TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

spiridons are a lame and disgusting shoe. super uncomfortable too 
laugh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
 you know i have mad love for spiridons. 
2r7lyzl.jpg
pimp.gif
My goodness....the only pair I dont see is the pair battleground posted a while back...I wanna say they were brown or some earth-tone color. Anyone know the deal with those. Battleground...possibly some more pics of them?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JC5123

Originally Posted by neukicks

ID's?
nerd.gif
i think those are the currents that were just at the outlets
oh yea, I wasn't sure if you were asking me James, but those currents are not IDs.  they were indeed outlet fodder, thirty dollar outlet fodder at that.  (Edit -  you booing me or yourself there
laugh.gif
)

Edit - just saw that these are supposedly popping up at retailers.  via link.  supposedly an April release
2ljrmrk.jpg

eek.gif
 damn those parras are so damn nice warren 
pimp.gif

here's my k-skit pic:

skit is an amazing store. i have a friend coming back from japan on monday and he's bringing me a present from there 
happy.gif

there are 3 stores i think and the one in bee's pic and mine is the one in kichijoji. it's on one side of the train station and on the other side is la ave (napsize). imma be hitting the one in osaka soon.

spiridons are a lame and disgusting shoe. super uncomfortable too 
laugh.gif
was gonna say...shoulda messed up your package....until i saw your 2nd reply....
grin.gif

man i hope your there for a couple days so you can do some email tagging with me to lmk what they have. That's the store I was telling you about where my friend got my sb's that belonged to a smoker, so they had to discount them because of the smell...lol

yeah, BG has that pair of spiridons i wanted. snagged them from that one hilarious dude that has alotta forces too. i was too late on the pm 
mad.gif

Modzzilla wrote:
Welcome Teekay, but trust me, rock black laces on your lavas...

Bro that looks dope with the black laces, but no @#$* I like the pink/lava strings 
embarassed.gif

but I'm def gona put some black ones in to give them a new life one day. Where do you guys get spare strings from for different shoes? 

Originally Posted by lexflex81

just thought I'd share these again with the Fam...not for me unfortunately, still searching.

http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa112/sexylexy81/?action=view&current=mint-90s-def.jpghow do I find you on FB? You got me curious
smile.gif

Fam,

I remember seeing these mentioned/posted a little while back but admittedly I wasn't really paying attention to them at the time. This pic makes me want a pair though, even if they are womens.

Anyone have any info on them? GR stateside release (hopefully)? or will I have a hard time tracking down a pair (overseas exclusive, tier-whatever, etc.)?

Gonna see what I can dig up info wise, but in the mean time I figured I'd ask.

Oh and the Skit store(s) looks bananas. I saw some nice stuff on their site that I definitely wouldnt mind owning.

Nice pickups btw guys.

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Fam,

I remember seeing these mentioned/posted a little while back but admittedly I wasn't really paying attention to them at the time. This pic makes me want a pair though, even if they are womens.

Anyone have any info on them? GR stateside release (hopefully)? or will I have a hard time tracking down a pair (overseas exclusive, tier-whatever, etc.)?

from what I've heard they will come to the US in 'spring'  but I haven't been able to find any confirmation as to exactly when.  according to that pic, they will just be an LE which I am guessing means that if they actually come to the US they should be relatively easy to find.
I know I am eagerly awaiting them and might even double up if the price is right.  I hope I don't have to look overseas
eyes.gif

those 180's are out in europe now so if they come out in the states hopefully they will be soon. if you want them i have the store link somewhere.

my experience with skitjapan has been a good one. i picked up a few gems from them through ebay, really wish i could visit the actual store. one day. the best way to contact them is via ebay, they're responsive to all questions and concerns, even if its on a shoe that you spot on their site. prices could be a little steep though, however, they do accept offers within reason.

adobo - nice parra pickups, i need those.
east - dope iguanas
smokin.gif
eorr - clean 93s.
illust - water blisters are always a pain, but that'll heal quickly. as far as spray painting shoes, idk, good luck with it.

i'll try and stop in on the ustream prok.

Those 180s are dopeness!!!

Kal...93s are dope! The neoprene sockliner makes em feel real good on the feet. I'd almost kill for a pair of those Mowabbs Timothy posted...Tazbomberman, AKA PrezT, AKA erm...has a size 12 (I think they're mens 12 too?) lime royal pair (Timothy also posted a pic of em) listed on the other site. If they're the womens pair then it would equal to a mens 10.5.

Dave...are you going to have the world premier of Justin's mixtape tonight?
nerd.gif

Heads up to who has lil girls or ladies with small feet...I hit up Ross today and picked up a pair of Grape colorway AM97s for my daughter for $25. They only had sz 4 and 4.5. I'll post a pic later when I get off work.

Peace Fam...

Jus...when you see this, thanks again for the info, on the phone right now ordering my "Silent Listeners"

Cris.

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Fam,

from what I've heard they will come to the US in 'spring'  but I haven't been able to find any confirmation as to exactly when.  according to that pic, they will just be an LE which I am guessing means that if they actually come to the US they should be relatively easy to find.
I know I am eagerly awaiting them and might even double up if the price is right.  I hope I don't have to look overseas
eyes.gif
Well, as far as I know, these dropped here in EU about a month or two ago. 
The weird thing is that they hit the sales rack with the quickness. Well, "sale" being 100 eu marked down from 140, which is still kinda steep for IMO.
Anyway, the friend who I copped these for had a friend of hers, who was in SF a few weeks ago, search for them. 

The people in FL an NT told here these were already 2 seasons old. So these still remain kind of a mystery to me 
nerd.gif

^ hmm. that is weird. but as long as they come to the states eventually then I am fine. been wanting them for a while now. thanks for the additional info tho Lex

Originally Posted by s dubl

Dave...are you going to have the world premier of Justin's mixtape tonight?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by crisone

Jus...when you see this, thanks again for the info, on the phone right now ordering my "Silent Listeners"

Cris.

all you medium & small footers looking forward to those mint 90's.....

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

^ hmm. that is weird. but as long as they come to the states eventually then I am fine. been wanting them for a while now. thanks for the additional info tho Lex

Agreed....I've been waiting patiently for these to release. Its no help when sneakernews posts a "heads up" 4-5 months before they actually release stateside.

TCA pickup (paid less than retail, gently used):

snow was hardcore last night, enough for my campus to close, so I got a free day off.  funny thing is, more than half of it has melted already. 

bonus:

even though the HOA's have "diagonal" mesh, everything else about them is nicer then the QS.  the toe box is the obvious difference. 

damn those cool mints are pricey...damn euro prices cheapest i found converted was $180 before shipping and vat :smh:

nice pickup Denver. glad my QS don't look like that. with as picky as you are I'm surprised you didn't send those puppies back

well I would've, but I got them from fam right when they came out before we knew how easy they would be to find. so yeah, I even paid retail plus shipping for those, imagine my frustration, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom