TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some of my favs...

2nqa69s.jpg

Amsterdam Samples

ketcgj.jpg

Slate 95

687xxx.jpg

Flash Carnival

2qvb59w.jpg

Easter (kinda late lol)

52kig8.jpg

Huarache Racer

339ll6f.jpg

Zen Yeezy

34sh56g.jpg

Stash 95

mbiirb.jpg

Stash 95 Version 2.0

5k51ue.jpg

Foot Patrol 90 X 360

11jynw2.jpg

Pacman / Philippines (patches... anyone)

2565htc.jpg

Huarahe Light Re-Up

I'm seeing some nice possibilities with the 90s using electric green, black suede, midnight fog suede, and white midsole....... damnit.

Illy- Dope P.I. iDs!!  I was trying to come up with a pair myself, but i'd probably only wear them once a year to my local barrio fest. lol

Fam-Wut it do?

ILLmundo
-Nice job on tha Racers and tha Stash's!! You used neptune blue

Mayhem-Thanx

Thanks to neukicks and gasp for making this possible. 
pimp.gif

25pmpag.jpg

Laced in the "if you love tongues" type of way:
9blmxj.jpg

But decided to take a more normal and conventional approach.
243oimo.jpg

Bonus:
Spoiler [+]
15mle6r.jpg

30t6gl4.jpg

Thanks for the kind words, FAM!

Tak: Word! If I ordered them, I'd wear them very seldomly. Fiestas, Fililpino Heritage gamed up here and Pacquiao fights lol

James: KILLER pick-up, Sir!

Taurus: Yes, Sir (for the midsole speckles)! Stash95s will be one of two of my next order. I can't decide on the second one lol

Brian: Classic pick-up, Sir! LOL at the shots fired! 
laugh.gif

Nice purple Pattas, and thanks for the pic Tak! Those 90s do look good on.

Today, off to the beach to find fish in the rock pools.

yuku is REALLY pissing me off. all these posts, then I go to reply, and presto, they're gone! yay! f___ you yuku magician!!

anyway since I know the posts will show back up -

James - DAMN YOUUUUU haha nah just kidding, congrats, hopefully you got a good deal on those after having to wait so long for them. as for the battle, you win! lol.

Brian - are those obsidian 87's? I only saw them for a second before I hit reply and yuku went apepoop. great pickup. love your tongue noose too, very classy.

Neukicks-
laugh.gif
I can imagine how you felt breakin' those out the box checking to see if they were Legit.
pimp.gif
So wheres the extra goodies that came with
nerd.gif

briannnnn, tongue pic had me laughing. Nice one. Sterling pick up. Same goes for you too neukicks
pimp.gif

denver - I got to agree with you regarding jabs to the gut. So frustrating.

LOADS of good stuff posted since I last took the time to reply to anything. Knowing how things roll in here, it's no surprise. 

James pickup and my pickup were so ill that Yuku spasmed.

It can handle numerous posts of Jordan fusions but not a one-two purple patta, Obsidian AM1 combo--imagine that.

james....sick sick sick pickup my friend, congrats!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I have an APB out on some stuff...hopefully it comes through
devil.gif

4283423066_9cd36ac57b_o.jpg

Ok, so which one of you FAM members has a pair of Nike with Dusk Blue? Ive tried google'n  "nike dusk blue" but a bunch a crap pops up..  Thanks in advance!

Sup Fam

Mayhem- You went IN bro.. I have like 3 pages of stuff to look out for... denzel voice (my man)

Eorr- Nice

Kal-(purp sneaks) nice denims

Neukicks- damn.... watching someone new bust out some Pattas everyday is getting depressing, just lemme know when you guys are done haha, gonna take my frustration out on a few pairs of IDs

Sdub- I'm gonna grab up a pair shortly

FNHead- No thing bro, just hope the infrareds dont pop up extra early or I will have to just grab more.. FYI, eastbay stated as per Nike they can no longer discount the shoe so they stopped letting ppl use the 20% off code, guess we know they read on here huh

BG- I'm feeling those tailwinds

Briann- Good pickup

Modzilla- clean

Illy- Those carnivals will be ordered

So much going on in here, sorry if I missed anyone as I'm sure I have but good stuff fellas...

Today 09 Electric green

denver: yuku is !@&*#^ for me too. i woke up in the morning and was curious as to why teAM fam thread was barely moving... then 3 new pages crop up all of a sudden!!!

neukicks: nice, nice pickup on the purple pattas. curious though... how much did you pick them up for??

briannn:
laugh.gif
at the first lace-up
laugh.gif
nice +@# too!

modz: what do you do... having the liberty to go fish about in rock pool... smh
laugh.gif

Serious 87 action tonight fellas
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Congrats on all the pickups.

Gotta peep the new ID options when I get the chance, looking good so far.

Have a good night fam
glasses.gif

Laune - nice avy
wink.gif
and sick black Pattas girl!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

RL - the Hot Reds WERE JD Exclusives, but now Oz FL look like they're going to be doing them down under as exclusives too... much laters
tongue.gif

Timothy - smh at you now knowing US to UK sizing... it's written on the front of every Nike box you have, no?
laugh.gif
And re: the Volt Lights... just do it bro, no pics do them justice at all. Just ask Justin.
Brian - correct sir. There's no differentiation between mens & wmns sizing in the UK, just the size range available. So to convert US wmns to mens/ wmns UK you subtract 2 1/2 sizes, hence the US11 = UK8.5 you saw. Another weird fact, wmns US10.5 AND 11 both = 27.5cm... and this is just for Nike. Lol.
James - Purple Pattas
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
even sicker in that pic as they look almost black.
briannnnn - dope pick up on the obsidian 87s. I always thought they were different to the navy version but it was just James' pics making them always look near black. Relieved to have one less c/w on my wants list, just need a DS pair now
laugh.gif

Chris -
pimp.gif
def warming to those black Powerwalls.

more iD options *sigh... I struggled to narrow it down with the previous choices.

Still no package from Skit yet... me and my big mouth about being efficient 
eyes.gif

these came thru early though, Sport Red JD Exclusives, £30
4477384251_965318f68c.jpg
4478004590_d6e984cdaf.jpg

supposed to be DS but...
4477380379_0b640a4c4a.jpg
4477998806_329a90d383.jpg

They're a 9 but somehow they fit. I've asked for a partial refund so that'll soften the blow. Still feel stupid for passing them up in the sale in the first place.

On another note, I popped into Size? again today to pick up the reprint of 'Collective Disorder', a very nice but damn expensive sneaker book. Turns out one of the guys I chat to is now running it and he kind of offered me a job there. Ideally, I'd just do Saturdays and the odd weekday for a bit of fun, sneaker latest, oh and of course the discount 
tongue.gif
I just hope they don't mind having an old man about the place
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom