TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh...
I want Parra's... Mainly the grey/purple ones... Does anybody know the going rate for those?

anyways, I wore these...

To pick up a Vietnamese sandwich for my lunch at work...
tongue.gif

I am way too lazy to bring my camera around now-a-days... haha.

What up FAM...I still cant stop staring at the Pattas that just dropped....but in all reality, I would MUCH rather have the black pair with the gum sole.
tongue.gif

Has anyone done an ID pair of the 90s with the current options? If so, can you please post up a pic. I'm trying to get an idea of what the rip stop material will turn out like. I tried going through the ID thread but it was nothing but 87s.

Hopefully everyone is enjoying this beautiful weekend! Remember to set the clocks forward.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Baybully650

What up FAM...I still cant stop staring at the Pattas that just dropped....but in all reality, I would MUCH rather have the black pair with the gum sole.
tongue.gif

Has anyone done an ID pair of the 90s with the current options? If so, can you please post up a pic. I'm trying to get an idea of what the rip stop material will turn out like. I tried going through the ID thread but it was nothing but 87s.

Hopefully everyone is enjoying this beautiful weekend! Remember to set the clocks forward.
grin.gif
I made up 2pairs of 90's but didn't receive them yet... Im sure if you go back a few pages in this thread, youll find Mayhems Crackberry pair
nerd.gif

* When are we supposed to adjust the time ?

*JC I see you.......thanks

the more i see the new parra 87's, the more i dislike them... is it just me? i feel like im looking at a track-suit from the 70's, just infused on a pair of shoes... all maroon....

as jwdanklefs mentioned a couple pages back, the only ones im interested in is the gum-sole pair... and those i dont even care for that much...

UFB - SAFARI's!!! Man... The shoe that I have been wanting since 2004... Nice dude!
jordansneakerhead23 - Thanks.

Just decided a few days ago to stop collecting such a variety and i decided to collect AM 95's(maybe the whole AM family).
A start...
24w53ro.jpg

I like all the Pattas except the new ones....the black/green gumsole being the best IMO.

Jake you get my email
nerd.gif

someone in the fam needs to grab those....

^^^I sure did...

I would have to pull out the insole in them though...

I had a pair in 12.5 about 2 years ago and they were too tight and never got back around to buying a 13...

To add, those are extremely rockable... Full phylon isn't going anywhere and Im thinking theyre gonna go unnoticed...

Justin or Greg perhaps?

there is a DEFINITE difference between the size of the bubbles on those neons compared to the other two pairs....anyone... anyone?!?
nerd.gif

why do i keep caring about the size of the bubble when i know it will never be the same?.. .but it is bigger... right.... right?!?
nerd.gif

(unless thats an old(er) pair of the neons... i stopped checking a long while ago so im not quite sure what the differences are since they re-re-re-re-re-re-release every two weeks)

def rockable...nice pair too. If they were a 13, Id be on it.

Justin and Greg also got emails.....
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom