TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Denver - those are one of my fav colorways of the 98s. If i remember correctly the air bag burst on them right? You ever get the soles swapped out?

NikeFN - nice pickups, one of my favorite pickups in the past few months. hopefully you didn't pay to much cuz ebay prices were crazy last time I looked

jake - great pickup bro, man you find great stuff in your size bro

Everyone with 98s -
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Baybully650

Denver - those are one of my fav colorways of the 98s. If i remember correctly the air bag burst on them right? You ever get the soles swapped out?
bubbles didn't burst, but the midsoles are basically dust.  if I were to put these on and walk ten feet they would fall apart.  I haven't gotten all the materials I need for the swap yet, and some are quite expensive because they aren't sold in the US, but I'm working on it.  I do have the donor pair ready.  they won't be as nice as the original soles, but they'll at least be wearable if I don't mess it up! haha. 

NikeFNHead - no such thing as a fair price on DS Urawas, haha.  but if you can get them for $400 or less, I think that would be a decent deal. 

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

Quick question. What's a fair price for a DS Urawa these days?
Thank you much. 
I think $250, but you ain't gonna find um that cheap, prob $350??
DENVER - well they should be here, but I just look they have signature required....
grin.gif

all these pics of 98s are hurting. I'd love to have a pair or 8 or 98....
EEntegRa - sick pick up. I'm not a big fan of triaxs, but that air unit could persuade me otherwise.

Wow loving all the 98s!!!

Jake - Fantastic pickup man!

Quick Question: I purchased some shoes and the tracking confirmation says it was delivered on Thursday... The people in my apartment complex said I had no packages and they couldn't find it at the actual post office... The package wasnt insured so Im wondering what I should do and who I should file a complaint to... All help is appreciated thanks!!!

Mitchell - damn that's a tough one.  I would see if you can get in contact directly with your mail carrier, otherwise, contact your postal branch that handles your mail and see what they can do.  good luck man.

these came in today, I'm not entirely confident that they will hold up based on how the air bubbles looked before i cleared them, but we'll see.  also, the box is not the original box for this pair, thankfully.  the graffiti is even all over the label, I guess you could say it was the "dmyz" of the box
laugh.gif
.  I'll flip it inside out as was suggested, haha.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

^? you should keep the graffiti, limited edition man!

happy.gif

Broke these out today. It was a nice day until it got windy as hell
grin.gif
 Took a couple of shots and I could decide which one I liked better so...
4467439101_df6b3bb66a_o.jpg

4468218948_19197125b5_o.jpg

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Mitchell - damn that's a tough one.  I would see if you can get in contact directly with your mail carrier, otherwise, contact your postal branch that handles your mail and see what they can do.  good luck man.

these came in today, I'm not entirely confident that they will hold up based on how the air bubbles looked before i cleared them, but we'll see.  also, the box is not the original box for this pair, thankfully.  the graffiti is even all over the label, I guess you could say it was the "dmyz" of the box
laugh.gif

2mq448h.jpg

Any one of these shoes brings back memories of my youth...

Might gotta be like me and wear them on a day you KNOW you are not going to be doing a lot of walking or standing.

thanks all, I will take precautions to make sore the paint doesn't get on the shoes. brian, I think that is what I will do. not a daily wearer, that's for sure. too bad they don't make them like this anymore though.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

laugh.gif
I like the box... I would keep it as is... lol
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

A retro of the Air Max 98 would be nice, in general.

Virtually no pair is in wearable condition today. Plus, Nike already makes AM97 retros so it's not like they would need to spend more creating a new midsole/air unit from scratch/reverse engineering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom