TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i still refuse to ride for those air attacks. horse hair, block toe, bootleg tongue tag, meh. the "cork" material is nice, but imo, it's wasted on those shoes.

Justin that's cold blooded but non the less I was like this
roll.gif

am0917.jpg

Anyone have these? I have a $200 GC burning a hole in my email and I saw these recently. It'd be my first pair of 09s and I just need a simple shoe for everyday purposes?  Otherwise I guess I wait to use it on Infrareds/Comets?!?

Those black/purple air attacks are pretty nice...rock with jeans only on no tongue popping. That new logo is
sick.gif
turrible...looks like the air logo you'd see on those air (cheap swap meet nike knock offs) shoes smh. Some of em look coppable on a discount, but that %%#$*!$ logo
smh.gif
pisses me off.

Justin...
roll.gif
you a fool son

Chava...you get banned, or just a name change?

Got a TCA pick up should be here within the next few days thanks to Brian. Thanks again bro! I just hope they're decent condition. If not I have a new pair of beaters for work.

Peace Fam!

Got my Trainer 1 Unleashed low and mids in!

I know they are not air maxes but they have the 2009 bottoms.

For me they run true to size.

But the laces are definitely way too long!

Mabuhay Pilipinas!

11hrupc.jpg

2gxllyo.jpg

124damr.jpg

4hpqvp.jpg

6nq9mp.jpg

2z5q7hx.jpg

23v3tw.jpg

10n53rq.jpg

^damm bro that is rough just pick up my grail of the bay I believe it qualifies for TCA for $110 shipped but we shall see when they arrive

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

^damm bro that is rough just pick up my grail of the bay I believe it qualifies for TCA for $110 shipped but we shall see when they arrive

What you got coming bro? Drop some hints...

Unfortunately, my latest purchase wont be coming in this week as I originally thought...hopefully sometime next week
frown.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
mad.gif

phnrprman-To each it's own. $195 for those? Thanks but, no thanks.
FAM- Amsterdams on the bay right now. Remember the +41 seller? Same guy.  Still 9 days left and they are already at $870!!! 

If its from gooey, you know he's spending at least a nice penny from his overstacked collection.
laugh.gif

at least give us the AM #.
nerd.gif

larrivee7 - i'm pretty excited about heyward as you may imagine. i think he is gonna be something special, he has power, speed, and is a good fielder.
NikeFNHead - i seen those as well. wonder what they will end at?

roll.gif
@ Justin's gif.

Redrum - Not for me to say, but I'm sure you won't have to go thru the FAM application all over again just because you've been MIA a while and got a new username.

I think I might finally get my application ready for page 2000 if it's doesn't happen to soon. Either that or on a 'round' number of posts. Into British Summer Time now over here so more daylight hours for pic taking
happy.gif

eastla - so it's a blue 95 that I have... hmmm that narrows it down to about 6 pairs, most of which can be had (used) for around $110 shipped, give or take, so I'm thinking Stash if it truly qualifies for a TCA purchase
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

*edit* It'll be interesting to see what those AMS end at, considering the last pair sold for just $20 less than the +41s. Maybe it's the aftermath of all the Parra hype, but prior to that they were barely fetching $1000. I was offered a DS10 for £350 shipped a few weeks ago. Seller seemed dodgy as hell though, bank transfer only and would not give me any photographic proof of his address in fear of identity theft
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

FAM- Amsterdams on the bay right now. Remember the +41 seller? Same guy.  Still 9 days left and they are already at $870!!! 
mad.gif

frown.gif

mad.gif

frown.gif
 can't remember exactly how much but i think i sold mine for around $450 and i thought that was pretty good 
laugh.gif

sick.gif

looks like i sold them in '06

2jfyh6p.jpg

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

roll.gif
@ Justin's gif.

eastla - so it's a blue 95 that I have... hmmm that narrows it down to about 6 pairs, most of which can be had (used) for around $110 shipped, give or take, so I'm thinking Stash if it truly qualifies for a TCA purchase
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

*edit* It'll be interesting to see what those AMS end at, considering the last pair sold for just $20 less than the +41s. Maybe it's the aftermath of all the Parra hype, but prior to that they were barely fetching $1000. I was offered a DS10 for £350 shipped a few weeks ago. Seller seemed dodgy as hell though, bank transfer only and would not give me any photographic proof of his address in fear of identity theft
eyes.gif
East - my guess is you either found an older pair of slates or possibly some stashes.

I was watching a pair of size 10 AMS a couple months ago...I cant remember what they went for but I believe the final price was over $1000. Too rich for my blood.
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom