TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What up fam
smile.gif
I'm pretty happy right now..made a couple new pick ups thanks to Gusto..I'll post them up when they arrive. And I even found thistextbook i need ($150 at my school bookstore) on the web for $70 shipped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Oli - DOPE grey 87s
pimp.gif

also, nice Powerwalls a few pages back
pimp.gif
the 90s are FIYA.

have a nice day fam~

Originally Posted by micmorales

Oli, send some sun my way...been cloudy and has been raining for 2 weeks now

kuya, hindi ako si oli, pero..

amsvv3.jpg

ams2ui2.jpg

happy.gif

forecast for the weekend is a high of 85, low of 74.. or 29 and 23 for you euros.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by n1ke drawer

I owe Jordanlovah, and hows your edge a favor...(yo my man I dunno if I could find a pair of sport red jd lights in your size for 50 rocks but I'll definitely keep an eye on a pair..u'lll be the first to know) ....

No worries homie. Glad it worked out for you. Finding them in that size for that price is obv. a pipe dream.

Morning,

Oli - '99 mesh am 87s so clean, so simple. Ya'll know, but those are really the "it" shoe for me . I 've never used ebayand might have to at some point to attain these, had the chance before and was too broke to be bidding on shoes. Wish I still had my beat pair, if only I knewthen what I know now. Sorry for rambling
laugh.gif

James - You've been doing your thing lately! Can't wait to see the new p/u's.

Mic - Hit me up regarding your trip to LA [email protected]

eek.gif
no matter how many time I see those Oli!

Well folks, here's another cw that won't be hitting the US. The toe box might be the same material are the DW 87's

pimp.gif

wooow at those jd lights.
im so happy i found this thread couple weeks ago.
i love coming here for updates.
i moved form af1s to dunk sbs to now air max.
i think i will stay on the air max game.

Originally Posted by battleground03

This is some ********T! Is nike trying to get people in the US to stop buying their products?

So, who wants to help a fellow fam member out with these?
nerd.gif

Are these out already? If so where? Any info. is appreciated.
smile.gif

already available at JD. i believe they have just dropped today.

and available at Size? on saturday. thats the word out there.

Europe getting the best colorways again. any word when JD is dropping those limes?

anyway, newest pickup/WDYWT. i put them on as soon as the mailman dropped them off:
02 royals leather
6oy19ch.jpg

No offence to my US brethren BUT....AMs are just NOT as big as Forces and Jordans there

in the EU, its practically uniform...

Originally Posted by micmorales

No offence to my US brethren BUT....AMs are just NOT as big as Forces and Jordans there

in the EU, its practically uniform...

roll.gif
roll.gif

its true...when you walk in Brussels, its crazy the number of people with maxes on their feet...
from 1993....some vintage maxes....
look at the midsoles of these:

Its true about the EU.. When I was in england its like air max 95 and LTD (i think thats what their called) heaven.. they pump out c/ws over there like they dofor forces over here. I just wish we got a bit more love..
smh.gif

Also, my friend in London may be interested in helping us out.. so get your requests in to phill so he can send me the complete list
smile.gif

JDocs wrote:
Also, my friend in London may be interested in helping us out.. so get your requests in to phill so he can send me the complete list
smile.gif

The best news I've heard all day! Set aside my Maize 90's waiting for me when I got home
pimp.gif
Pics a little later..

What up,

Question, why does everyone suggest taking out the insoles when washing sneakers, are they not to be washed? Thanks. Also, those neon lights,
smokin.gif
. I really like nylon toe boxes like mheftman has down thereon his Ultramarines. Wondered why they didn't hit the whole huarache retro toe box w/ nylon?

Karl -Dope pic, dope shoe.

Aaron - Very nice c/w.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom