TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by gee1der

hey kev hows the spiridons?

maaayan i came out of hiding just for these...whoever it is ill pay for the kicks in a 9 or 8.5 and will gladly compinsate you LET ME KNOW SERIIIOUSLY

wasssup my homie from canada. long time no see on nt. i love my spiridons
happy.gif

Guy -
laugh.gif
Can you blame usfor fiending for the limes like that. They're ten shades of DOPENESS. Valencia sounds nice.

Berkum - Nice powerwall set. SMH at me for passing on the 95's.

Oli - TEALS! Enough said.

What's up Fam...

I am flying to London on 2/7 and staying for 2 days. If they are released then, I will be looking to grab a bunch and fedexing them back to the states. I willkeep you all posted.

thats powerwalls are dope berkum!!! ....good thing I copped 2 powerwalls (aluminum pinks and lemonade am1s)before prices exploded to like $150+.... even $250+
smh.gif

thanks jerrod!!! I can't wait for my pair (hot lime 90s) to come in along with structures (infrared notultramarines) and another pair of sport red jd lights thanks to Jordanlovah...other than that I won't copanything for AWHILE!!!! after looking at this months pickup.... I realized that I gotta CHILL
eyes.gif

yo rap and sneakz im soo jealous for those 04' teals...
mad.gif
my boy has a beat pair in a size 8....idk if he plans on getting rid ofit....i'll ask him anyways and try to restore em'
happy.gif

I owe Jordanlovah, and hows your edge a favor...(yo my man I dunnoif I could find a pair of sport red jd lights in your size for 50 rocks but I'll definitely keep an eye on a pair..u'lll be the first to know) ....

The two best colorways ever produced?

4px0bp5.jpg

I would be in for two pairs of the limes. Has NT ever done anything like this before?

^ its not really about how many, I guess, its really just the love for Air Max's.

those max 90s are nuts! Awesome stuff....

nice teals, Oli.

I am down with the idea, Mike!

anyways... yesterday....
sig_bg2.gif

Peace.

there is no limiit BUT, show what you have...post why you LOVE AMs and the Godfathers will see from there...

Im one of them so start suckin up
laugh.gif

derekdru...jesus Christ...now Ima have to get them Lime aka Connexxion ( in the Netherlands ) 90s!

I don't even know how he got into Team AF ONE.....

I need to step up my AM Game.

This is just bananas. Good stuff fellas

I really would like a pair or 2 of those lime AM 90's. I'm paypal ready whenever someone can get their hands on a size 9.5 and 10. OG colorways are amust in my collection lol.

SUP FAMMMMMM

mannnnnnn, that's it....i'm relocating to london!!!
mad.gif
my soullives there anyway! i wish these were at NT London. they would be very easy to attain!!

sign me up for some hot lime 90s as well...sz 7.5 or 8! i also want teal AMlights and azure 90s!

brian, no problem on the JD AM lights!! u should have them soon. i hope i can find another pair in sz 7.5 or 8! if u see any, pleaseee let me know!

also, if u need more powerwall AMs let me know....i have a few sz 7s.....OR if u ever part with those lemonade AM1s i'll be happy to have them
happy.gif

sup fam....they aren't limes cause we already have lime 90's i know these are a og colorway but we need to find another name for the jdones...that's why we call them connexxion in the netherlands

connexxion.jpg

but they will probably not be available in a size 7.5 sorry jordanlovah

I am selling a size 7 of the JD Lights if you can squeeze into them JordanLovah.

I will be officially applying for AM FAM tonight!

I can't wait to pick these up.

BTW to everyone that pm'd me about the Laser Blues - all gone!

I went to every single JD in London and found NONE.

Hopefully these will stick around long enough so i can stock up.

Originally Posted by Kartoon2005

[color= rgb(0, 51, 255)]I don't even know how he got into Team AF ONE.....[/color]

I need to step up my AM Game.

This is just bananas. Good stuff fellas

[color= rgb(0, 51, 255)]What are you trying to say?
eyes.gif
[/color]

Same here
frown.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Yeah, you guys have good AM heat[/color]
wink.gif

Nice AM1's Oli
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom