TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on those Justin! I wanted those for awhile then realised I wasn't ever gonna rock a yellow shoe.
They are beautiful to me though, and for your price I would have grabbed em anyway. NICE steal!

Neil- Beautiful shot, and I'm diggin how you laced those up. Still have to UN-DS mine. smh

Just found out I'm deploying in JUNE!!!!!!!!!!
glasses.gif

I just hope I can find those black pattas before I leave just incase something happens out there :/

Good stuff these past few pages fellas. Almost at 1900!!!

Crisuno- will send payment today sir.

size 9 Fammers PM me, have a decent lead for y'all....

and just like that....they've been snatched up.
smokin.gif

From AM95 thread...
Originally Posted by Moid93

Via SneakerFiles.

nike-air-max-95-slate-2010-retro-1.jpg

Back in September of 2009, we reported that Nike was set to re-release both the "Comet" and the "Slate" Nike Air Max 95,and we now have our first look at the 2010 retro of the "Slate" style.This AM 95 hosts a white upper with blue and black accents. Nearlyeverything about this sneaker has remained the same since it wasoriginally released five years ago in 2005. The "Slate" Nike Air Max 95will be available for purchase at your local Nike retailers in theupcoming months, so be sure to stay tuned for an exact release date. Via atmos.

nike-air-max-95-slate-2010-retro-2.jpg

nike-air-max-95-slate-2010-retro-3.jpg
SMH @ the SlimFast Bubbles...

Thanks for the updates on them 95's...I'm snagging both of them, even with the slim fast air bubble. LOL

Did the top of the tongue get bigger? or the airmax logo get smaller? on the 95's
...or are my eyes just playing tricks on me??

Originally Posted by tak

Thanks for the updates on them 95's...I'm snagging both of them, even with the slim fast air bubble. LOL

This. and those JD 95s via Mayhem via Gooey look awesome. I'd like a pair but theres a lot of other stuff on my radar right now...

And Cleveland, great pics back there man.

size 11 FAM these are really being let go of this time
If I don't see much interest I'll throw them up on feebay

DALLAS- everytime I forget about those you remind me. Those hurt feelings (-.-)

Could you guys help me out with these huarache bursts. 
They look good but i've never seen a nike tag like this before.
 Legit or fake?

For me today. I know they are not AMs but what the heck:

282gpdh.jpg

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

From AM95 thread...
Originally Posted by Moid93

Via SneakerFiles

nike-air-max-95-slate-2010-retro-1.jpg

Back in September of 2009, we reported that Nike was set to re-release both the "Comet" and the "Slate" Nike Air Max 95,and we now have our first look at the 2010 retro of the "Slate" style.This AM 95 hosts a white upper with blue and black accents. Nearlyeverything about this sneaker has remained the same since it wasoriginally released five years ago in 2005. The "Slate" Nike Air Max 95will be available for purchase at your local Nike retailers in theupcoming months, so be sure to stay tuned for an exact release date. Via atmos.

nike-air-max-95-slate-2010-retro-2.jpg

nike-air-max-95-slate-2010-retro-3.jpg
SMH @ the SlimFast Bubbles...
Smh at nike what they should look like

Edit grabed the wrong photo lol

Is the gradient on the slate's  black / blue / same blue?? 
alien.gif
  Comets look pretty good, at least (providing you don't look below the uppers).  Thanks for the pics guys.

Frank - I like those lunars
pimp.gif
.  And I don't have the knowledge about the huabursts, look okay to me though.  They're still at a lot of marshall's I think right?  I wouldn't drop much on em if you're getting them elsewhere.

Everybody else, nice bursts, 87's, ID's, and 95's
pimp.gif

Justin - nice price for those
pimp.gif
  And thanks to you and Gooey for the pics.

Have a good night fam.  Bout to head to a cookout and then enjoy this gorgeous weather at riverfront park for some ultimate frisbee/aerobie/baseball action
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

you'd think it was summer with the heat wave going on in here (corny, I know). sick pick up Justin. those are beautiful
I'd love to have some slates or comets but I just find 95s so uncomfortable these days. it's all good though, just bring on those 180s!!!

happy friday fellas and hope everyone has a good weekend.

mayhem -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 on the lemonades. btw, you ever do a collection shoot of your am lights? curious to see them all at once.
eorr and denver - dope chilis guys, still need a pair in a 9.
airon - thanks for the 95s update. can't wait for the comets.
nwt - shadys
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom