TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished working on these.
Inspiration is the Tiffany's, trying to get some fine tunning ideas.
Too bad I can't order.
I'm about to go broke!
Go TSIA!

AM87: Now, that's a steal!

Gooey: You've been on an onslaught with all your pick-ups (as always)!

Mars: ILLY, Atmos!

Jay: HBD, Sir!

Taurus: Too bad they're not MESH! I'd go with A though.

AndrewDice: Killer pick-up, Sir!

Them COOL MINT 95s are looking real NICE.

Hopefully I can cop a pair.

DOPE iDs on the last pages.

TIFF 95s and 90s are SUPER SICK WITH IT.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

what up fam. eating taco's and sipping on a bud light (TRUST ME)

andrew, you bastard lol. i want those usa 87's soon..

gooey, nice pick up. where do you find these bad a** jems man. if you rather not say i understand but damn!

well im off for now. peace everyone!

edit: cris1 since the month is over.. what taf tees will be made? cant wait for a new one.

Good Day FAM!!!

Startin to get cought up on the 30+ pages I missed while away.

So on vaca a FAM member dropped in via e-mail to really brighten my day. 
Brian hit me up first morning there I think with a link to a VVVNDS pair of Safety Orange Bursts.
I think I hit the BIN within a minute of seein his e-mail on my BB. 
The seller happened to be in Cleveland and even delivered em to my work today!  $50......I still can't believe it.
I seriously never thought I'd find a clean pair, much less locally.  Got to give the dude a flyer to our sneaker event
coming up next weekend too.  He said he already saw it posted on TSG and heard others mention it, so even better to know the word's out.
Seriously, FAM is the best.  Can't thank you enough Brian!  Pix coming soon.  And congrats on the 95 pick-up.  Funny *%% box!

I haven't gotten to edit any pix from our trip yet as gettin cought up with work is takin up all my time, but here's some straight from the camera.
I'll have to do a couple instalments as there are just way too many.  Sorry for the overload of images, but I'm in love with this camera, and food in general as you'll see.

Cris.......I saw some mention on Lechon a ways back.  These first few are for you all.

Each piece / part of the pig had such a unique taste, and the skin........well I hope I die with a mouth full of that.

Some more food shots.....

roasted pork-belly and risotto

fried basil, eggplant, motz, and tomato

chorizo and cheese empanadas

Mofongo

Fried Plantain Pork "Nachos"

Quail

Crab 2 ways.....my fav: stuffed in a sweet pepper...... unreal.

self explanitory.
laugh.gif

pulled pork in a corn and plantain cup / shell.

I'll post some scenery and sneaker related photos tomorrow.  Hope I didn't make any of ya'll too hungry.
laugh.gif

Cheers:

Shaun....ways back, bacon and eggs had me rollin! 
roll.gif

Gooey-  Thanks for the heads-up again.  Final price on those hurt, big-time.  Dude never got back to me on that list so I guess it's a no go
for now. The pick-up on those sample DW's.....WOW!!!! 

JC5123- I hear ya on no "M" colorways. lol  Where in OH you @?

Jake / Cris- Those Sneaks Up T's turned out beautiful! Nicely done.  Best of luck with your event!
And NICE pick up on those Stash's....the one BW I'd love to have! Enjoy!

BG-  Those shots are stunning.  I will one day find a 12 in those....
Gonna hit you up shortly for some camera / lens advice.

12 or so pages down......18 to go.  i'm done for the night. 
have a good one FAM!!

-Andrew-

Larivee, Clash of the Titans was ok. Not as good as i expected but pretty good none the less.

How To Train Your Dragon was far better i kid you not, great movie.

Anyhoo, one of my local spots got these and gave em to me for less than half price, had no choice.

thanks all.

prok - great mix again last night.
gooey - 11 wmns by any chance? i saw those on skit's site as well and was one of the pairs i wanted. very nice indeed. theres like 5 pairs i want from skit but i need to slow down a bit. cant be a part of TSIA. haha

oh the madness on waiting for a pair to arrive from canada.

so that food up there looks delicious - not what i want to see at 9:30 in the morning, im craving sushi already
laugh.gif

terrible picture(s ), but wore these yesterday to enjoy the great weather with some friends

4481741376_1a10b88a0d.jpg

4481741040_d262dca046.jpg

... my allergies are starting to act up already
eyes.gif

Sup Fam-

USA- niceee, did anyone ever ID a pair and put the patch on, i couldve swore cincy did it, guess I need to search back for pics

Damn that food looks great- I love mofongo

HBD Jay- Hope you enjoyed it man  

NWT- dope bursts, my allergies are acting up too and this claritin isnt working, bout to switch to something else

Got dammit- Nike.com just dropped a !%!% load of AM1s,95,97, 09 and the 24/7s.... no discount makes me
mad.gif

Cleveland222- I had to pop tums just looking at those shots. Yumm.

Now that we're on the food topic, I thought I'd share this monster seafood dish my girl and I had last week on south beach. Could have doubled up on some grails for the price of that meal.
embarassed.gif

Kashima's in class today.

Looks like 1900 will be here before tomorrow...

Bring on the warm weather!

-Jay T

sorry for the crappy phone pic, but just got back from the po to pick these up.

and all that food has really made me hungry.

All these Black Patta's are really starting to anger me.
mad.gif
  *Siiiiiiiigh*

Great pick-up, deuce!
happy.gif

Nice BW's, Mod.

Dope Crepe Bursts, NWT.

And I was enjoying my pancakes until Cleveland came in with all the food shots. 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Have a great day fam!

^I've given up on finding a sz. 13 myself. Was ready to drop some loot too. Doesn't look like the white/purple or the black/green pair was even made in a 13. Anyone know if this is true?

MBN to rock a 8-10.

Originally Posted by deuce02

Nice Deuce!    What size are those?  As long as there not a size 11.5-12 we can be friends
nerd.gif

Neil - I heart ya on the allergies, I get 'em worse and worse every year. 5 years ago I had never had allergies in my life.

'Drew - no problem, glad to help you out with those safety oranges. you gotta love deals like that. also, check corgi's blog, size 13 usa bursts with the grey panel, deadstock i believe. and damn that food all looks incredible. I'm bout to buy me a plane ticket, haha. thanks for sharing, looks like you guys enjoyed yourselves!

am87 - definitely a steal at that price, although I still wouldn't pay $35 for '10 neons, haha.

deuce - nice pickup on the black pattas. I too am starting to get antsy, but I know I won't ever find those within the price range I'm willing to spend. such is life. got 2 other pairs on the way right now to ease the pain, lol.

Dave - thanks again for the mix last night, you were throwin' down my friend. cool to talk to your bro who went to CU as well. the VA-CO connection in full effect! haha.

^ dope Black Pattas - funny that there's been a big influx of them since the Parra release and not after their own release. LOL

Supa, eorr, Neil, Brian, Seth, Dave, Mike, RLT, Purple (yes W11 = M9.5), Molinar (grails were the +41s), Illy - Thanks!
blak - Huf-Kents for me. Or put black lace stays on the other pair.
Eentegra - yes W11. Btw, I'm sure you should be able to get a good combined shipping rate from Skit. Buying multiples may keep the 'charges' down too that they impose on buying site stuff via Ebay.
drewdice - USAs
pimp.gif

UFB - no secret. The 95s were from Skit. The vast majority of my others are just Ebay.
Andrew - nice vaca pics... you put on any weight then or what? 
laugh.gif
Yeah I was pretty shocked to see them end at that price, almost double my budget. Makes the price you were offered them for sound like a pretty good deal now 
tongue.gif

Neil - clean Crepeness
pimp.gif

Any Mariah/ Lunar Mariah fans? These are out tomorrow. I checked them out on Tuesday - both pretty nice... and hella light. The pink ones are wmns I believe so will probably only go up to about W10.5. I'm thinking of grabbing a pair myself.

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by deuce02

Nice Deuce!    What size are those?  As long as there not a size 11.5-12 we can be friends
nerd.gif
thanks for all the compliments.  they're an 8.5, but i got a 9 on the way (it's a long story, but i'll prob end up dropping a pair).  as for my much larger feet friends, good luck finding you a pair cause i haven't seen any big sizes of the blacks or the purps.

What up Fam!

great stuff all around everyone
glasses.gif

NWT - lady killers
pimp.gif

Modz - classic bw's right there
Gooey - those look great, congrats on getting them finally....and with that position...it's a wrap for their entire stock of AM exclusives 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
(those mariahs look pretty dope too)
Drew - that food looks great.....i'm definitely hungry now. gotta go get a $5 footlong now
frown.gif

0704 - huf-tight ID's look dope, is that 3M or wha?
nerd.gif

Andrewdice - usa's look great, hufs and infras too.
Mars - dope cements.
Deuce - black pattas...congrats
mad.gif
smokin.gif

those black pattas could have hurt my feelings a lot more but i just came into work and these were ending (was even going to be late to work if i couldn't be on a computer to snatch these up)
devil.gif
...seller already has payment and said they will ship today
glasses.gif

...my best ninja snipe steal ever!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

no WAY. NO WAY. you did not just get DS KR's for $64 shipped.

that might be the greatest sneaker steal of all time if those are legit and all.  insane. 

^nice steal. i'm pretty sure i would have never searched those key words unless i just searched nike which would be ridiculous.

Mayhem- If I didnt some what know you...I'd be calling Ducktales!     Thats the best Steal yet! *Applause

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom