justin: I would love a ShuttleMax to display!

Mitchell: ILLY Patta 1s, Sir! Their shape looks pre-2007 too

Thanks for all the love on the iDs y'all! Here's the finished product. I adhered velcro to the tongues, and applied the Jordan tags. One thing that got me a little disppointed was that the liquid glue I used on my red tags rose to their surface, so I had to scrap them. However, I know can do a cleaner glue application on my next attempt. I'm just waitin' on another set of red tags to get delivered. Overall, I love how they finished! Here are the pics as promised, FAM!

rwksj9.jpg

I was originally going to use a sewing machine to stitch a square border, but I thought that would be TOO detailed

11rdu1h.jpg

ok7xjc.jpg

Swapped the regular flats for thin-rounds to expose the netting

n12o80.jpg

Now, I'm considering a White/ Blue cw lol. Or I might proceed with something else.

^^ Good job on those ILL, diggin the netting
pimp.gif

Jake - something about that shot I really like...

bee -
eek.gif
 you never disappoint

EastLA - good pick up on those Iguana's

Dope Shuttle Max

BEE ... DOPE pickup

Originally Posted by kickz4show

cincybcats22 wrote:
Finally got my damn Chlorophyll Pattas in! I can rest easy now, well until the Maroon pair releases.
Congrats Cinny, I know you were thirsty for them. I feel like I'm the only person without them now......
frown.gif

You aint the only one homie. I STILL NEED them.

Ray - they came out
pimp.gif
... love the side netting that's definitely a unique touch

someone on the other site posted their wait/camp out for the Parra's if anyone's interested...
1zgdt1v.jpg

EDIT: New release for april

gswarriorz - good info, was wondering how the shuttlemax came to fruition.
illust - excellent job on those, the round laces look a lot better.
nwt - i saw that, too. some of the other pics and comments are hilarious, especially the ones that are causing huge panic.
denver - spring greens ftw!

^ Mol...it looks like the store. Hopefully me pair comes through, then it's going to push me to find the other 2 TZ's......btw, thanks Mike, I got your link.

Cris.

That's at the store - he was 63rd in line, camped out for 20 hours... got one pair

some dude's pair + all his friends (from the other site)

4428893517_12dd1d7d7b_b.jpg

^ Lot of people wishing right now. They look so much better with white laces than those long fat burgundy ones they were shown with when pics first surfaced.

Crisuno- I feel you sir. I'm good on the purps I want the black joints. That'll push me to get af1 courirs.

Originally Posted by UKBased

^ Lot of people wishing right now. They look so much better with white laces than those long fat burgundy ones they were shown with when pics first surfaced.

Word, my fingers will be permanently  crossed for the next few weeks...

Recylced :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom