TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great stuff everyone! TGIF!!!

Cris - That SU4 tee is sick! I wish I was going...

Nice tee Eorr!
laugh.gif
I guess we're matching today...
qzg3zs.jpg

1zh0bog.jpg

^ Word.....thanks all for wearin, I'm thinkin with Elliot's WDYWT post todady, someone from Switzerland just bought one.

Cris.

Fam- whats the comfort like on 360s??? and the one time only releases??

Also can I have some feedback on AM98s-just price range/comfort and crumbling. I rarely see them in here

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Also can I have some feedback on AM98s-just price range/comfort and crumbling. I rarely see them in here

they are awesome, both pair i have had held up awesome, but not always the case, very rarely do you find wearable pairs, they have to be worn buying a DS pair is a bad idea.

had these but danlove has them now:

and still have these:

am98's are my ultimate grail, like neu said find a worn pair though as soles crumble. but also sadly they go for a good price rate nowadays smh

Originally Posted by denverairforce

damn james where the hell did you just instantly find some spiridons in size 11? haha. hip me to the game!

Chris - your spiridon collection is amazing my friend.
HAHA, I know this guy, asked him if he wanted to let them go and he said sure
happy.gif
.....bummer its the only pair he has in my size
grin.gif

Chris - your spiridon collection is dope maaaaaaaaaan
pimp.gif

C4- Sick picture man!!

CRIS - The shirts turned out great!!!

wearing the good ole' spring greens today, AGAIN
pimp.gif

neukicks- thanks man, the GG bridge and city skyline are to the left...crazy view
jibbycanoe- thanks, yea they're 03s

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

the pair I have, which I bought used, and was produced in late '99, is unwearable. it's a risky shoe to buy, no matter what.  which colorway are you getting?

and damn those gundams below are so beautiful.  why the hell didn't Nike retro a bunch of '98s in 2003 when their air bubble game was still on point?  sad...

In response to the 98 talk. . . AM 98s were one of my grails since I first saw them in this thread . . .when I saw DS pair in my size I had to pounce, whether wearable or not.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

great shot of those maizes up there. 

came across an interesting sample while sifting... notice the air max light midsole...

DSC_0037_900x521.JPG

Whatsup Fam,

in seeing this pic while browsing the thread I immediately became a big fan.

I was browsing sneakernews just now and came across some more info, in case anyone didnt see it...

http://sneakernews.com/2010/03/26/nike-air-max-liquid-racer-fall-2010/

jijlo3.jpg

Nice.

thos gundams really.....really....hurt
mad.gif
mad.gif

...but not as much as i'm about to hurt the posite fam
tongue.gif
wink.gif

c4 - very nice pic
smokin.gif

UFB - dope persians

hmmm liquid racer huh....i like! the two toned airmax logo is a very nice, but subtle, touch to really set it off. i can't imagine the sick colorways those will come out in!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

AM98's are my grails along with everyone else.  I'd give almost anything for the gray/blue pair.  I'd give almost anything to see a pic of them, i know someone here has them.   These are my only pair as of now.  I bought them used and they have held up for alot of miles, no signs of cracking at all.

2jrslw.jpg

2uqn62d.jpg

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

I bought them used and they have held up for alot of miles, no signs of cracking at all.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

i bought mine new and they cracked and deflated on the first wear 
frown.gif

4465190103_57f795088e.jpg

Originally Posted by crisone

^ Mike, exactly, and I've been looking for them too.

For all the TAF/Non-TAF'ers attending Sneaks Up 4, and requested tees from Jake, here's the example I'm going to present to the Screen Shop:

Today's the last day to request from Jake.......

Cris.
dope dope dope...will be pickin one up whenever they become avail

Wes...its a pre-order. You need to pay now.

Anyone seen Black Pattas in a mens 13 or Atmos Vios in a mens 13 anywhere? Got some $$ that I can't hold on to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom