TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
came across this site today, pretty dope too bad everything is in a sz 12
frown.gif

http://www.maxhoarder.com/hoard/

dope shots BG, i really need to step my camera game up

^ that website is about to get jacked with all the size 12 members here
laugh.gif

mad.gif
at the black pattas.
devil.gif
nonetheless.  

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

auctionstealer.com bro    You get 2-3 free bids a week I think.  You sign up, enter the item number, and the site bids your specified amount 10-20 seconds before the auction ends.  I use it all the time, never paid a dime for it.   PM if you need any help, it's kinda confusing the first time.

And someone post pics of the gray/royal blue 98s.  I need to know who to hound!! lol

Ah cool as, i'm going to try that thank you very much!
pimp.gif

These today i think, rain and 30, Go McLaren!

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by briannnnn

You couldn't leave a maximum bid before you had to go?
Nope, i snipe....

You know that the max bid isnt the max bid you pay if no one beats the bid right????  eBay auto bids on your behalf up until the max bid

If you max bid 150 but ebay bids $21 on your behalf, and no one bids further and the auction ends...DING DING DING you just won shoes for $21 plus shipping, if applicable.

If you didn't know this, you shoul;d get a one week suspension from the FAM.

C'MON, SON!

FAM!

If you're a size 8.5 and want a pair of 02 Blue Orange 93s for a GREAT PRICE.....

If they were 8's, they'd be mine. lol

Nope, i snipe....
You know that the max bid isnt the max bid you pay if no one beats the bid right????  eBay auto bids on your behalf up until the max bid

If you max bid 150 but ebay bids $21 on your behalf, and no one bids further and the auction ends...DING DING DING you just won shoes for $21 plus shipping, if applicable.

C'MON, SON!

would you rather give someone days/hours to beat your max bid, or a couple seconds.  ending price will go much higher if you enter your max bid too early.  I hate when people bid untill they're the high bidder when there is still days left.  bidding wars won't inflate the price as high if you wait untill the last seconds.

auctionstealer.com bro    You get 2-3 free bids a week I think.  You sign up, enter the item number, and the site bids your specified amount 10-20 seconds before the auction ends.  I use it all the time, never paid a dime for it.   PM if you need any help, it's kinda confusing the first time.

And someone post pics of the gray/royal blue 98s.  I need to know who to hound!! lol
pimp.gif

Well, it's a Red Bull front row. Vettel looks really good this year. The car looks very quick in the turns too. Mclaren and Ferrari are going to have some problems this year...... Nice pic by the way!

Nope, i snipe....

C'MON, SON!

would you rather give someone days/hours to beat your max bid, or a couple seconds.  ending price will go much higher if you enter your max bid too early.  I hate when people bid untill they're the high bidder when there is still days left.  bidding wars won't inflate the price as high if you wait untill the last seconds.

I make sure to have enough money on stash to counteract that possibility.  I may act like TCA but if there is a shoe I *REALLY* want, I'm gonna make sure I win that auction.

Doesn't ebay have a mobile app where he couldve updated his bid?

before I get left behind
3816572328_e0b15296f2.jpg
3766723350_6fc1c81524.jpg

3718991386_0ae5e60555.jpg
4315139068_c076216323.jpg

come on Nike, SORT IT OUT!!!

some great stuff on the last few pages... pink '09s, 112s, Stash BWs, Bacons, Purps, Neon Lights, Hold Tights, Rastas (would love a pair but I have too many black shoes already), 87 iDs, etc. etc.

Chris - Those brown Spiris back there are just pure sickness
pimp.gif
samples right? black Pattas
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
prefer the 2nd pic btw.
Brian - still gutted for you about those 98s, that c/w is one of my favourites... then again I think I've yet to see one I don't like! can't wait to see how you get on with that sole swap
nerd.gif
nice pick up with those hyper strike box 95s too lol. keep an eye on the midsole/ outsole join just under the 1st air unit (forefoot)... I've noticed that's another vulnerable area lately.

so purchase #8 of 8 finally turned up yesterday, a month after I paid for them
frown.gif
the seller's refunding about $40 though, so these ended up costing me $210:

Dave White Size? samples
4467923557_9c36594066.jpg
4467925075_e33113cdb0.jpg

bonus pic
tongue.gif

4468701604_9aa3f4ba65.jpg

today
4468919748_2b2b42a03d.jpg

Damn gooey 
pimp.gif

Great pickup - any noticeable differences between the samples and what was produced? and $210 is an incredible price

thanks Neil, no unfortunately not. what was strange was that these came from the US yet only released in the UK, prompting J to think they could've come from an outlet. btw, they're not new, closer to NDS.

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

thanks Neil, no unfortunately not. what was strange was that these came from the US yet only released in the UK, prompting J to think they could've come from an outlet. btw, they're not new, closer to NDS.
bro i think you're my size. if you ever let got of any am98's or the dave white's let me know
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mrmar23

pimp.gif

Well, it's a Red Bull front row. Vettel looks really good this year. The car looks very quick in the turns too. Mclaren and Ferrari are going to have some problems this year...... Nice pic by the way!
I called vettel and red bull winning this year. I should've bet on it at vegas....although i want mercedes gp aka brawn to do well. mclaren i like too but I don't think they have it this year.

Gooey,

those are unbelievable. Idk if i'm just very late on those or what, but is there any story behind them?

Jd exclusive 98s? Never knew there were "jd" 98s....nice

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Gooey,

those are unbelievable. Idk if i'm just very late on those or what, but is there any story behind them?

Jd exclusive 98s? Never knew there were "jd" 98s....nice

you mean the Dave Whites? from what i know - back in Dec '05, Size? celebrated the 10th anniversary of the Neon AM 95 by releasing ltd edition Neon 87s & 90s (either 140 or 250 prs each i'm not sure) plus the 95 retro at the flagship Carnaby St. store in London. At the event they had Dave White (UK artist known for his sneaker art) painting instore with some nice freebie box sets, prints, jackets etc to tie it all in. there was also a Neon Stab shoe supposedly part of the pack but for some reason it didn't get released.

the 90s
3599347060_bcab920c79.jpg

(note: this is the ONLY time you'll ever see me popping tongues! my jeans were too narrow 
tongue.gif
)

airon - i'm 9.5-10 but can do the odd 9/ 10.5. Nike will retro both before i let go of any of this lot
laugh.gif

thanks bro. depending on where in Scotland but i know there's a Size? in Glasgow and Hanon in Aberdeen has some nice clothing & sneaks. best check the sneaker store guide on sneakerfreaker.com

denverairforce and neukicks- Thank you for the answers on the Urawas. I 've been offered a DS pair for $390 shipped.
I'm still thinking about it. Already spent close to a grand this month on sneakers and LoopWheeler gear!
Will post photos of a certain -TCA- Ben Drury and Kevin Lyons pick up later during the day!
The Black Pattas are giving me nightmares! Stop with these stupidly awesome pictures!
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom