TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yah 2nd pair looks very "pigeon" like

i want to push the thread to 1900 i want to see the heat brought out. i don't have much to add that hasn't been seen lately :smh:

^^for real...i'm posting to help get it on with already
laugh.gif

Dallas - SF90's
frown.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Frank - lunar elites?
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Mars - dope id's, i need to make a pair like that since i didn't get the QS'. and no updated pic of the lights yet, maybe this weekend
wink.gif

Flight - good work
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thanks all for the kind words again
happy.gif

for some color....someone asked about these recently, might have been Timothy?
nerd.gif
.....well there's no pics u can find that do these justice, they are just
eek.gif
devil.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
in person, if i have the chance to...i'll most definitely end up with 2 more pairs of these
embarassed.gif
grin.gif

^ very nice Justin. yea it was me who was asking. I copped within 30 mins of the return of the heads up
laugh.gif
. I've had my eye on them for a while and the price was just right. thanks as always.

Justin Killin it with the last few wears, heads up are great too. Had i known you were getting lemonades i would have got you the t shirt. I'll head out today and see if they still have one.

What ever happened to those Air Max 90 "Infrared Soldier" with the perforated leather toe box that were posted over a year ago i think? I'm still waiting, instacop.

Today:

1900!!!!!
pimp.gif
 best thread eva!!!!
smokin.gif

finally...both arrived today.

here is the 2nd of my TCA pickup. ok condition but yes very wearable and OG everything.
happy.gif

izqd5f.jpg

and big thanks to el bro for these.
smile.gif

2dqlchk.jpg

almost complete. -> safety orange - where are you?
nerd.gif
 9.5-10 anyone?

Have a great weekend and HAPPY EASTER.

I need to step up my ID game. Good stuff all around fellas.
Ya'll are killing owith the Shady bursts I need a pair for myself. $300 good deal for a DS pair?

Broke these out today to chill with the gf and just kick back

1900 this thread stays pumpn.
mayhem and tak killin it with the lights. wish i had a pair of both, especially the laser blues.

Originally Posted by EEntegRa

1900!!!!!
pimp.gif
 best thread eva!!!!
smokin.gif

finally...both arrived today.

here is the 2nd of my TCA pickup. ok condition but yes very wearable and OG everything.
happy.gif

izqd5f.jpg

Nice! What size ya got there?  Been looking for those for a minute, where did you find them?

Happy 1900 everyone sick stuff all around like always  

Edit- anyone want green pattas in a sz. 8.5 get at me I will be selling my pair if anyone wants them.

1900!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Justin Killinit with the last few wears, heads up are great too. Had i known youwere getting lemonades i would have got you the t shirt. I'll head outtoday and see if they still have one.
thanks modz, got a pic of the shirt? i was jus planning on white-teeing it honestly
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

^ very nice Justin. yea it was me who was asking. I copped within 30 mins of the return of the heads up
laugh.gif
. I've had my eye on them for a while and the price was just right. thanks as always.
good work, that was a great price too, pretty much what US retail would be near
grin.gif

...on my way out...vision looking like this in a few...

can't wait for the retro....even if it's leather...
smokin.gif

black bubbles and double blue then black panel? those don't look anything like slates to me.  comet uppers look OK, but...

happy 1900
glasses.gif
smokin.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

let's just say I have a tendency to make my judgments from the backside...

page 2000 a week from now is gonna be banananas...
laugh.gif

Eorr- sorry buddy, but mayhem is gonna inherit them one day. LOL unless your grip on them shady bursts isn't as tight as I think it is?

Andrewdice- I only own 2 pairs of lights....neons and the lasers. IMO Lasers are a must have along with the teals. If lights didn't fit me so snug. ..I'm sure mayhems stacks wouldn't be as great o.0. Hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom