TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
modz: after that *ahem* lengthy explanation.. i still have no idea..
laugh.gif

UFB: now you know how i feel... if i'm not in here for 24 hours, i get very, very lost. that, and no one wants to talk to me anymore
frown.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

there are some very nice 87 ids up there... interested to see how the carnivals, rayguns (both home & away!), teal atmos, and neons turn out! post pics, please if you guys order them!

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

modz: after that *ahem* lengthy explanation.. i still have no idea..
laugh.gif

I work for an agency that licenses and monitors alien activity here on the planet Earth.

laugh.gif
^^

and word to catching up....haha i havent been here in a few days and i just spent 2 cups of coffee worth of time reading this morning.....

well worth it fella's. keep it up!

Thanks for the nice comments on the Lights fam. Getting £5 refund from the seller today so can't really moan for £25
wink.gif
TCA ftw!

Dan/ UKB - personally, I think it was the abundance of red and the fact that when something's too readily available it doesn't seem so appealing. Then I saw Chris BG's wdywt pic with jeans and I thought 'oh dear, what have I done??'
frown.gif
laugh.gif

The Collective Disorder book is pretty nice, 280 pages of trainer pics (all brands) taken from the Soleseek crew's collections. Not essential but I do like things like that. There were only 100 copies of the 1st edition back in '08 and this one is a special Size? collab reprint (part of the 10th Anniv again) - 240/250 copies this time. In hindsight, unless you are a big fan of sneaker books, it probably isn't worth the 30 sheets. Google it and you'll find more info, but I'll try and post some pics later. LMK if you want it and Bristol has sold out, there's still about 5 copies down here. As usual, I'm the only buyer so far
laugh.gif

Still no Skit!! 
mad.gif
  Just hope it's worth the wait
nerd.gif

Gooey - nice Lights and
eek.gif
 nice price
pimp.gif

Modz - nice pics, that highway looks like a place worth cruising.  Why they driving on the wrong side though 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Chris - sick per the usual
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

No AMs at work, hopefully later. Gonna get up to 75 degrees today
glasses.gif
.  Trying to get back to some restorations/custom work tonight, I've been slacking lately.

Have a good day fam!

Edit:  Circle - nice blue toes down there
pimp.gif

This thread is starting to be more like a chatroom!
laugh.gif

NEU & BRIAN- both very nice!
MOD-lovin them lights!
BRICK- I love my pair of those! mesh is dirty though
frown.gif

BATTLEGROUND-
pimp.gif

GOOEY- gonna keep my eye out for a pair of those! thanks for all the help with the structures. came a couple days ago havnt had time to post em. pretty happy with them. wore them the other day! p.s. did you get them grails??

All the ID options look dope. still need to make me some from the last batch!
wore these yesterday

These are now safe and sound in the US thanks to GOOEY!

blue toe structures - the best pair that came out IMO.  I'm sure briannnnn would disagree.
laugh.gif

really trying to decide on whether or not to get these pimento 95's for $135 shipped......  I really shouldn't be spending the money, but I did just sell some jordans so......  Shaun (or whoever it was that admitted to their addiction recently, my other addiction does affect my short term memory a little, lol), we need to start this group for real.  my name is Brian, and I have an addiction...

cris those IDs are dope
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

might have to do those
nerd.gif

dope stuff the last couple of pages....

been rockin the AM rotation but this weather in NJ is killin me, one day its 75 and sunny and one day its pouring
smh.gif
smh.gif

gonna post my TCA pick ups when i get home 2010 Neon 95s for $35
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Turned 24 today. I've been told it only goes downhill from here... but I'm trying to think rationally and say its only going uphill from here. Tryin to live it up every single day.

Brought out my grails for the bbq and beer festivities.

Few pics from last weeks spring break trip to south beach with my girl. Beautiful weather all week. It was good to see my parents too. Haven't seen them in years.

Sorry for the pic overload.

outlets one day:

hotel beachfront view

Hungover is finally gone, time to throw the ribs in the smoker and crack some cold ones.

Cheers to my 24th year taking breaths on this ball we are anchored on...

-Jay

/\
happy bday man! oh to be young again lol. your girl looks like a keeper too, just get her some AMs for her feet though instead of those gladiator shoes
tongue.gif

James - sick purps. now I see why you were all worked up yesterday
BG - crazy pickup on the powerwalls. how do I sign up for this "hiatus" you are on?
laugh.gif

gooey - yea it was sort of one of those moments where I second guessed myself even though I knew the answer. plus the size charts on the net all say a half size difference. anyhow, I copped.  oh and nice pickup and props on your new job
smokin.gif

Mod - nice piccies. gotta make it down there one day. hows the snorkeling?
Jay - HBD and nice crepes. I wouldn't say it goes "downhill" after 24... more like uphill. lots and lots of uphills
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
happy.gif

Sup fam- Happy Hump Day- boring %%$ day in the office going through paperwork. I'm gonna go play on Nike ID

gooey - Reckon you've hit the nail on the head regarding the Lights. I know me and Dan had the exact same reaction after a few WDYWT pics started popping up. Thanks for the info on Collective Disorder. I popped into Size? on my way home for a look. Nice book, but I decided to pass. I'd have preferred it with a little bit of info along with the pics, and maybe a bit more Nike stuff in there too.
jay - Happy Birthday. Crepe 90's with a BBQ and beers. Niiiiiice.

crisone - iD's look good and Patta's are 
pimp.gif

Start of 6 days off work for me 
happy.gif
, so hopefully i'll get time to sling up some pics of my daily wears.

Whats good Fam!

Cris - Dope ID designs and Pattas sir! I really want to see how these new colors actually turn out...
Dave - Hope to catch another "Word Up" Wednesday tonight!
Mayhem - Did u buy the new COD pack? I couldnt get myself into spending $15 on it lol...
Jay - Happy B-day bro, enjoy it!!!

Keep the heat coming Fam! Page 1900 is right around the corner!

-Mitchell

jayt - happy birthday man.  you got a lot of uphill to go, and the hill seems to keep getting steeper, haha.  enjoy your birthday though, barbecue sounds great right now.  I might have to get my smoker cranked up in the next couple weeks and do some dry rub ribs.  yum.  

Aaron - lol @ gladiator shoes!

Cris -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pattas, and those homegrown iD's are interesting, I can't wait to order another pair of 90s with these new color options!

icopjordans - structures are cool, but boo to cigarettes! haha

What up Fam!

Chris - dope infra's and sick powerwalls
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

James - u already know homie, congrats again
wink.gif

G - great price on those lights...i'm just about ready to double up on those and the blue ones while i still have the chance
nerd.gif
....and you better take that job!
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
nerd.gif
devil.gif
smokin.gif
tongue.gif

Modz - looks great out there...i need warm weather now!
frown.gif

Circle & Icop - dope structures....blue toe/black toe > ______
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cris - i don't even want to look at those blacks
mad.gif
.....but dope ID designs, i take it that u don't mind the leather on the toebox. how is it in person?
Jay - HBD
Mitch - hell yea i bought it....i don't support the price tag but eff it, nothing like getting it popping on crash with a chopper gunner 
eek.gif
devil.gif

great ID designs as well....couldn't stay away too long...
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

and some 90's as well....definitely feel like i could order wayyyy more 90's than 87's
grin.gif

these would need some custom work to achieve the final product..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom