TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wishful thinking
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was willing to go to about $1050 for those +41 joints, but $1880
eek.gif
No thanks. In a way I'm relieved. Perhaps I can think about the Parras and the black Patta double up now
tongue.gif

Thanks for all the encouragement on the Size? position. I'm definitely gonna go for it now and hope I get it. It'll be more fun than work I'm sure, plus an excuse to learn more about all the other brands etc. The range in there is incredible plus they're rapidly becoming the best store in the country imho with loads of exclusives constantly coming out. Btw, got my refund on the Lights too so pretty happy with those now for£25
happy.gif

Jeremy - no probs dude, you make it easy for me, so any time you need help again
wink.gif
Grails? See above. LOL.
jttl - happy birthday dude and nice Crepe 90s.
Timothy - thanks bro. I kinda feel the same about buying any of the newer 95s. It doesn't help though when I already have Stash, Ice Blue and New Greens... all of which sport the smaller windows & flat back heel units.
UKB - yeah I thought exactly the same when I got home and started flicking through it - I was like, who/ what are these names?? I bought it blind as I have quite a collection of sneaker related books/ magazines. I'm a fool like that
embarassed.gif

eorr - very nice.
Justin - nice iD selection there sir. You could def do with some more black/ blue in your collection
roll.gif
Nice Atmos Dunk/ AF1 inspireds, and I'm loving those blk/ neon 90s.
airon - the site says patent for those Cool Mint 95s - I sincerely hope not. I'm also wondering whether they're mock suede like the New Greens/ Team Orange etc or that synthetic rubber stuff as used on the Orange/ Blue pair. I should be able to check in person on Fri or Sat so will confirm then.
Kev - now and JD Sports.
Hameed - sup fella. I've wanted those LAFs for long enough already and now that pic just makes me feel
frown.gif
frown.gif
pimp.gif
Got the PM, will try and reply within the next 30. If for some reason I don't (it's 3:15am here and I'm shattered), you know it's all good
wink.gif

...and finally, my Skit package arrived this afternoon. Only had time to take one pic, so here's a biggie:

4480653226_3d2de8402a_b.jpg

'99 Wmns "Med Denim / Gold Post - Tank / White"

Been on the (no-chance-in-hell-you're dreaming-son) grail list ever since I saw Kev post his pair. Was shocked when I opened the box as I thought the 'Tank' was black from Kev's pic. Love 'em to bits though. Thank you all at Skit!!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

$35 outlet pick up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

jt08hy.jpg
i'm assuming they're size 9 samples, cuz even the outlets charge freakin 109.99 on some damn fresh waters.....good pick up nonetheless

and fam, if there is a ROSS near you, check it out, apparently these have been trickling in for 39.99....no luck at my ROSS btw, so if you spot something 9-10..
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

nike_huf_air_max_90_current_huarache_front.jpg
, would LOVE to paint these suckers....

whats up everyone. been awhile, great stuff all around.

jttl - happy birthday homie, 86 represent.
neukicks - concord spiridons are high on my want list, great find.
gooey - dope 95s, the blend of colors somehow works
eek.gif
eentegra - dope bursts ron.

been wearing these for the past 4 days.

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

Was shocked when I opened the box as I thought the 'Tank' was black from Kev's pic. Love 'em to bits though. Thank you all at Skit!!
happy.gif
i always thought the same, i was just about post that these are incredible and i never knew they had any green!  congrats, they look great.  fat orange bubbles on 95s are just awesome.  the suede looks so nice too. 

Good stuff guys
pimp.gif

Gooey - congrats on those
eek.gif
pimp.gif
And thanks for the info in the PM, I'm gonna have to try and do the same.
James - spiris are sweet
pimp.gif
.  Serious pickups lately.
am87 - nice price
pimp.gif

Ron - bursts are
pimp.gif

briannn - sweet 87s, need them
pimp.gif

jay - happy birthday man
smokin.gif

tim - I'm with you on the ad, that's bad business.  And
laugh.gif
@ Justin's fast food parallel. True enough.

modz - how was clash of the titans
nerd.gif

Have a good night fam, later.

Thanks to all the FAM for checking in on the wednesday word up mix!

Cris - I def want to see how those 90s turn out

James - dope spris

gooey - im not the biggest 95 fan but those are dope!

thanks to blakperl and spacej23 for the comments on the mix

peace.

Dave

Originally Posted by daaznfella

and fam, if there is a ROSS near you, check it out, apparently these have been trickling in for 39.99....no luck at my ROSS btw, so if you spot something 9-10..
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

nike_huf_air_max_90_current_huarache_front.jpg
, would LOVE to paint these suckers....
grin.gif
 I posted this up on sunday, the thread just moves to damn fast i suppose lol. If you want i can check if they still have the 9.5. I don't care for the hufquake so I passed on them. Hit me up via PM if you do and I can try tomorrow man.

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

Nick- Congrats man! One day I'll have my pair.
Do whatever you can to HOLD(on)TIGHT to those Drury's!
EEntegRa- The AM 1 orange are an Europe/Asian release only.
FAM- Remember the pair of LEGIT +41 AM 1? They went for $1920
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
!!!
I can't imagine spending that kind of money!!!
For those of you who pre-ordered the AM90 Infrared via EastBay. Be on the lookout for a second e-mail from CS.
Detailed and confirms the 20% discount.
My shipping date is June 25th a full 2 weeks prior to release.
How'd you get a shipping date already? Got my email today and it doesnt say anything about ship date. I did get that discount though
wink.gif

AM87- good deal bro. they are size?
nerd.gif

Tak- I first got an e-mail as soon as I got off the phone with EastBay rep.
Today, in the afternoon I called EastBay just to confirm that my order was ok and discount had gone through.
Lady was very nice and confirmed that everything was ok.
Few hours later I got an e-mail form EastBay CS showing my order detail etc...
And with this info "...shoes will be shipped within two weeks prior to printed backorder date listed bellow..."
My backorder date says 07/09/10

am87- I meant "our" size LOL.

Sdubl- when is Yuku getting a swift kick to the back side...? damn magician's are getting beyond irratating.

gooey - so dope!

blak- I'd go with the first.

USA Air Max 1s = always a winner.
pimp.gif

Seth and others: might have to wear those Obsidians for the rest of the week.
pimp.gif

nikefnhead- thanks, now I see what you're speaking of. mine also states the same.

andrewdice- I could use all 3 of those in this order. USA, Infras, Hufs. Nice!

Damn this thread is flying

Those AM95s are insane... beautiful

Yall are giving me some gread ideas for IDs, well not ideas, I'm just going to be stealing actually

Dope spiridons/pattas/lights

LAF 09s

Orange 1s

so much to comment on... good stuff fam

dang, i missed out on the mix. ive been too busy typing up my essay haha ill catch it next week
those 95's are sick.......i know theyre a 9/9.5

This thread moves sooo fast...but every page is quality. I'm loving everybody's ID's!
I wore my "Huf Tights" today (Drury, Huf combo)

Man this site is so damn slow now.

damn yuku is always tripping.

Cris- black pattas
smokin.gif

Gooey- man those 95s are insane dude I remember when that a-hole Kevin posted those as well. I was drooling. Those things are FIRE
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom