TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BIGRED/Los!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what up boss?!?! haven't seen you for a while. nice spiris. hope all is well with you
Seth - I figured you would be all over those. I was considering bidding but since you gave up your others at such a great price I didn't want to interfere
wink.gif
. hopefully you got a good deal. I look forward to seeing them on your feet

Jibby - Thanks man. I appreciate the cordiality, but you wouldn't have been interfering.  It is an auction after all
tongue.gif
.  But I messaged the guy about the condition, since the listing said they were DS but clearly weren't, and made him an offer.  He said it was a mistake and apologized, and that he could let them go for __ dollars shipped given the condition (happened to be less than I offered him).  Needless to say, I was pleased.  Waiting game has begun, though, who knows how long it'll take them to get here.

And going back a few, but to add to the Spiridon conversation:  they're stupid light, the zoom is stupid comfy, and they're overall awesome.  The end.

Originally Posted by crisone

Originally Posted by BIGRED33

Originally Posted by adob0

lechon! 
laugh.gif
i want to use that as my next username

i would make mine diniguan
happy.gif

..............Mine would be Crispy Pata.

laugh.gif

Cris.

...and they're all pork related
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
  now i dont know if i would make it diniguan or sisig
embarassed.gif

larrivee - thanks again for the comment. nice pickup on those AM2's
jibby- whatup homie! everything's all good. got busy and needed to stay away from temptations on here but now i'm crazy out of the loop on things. tons of pages i gotta catch up on

c4 - thanks! can't wait to get 'em in... he already shipped, gotta love quick response.

Seth - nice, congrats! you can probably paint the little nubs on the back silver and it will at least look like 3m, haha. otherwise, they look like they should clean up pretty good, best of luck on that, I'll be awaiting pics! TCA price hopefully....

Los - been a minute man, welcome back. don't bother trying to catch up, just dive back in! lol.

Los - dope spiridons and parra's...welcome back sir
pimp.gif

Seth - good work
wink.gif

Cris - crispy
smokin.gif

Kev - budget bacons
laugh.gif

snapped some pics to send to someone....figured i'd share one in here....

Originally Posted by crisone

lechon! 
laugh.gif
i want to use that as my next username

i would make mine diniguan
happy.gif

..............Mine would be Crispy Pata.

laugh.gif

Cris.

...and they're all pork related
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
  now i dont know if i would make it diniguan or sisig
embarassed.gif

I'd be either Lumpia or Spamsilog
laugh.gif

Im white so I guess Id be bacon and eggs
ohwell.gif

I like mexican food so maybe huevos con chorizo?

Thanks Justin, dope pic
pimp.gif

Brian - thanks dude.  I may end up painting the worn 3m, we'll see.

The size 7 am2 lights that were DS just went for cheap! Wow.

Shaun - bacon & eggs is failsafe! I eat/cook mexican food a lot (even though I'm white as they come), but when all else fails, bacon and eggs always hits the spot. you might wanna try this - make some french toast, cook it good and crispy, and then make a bacon/egg/cheddar sandwich with it, but drizzle some pure grade b amber maple syrup over the bacon/egg/cheese, then put the other french toast on top to make the sandwich. it's messy as hell, but soooo delicious. almost like a mcgriddle, but 1000000X better.

haha, sorry for the non-am content, but when there's talk of bacon I get pretty animated.

oh yeah, and huevos con chorizo or huevos ranchero (con chorizo) is always good.  another good one is huevos a la mexicana - eggs cooked with fresh tomatoes, fresh jalapenos, and fresh onion (or green onion)  con chorizo as well, of course. 

Originally Posted by denverairforce

make some french toast, cook it good and crispy, and then make a bacon/egg/cheddar sandwich with it, but drizzle some pure grade b amber maple syrup over the bacon/egg/cheese, then put the other french toast on top to make the sandwich. it's messy as hell, but soooo delicious. almost like a mcgriddle, but 1000000X better.

...i JUST came from lunch (had a mexican burrito bowl
smokin.gif
) and somehow reading this....i'm hungry again
embarassed.gif

Shaun - bacon & eggs is failsafe! I eat/cook mexican food a lot (even though I'm white as they come), but when all else fails, bacon and eggs always hits the spot. you might wanna try this - make some french toast, cook it good and crispy, and then make a bacon/egg/cheddar sandwich with it, but drizzle some pure grade b amber maple syrup over the bacon/egg/cheese, then put the other french toast on top to make the sandwich. it's messy as hell, but soooo delicious. almost like a mcgriddle, but 1000000X better.

its on this weekend 
devil.gif

make some french toast, cook it good and crispy, and then make a bacon/egg/cheddar sandwich with it, but drizzle some pure grade b amber maple syrup over the bacon/egg/cheese, then put the other french toast on top to make the sandwich.
you just described heaven...to the KITCHEN!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for the comments on the pythons...
nice AMs nt...

do know if this has been posted...

brand new colorway from jd sports..what do you think?
nike-air-classic-bw-blackyellow-white-3.jpg

Nike Air Classic BW Black/Yellow-White

^ good point. didn't think they'd release something like that, i still wouldn't wear it though.

i'm about to hit mom dukes up for some home cooking, sinigang
smokin.gif
just doesn't taste the same whenever i try to make it
smh.gif
mad.gif

4462482055_0e5d722228.jpg

Originally Posted by spenserhawk

do know if this has been posted...

brand new colorway from jd sports..what do you think?

Nike Air Classic BW Black/Yellow-White
Not too bad, Ive been seeing a couple of nice cw's as of late.....nothing better than the Classic Fat Tongue Persians IMO

^ good point. didn't think they'd release something like that, i still wouldn't wear it though.

i'm about to hit mom dukes up for some home cooking, sinigang
smokin.gif
just doesn't taste the same whenever i try to make it
smh.gif
mad.gif

...............Sinigang, now that's the stuff right there, crazy drench your rice with the sabou, oooooooh, ok stop now, back to maxes and such.

Cris.

adob0- super dope shima shima's

here are some of my recent pickups

Justin sold me the shuttle max and i picked up the commander on ebay

The black pair and the Blue pair I was able to get thanks to Kalvin and the blk/red pair I bought on ebay

Originally Posted by eorr23

The black pair and the Blue pair I was able to get thanks to Kalvin and the blk/red pair I bought on ebay
Nice! I've been trying to find the pair on the right. Anyone seen them in a 9.5 or 10
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom