TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good looking out RL. Just might snag  something  now?

Charity 90s earlier today:

I am so glad tomorrow is friday, this week has sucked, my dad was asked to resign and he has worked for the company for 20 years, tough break but it happens 
frown.gif

Whaddup FAM,

Warren - congrats man!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I think the Parras are beautiful. still above my price range at the moment unfortunately.
Timothy - nice 93s dude.
Kev - Spiri collection
pimp.gif
I'm too scared to get my first pair in fear of not wanting to stop looking for the other c/w's.

Brian - HOA 87s (or earlier) are essential bro! I sold both my QSs straight after receiving them, I'd rather have nothing than the pairs I received.

This was my red 'pair' of QS, and both QS colours side by side:
3720940293_f2dcf185ca.jpg
3721740384_d254d2341b.jpg

Nice pick up on those obsidians too... I can't get enough of (old) 95s lately.

Andrew - have a great time dude!! (lucky b@$tid!!
laugh.gif
)... fingers crossed for those grails!
wink.gif

Cris - clean Bacons.
eorr - loving those '09s, especially the all black pair. I need to pull my finger out and cop those and the LAF (just checked NDC and now my size has gone
mad.gif
frown.gif
)
*edit* ^ sorry to hear about that, that's well harsh.
Greg - Urawas
pimp.gif
one pair of shoes I keep forgetting that I have. Def breaking those out this Summer.

Btw, did anyone order from Skit? I ordered a lil something via Ebay... dude was hella cool, quick & responsive (once the time diff kicked in). My shoes were about $115 on the site but I was charged $150 for them + shipping. The site prices are for Japanese residents and the extra was apparently for bank charges, exchange rates etc. this was also by a $1 private auction and shipping was $35 (cheap for EMS) as with any of the current Ebay listings. Knowing how efficient the Japanese postal service is, I should hopefully have them by Mon. I can't wait
glasses.gif

Just got back from Miami. Stopped into Soles Inc. on south beach. They had the purp cord pattas sitting on the shelf for $125. Sz. 12 was the biggest they had. They also had a sz. 8

black powerwall 97 for $250. The dude working was a total di*k tho. I don't even know why I'm advertising for them. When I got to shoe gallery they were closed. Kinda bummed

about that. Anyone know of any cool sneaker stores in the Naples/Fort Myers area? I've got a few more days down here and it looks like it's not going to be beach weather.

Cheers.

-JTTL

G...what's his ebay name? I might have to check him out and see what sz 13s he has if any...need to spend this $$ in my paypal haha.

Jake..what up bro. I got kinda swamped with PMs, and its a pain in the %%@ to check em on my phone. I'll see what's up tonight when I get home.

Originally Posted by s dubl

G...what's his ebay name? I might have to check him out and see what sz 13s he has if any...need to spend this $$ in my paypal haha.

skit_japan (clickable)
although you'll find all the older stuff on the site. I just sent him a zoomed-in screen shot of the ones I wanted (with all the Japanese info underneath) as you can't link any particular pair - if you click it, it just opens another window for the images.

Good looks G...let's see if this guy can take some of my $$ haha.

Elliot...sorry to hear bro. Hope everything turns out for the best.

Shaun - They don't have shoes for giants, jk.

eorr23 - It's unfortunate to hear your family's situation but keep your head up! 

RL Treyce - The 95's are excluded at some stores.

who in the fam was looking for blue/purple corduroys pattas? i know site for $175 shipped if you want them size 9-10 only though. pm if you are part of team am fam.

*edit sorry fam meant corduroys

wink.gif
HK Feet 27 wrote:

Shaun - They don't have shoes for giants, jk.

eorr23 - It's unfortunate to hear your family's situation but keep your head up! 

RL Treyce - The 95's are excluded at some stores.

Try it online fellas, people have had success
wink.gif

Edit: Seems ppl ran through them already, sorry guys. I know it works on a couple other things.. I posted the info a lil too late

Eorr: Sorry about your pops, I know so many people that have lost jobs, young and old after many years on the work force. I hope he bounces back

Dope pics last page, I don't know why I dont have those blue AM1

Bout to pass out, peace 

who in the fam was looking for purple pattas? i know site for $175 shipped if you want them size 9-10 only though. pm if you are part of team am fam.
You might want to edit that to "Corduroy" Patta's
tongue.gif
 Unless you really mean the Purple ones with the white mesh.

Good stuff all around Fam. Keep it up!

Found my Rasta's Thanks again Edge

Cris -
Hit me up about the other pair
nerd.gif

What I wore today
4464371726_0bc9f36a4d.jpg

A lot of talk about Spiridons....these things are ugly and uncomfortable as hell. Dont waste your $ on them
tongue.gif

3849733503_ae53f0db4e.jpg
3849733893_e02346e037.jpg

3849734283_c793b41154.jpg
3494964665_d4f232f910.jpg

3967102815_e4cd6cd1d9.jpg
3282560493_36c04f8345.jpg

BG...if you ever decide to let go of those patents....i mean....douibt it...but yea!

airon-thanks man, but that's too rich for my blood, that's how much they were charging for them when i went to ALIFE in canada, 170 canadian actually....it's a shame i'm the president of TCA.....sigh.....

Thx chris I edited it after I realized lol. To many beers watching NCAA tonight.

And daaz you're right that's what I was saying too. Believe you me I've been a part of TCA for a long time lol

Originally Posted by airon0828

Damn you're already wearing that huh? Are you going to the races? I'm going to guess so since you got the shirt and in australia. i like Mclaren a lot but Mercedes GP/Brawn GP are my team although they won't win this year. Honestly I think Red Bull and Vettel are going to win this year, they have momentum and a great program. Good to see F1 fans in the Fam
pimp.gif
Mate this'll be the first year i haven't gone. Usually work it looking after the celebrity race, but this year i have my folks over and am busy with them, not to mention it's become a booring precession. Still gonna miss it though.

These today, recycled.

p.s. Lovely mesh 1s up there BG.

Originally Posted by battleground03

3494964665_d4f232f910.jpg

I'm pretty sure this is the only shoe I could successfully fap to.... so beautiful
eek.gif
laugh.gif

If anyone can hook it up with burgundy and black pattas LET ME KNOW (sz 10.5-11)..I GOT MONEY AND YOU KNOW IT!..I'll even throw in wmns grape 87s in that list too

^This will be a reoccuring theme in my posts from now on lol

bg those brown spiri's are
pimp.gif

def one of the top 3 non AM swoosh runners for me, along with the huarache and talaria

Originally Posted by airon0828

who in the fam was looking for blue/purple corduroys pattas? i know site for $175 shipped if you want them size 9-10 only though. pm if you are part of team am fam.

*edit sorry fam meant corduroys

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Battle- 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by battleground03

3849733503_ae53f0db4e.jpg
3849733893_e02346e037.jpg
sick.gif
Ughh...I thought I was sitting pretty with my four pairs but these two just took a dump all over what I got. SOOOOOO sick!
pimp.gif

Anyone got either of these in a 9.5 or 10
nerd.gif

damn james where the hell did you just instantly find some spiridons in size 11? haha. hip me to the game!

Chris - your spiridon collection is amazing my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom