TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPENSER ... DOPE PYTHONS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

airon is right. those am1s are womens only and they have them in abundance at my local store. not worth the $40 shipping over to the US. there's a maroon colourway as well. i'll take pics when i can.

edit: here's a quick pic of the wmns maroons that doesn't belong to me (*credits to sNIKErocks)

My homie told me they got them BEET Women AMs at our Local Nordstrom Rack for.... I think it was 40$

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q271/jrttrotter32/Unnamed-1.jpg

Nice Pythons up there.

Have a great week FAM!

I'm off in a few hours to Puerto Rico.

All Packed!
http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i...iew¤t=_Media20Card_BlackBerry_pictures_IM.jpg
Pay not mind to the Phoenix's......closest things to a real Burst I'd subject to tennis.
Mike- Thanks for the Crepe 90's. This will be their first time gettin some fresh air. I'm sure they miss Cali. lol

I'm sure I'll have 50+ pages to catch up on when I get back. Take Care all!

-Andrew-

nike-air-max-holiday-2010-summary.jpg

I only like the top row stuff...
180s look decent...
1st pair of AM1s in olive are a must... I can FINALLY make a matching pair of sole collector cowboy 180 inspired AM1s...
the other AM1s have crepe soles... Interesting...

Just my 2 cents...

Crashin out, just got home from the Spurs Lakers game... SMH!!!

Andrew-have fun FAM! Crepes looking good, and I'm so happy I don't have regrets LOL ill get another pair someday o.0

have a good holiday, andrew! that suitcase looks like something i'd steal~

rico: $40?? damn, they'd still be cheaper than retail if you bought them AND shipped them to me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

anybody have access to these pattas for a decent price? i think these personally smash on the other 3 pairs.....that's just me though....
What size dude? They dropped at Hype DC in Sydney for retail ($180 aud)

I'm off up to Queensland in a couple of weeks, i can keep a look out there or have them transferred to me here.

Usual postage kills it though.

Switched to these tonight, went to get a Vindaloo.

Ah i love a good pick up for the girls. Well done S dub! Got some stocked for mine, just waiting for her to fit them. She wont let me buy her any more until then!

But if they drop gs infras she's gettin them, stocked for the next ten years.

^thanks on the heads up on the parra concords, but 180+ship is a bit steep.....may have to succumb and just buy them off of ebay....

and RICO, what size are they? if they are a 9.5, 10, or 10.5.....ummm....make it an auto cop for me please?....i'll peep my rack tomorrow, but i've seen neither of those two there, who knows though who knwos...

ATTN UK FAM: I'll be in London from the 9th to the 19th if anyone wants to chill, might do some more traveling while I'm there too..

haven't seen good pics of these '94 Triax retros until now, thought I'd share.  not too bad IMO, but I'd have to see them in person.  anybody have pics of the originals?  I think this was an original colorway, wasn't it?  Seth, you got some 1994 Eastbay catalogs laying around?  haha.

I want to start off this post by thanking B & El Bro. 

B -  I appreciate the help and it's very generous and kind of you to help the team out with the Patta's.

El Bro -  Man, I greatly appreciate that you were willing to give up your 9.5 to me.  That means a lot to me, and I won't forget it.

Now to what I'm wearing today.  I decided to break out some iD's for the nice sunny day over here . . .

71ntd3.jpg

SpaceJ- No Problem Man. I didnt think twice.

Denver- I dont know how to react to the new Triax. The toe box doesnt look boxy, so thats a plus. But a saw a pair in person a few weeks ago and they just felt cheap.

Mayhem- I hope Nike never retros the monster 95's. Not only would they look horrible with the current air units, but Im sure the materials would be subpar.

Am I the only one who is severly disappointed with Nike right now regarding the Air Max 1. The AM1 is arguably the greatest running shoe in Nike History. The shape was pretty much the same for 21 years from 1987-2008. I wish they didnt cut the corners they did to make the shoe now.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

anybody have access to these pattas for a decent price? i think these personally smash on the other 3 pairs.....that's just me though....
i had them in my hand and didn't cop.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

haven't seen good pics of these '94 Triax retros until now, thought I'd share.  not too bad IMO, but I'd have to see them in person.  anybody have pics of the originals?  I think this was an original colorway, wasn't it?  Seth, you got some 1994 Eastbay catalogs laying around?  haha.
No '94 Eastbays unfortunately
frown.gif
.  I've got just a handful from '96 to 2000, nothing older.  Never dreamed they'd be as useful as they are so I threw the majority out a long time ago.
tired.gif

These pics are very generous to these Triax.  Colorway is pretty nice (not sure if it's og c/w or close to one, but maybe). In real life, they feel cheap and look cheap (IMO).  I would definitely see them first hand if you're thinking about purchasing.  I posted these pics a few weeks back, but it's easy to miss stuff in here (excuse the iphone pics). 

2dkhjja.jpg

2z8yeq9.jpg

Shimmer toebox/panels + metallic swoosh + patentesque leather = too much luster.  The leather really kills it for me, stuff is really glossy in person.  On the positive though, I guess the leather would wipe off easily
laugh.gif

Tons of good stuff yesterday, I missed a lot.  I'll come back and comment if I get a chance.

Have a good one fam!

Originally Posted by El Bro

Denver- I dont know how to react to the new Triax. The toe box doesnt look boxy, so thats a plus. But a saw a pair in person a few weeks ago and they just felt cheap.

Am I the only one who is severly disappointed with Nike right now regarding the Air Max 1. The AM1 is arguably the greatest running shoe in Nike History. The shape was pretty much the same for 21 years from 1987-2008. I wish they didnt cut the corners they did to make the shoe now.
regarding the Triax, yeah I hear ya, the ST's felt really cheap to me when I checked them out and it kinda killed my interest (plus they didn't do the heather grey mudguard).  we'll see, I guess.  edit: Seth - ahh, I see already.  glossy leather, ewww. more $$$ saved!

and regarding the 87's, you know I share your disgust.  the comparison pic of the hoa and qs I posted yesterday pretty much sums it up.  sometimes I think I'm too picky, but then I realize it saves me money. purism ftw! lol.

also, you guys disregard my request for legit check on obsidian 95's, I just pulled trig anyway.  I found good pics on corgi's blog and did some comparing, I think they are legit.  cheap, too.  let's just hope they're wearable, pics were pretty crappy.  they looked like they were taken by candle light.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom