TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by gooeywooey

Kevin, what was retail?
i dunno but i think i bought them for around $300. mic would know retail. 
it's not that i wish i still had them so i could wear them - i wish i could sell them now 
laugh.gif

They are slates contacted the guy yesterday when he said $110 shipped I was like   
eek.gif
  paid him today he said he would ship tomorrow here is the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT I bought them via private auction though.

Brick-lost out on that pair of AM 1s Nap size had sold them by the time I bought them thanks though

Cris- Stop posting those man lol those are sick I will have them one day

deuce02-I bet they will pass the $1,300 margin! CRAZY!

gooeywooey-* It'll be interesting to see what those AMS end at, considering the last pair sold for just $20 less than the +41s. Maybe it's the aftermath of all the Parra hype, but prior to that they were barely fetching $1000. I was offered a DS10 for £350 shipped a few weeks ago. Seller seemed dodgy as hell though, bank transfer only and would not give me any photographic proof of his address in fear of identity theft
eyes.gif

It seems to be contagious! Def. thanks to the Patta/Parra hype. Which, come to mind, we're all guilty of! 
wink.gif

StuntmanMike- Those were sold at Market Price. It just looks like that's what the market is bearing these days. On the other hand, the Burgundy Parras are comming down from their high and settling in the $500 margin.

Cris-Nice Patta heel popping. Those will be mine one day...

Brick- Nice "Spring Greens"

Will be wearing mine tomorrow.
Supposedly temps. will hit 90 in Boston!

-Fabio

Didn't unDS anything today but will tomorrow...gonna be 85 in NYC.

RL, Justin...you know what's up
pimp.gif

90 in Boston? GOT DAMN

what up fam. i need a pair of those chlorophyll 87's but at a good price. lol

ajdlt, nice to see you in here yo.

gus, nice millers. i need to get myself a pair.

Kurt Warner rocking White/Beet Air Max STs. 
pimp.gif

2f6e22a9426d9a2dfa8089bf948c67bb-getty-97625005cp018_san_diego_pad.jpg

Spoiler [+]
Probably picked them up from Ross or some &%*#
laugh.gif

Another of the air attacks (credit to vagrant)
4498698840_99cf9e219f_b.jpg

Cris - it's official. I want the gum soles
... the hunt... begins...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UltraFlatBlack

what up fam. i need a pair of those chlorophyll 87's but at a good price. lol

ajdlt, nice to see you in here yo.

gus, nice millers. i need to get myself a pair.
Edwin- Happy Birthday again!
Here's your gift 170469376761
PS: We've renamed them "Spring Greens"

Off to watch Lost and then to melt a few brain cells with the So Bad It's Good V!

-Fabio

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

the Burgundy Parras are comming down from their high and settling in the $500 margin.

Really? I've yet to see a pair end lower than $600... and even they've now been relisted and are currently at $810. Let me know please if you see a 9.5 anywhere near $500
nerd.gif

eastla - nice pickup. I had that pair on my watch list. A bit of Createx a la denver style on the midsole and they should be good as new.

beat these again today:
4498770270_003be2948f.jpg

AMS and +41 prices - smh

brick - very dope pic with the blooming azaleas and the spring greens. great contrast, perfect representation of spring all around, nice job!

gusto1200 - those millers are pretty nice, they are like the "beef n brocs" of the air max world.

Shaun - I think they will be in good shape judging from the auction pics. they might need a wash, though. mesh looked a little grimy, but that's manageable. crossing my fingers for you! haha.

380195034324- Air Max 95 MONSTER VNDS WITH BOX 9.5(use bing cashback and ebay bucks) comes out 218 shipped. Hope someone gets them, I would have grabbed it but too small for me.

Originally Posted by Baybully650

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

Lol it something gooey has lol

laugh.gif
that's the worst hint ever my man...gooey has damn near every air max imaginable.
roll.gif
  very true.

illust - you know it ray!
rl - i really like the new 5 series, what year is yours again?
phnrprman - dope pacmans, x2.
brick and fnhead - love the spring greens fellas.
cris - you and bg, everyday with those pattas
eek.gif

smokin.gif

finally finished ironing these on and i must say, i'm going pretty commercial with my ids. only disappointment was that nike didn't use the damn period i personalized, was going to place a black swoosh on the heel, smh. luckily, they used black stitching for the logo. would've been blown had they used hot red, electric green, etc. very satisfied with both pairs overall
happy.gif

nwt wrote:
Grabbed this picture from the other site, credit goes to bennyfingers14
A close-up of one of the Air Attack 87's, since i havent seen a detailed close up of them before, thought others might be interested

Thanks for sharing that pic..... I been wanting to cop these joints. That pic just made it that much sweeter

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Didn't unDS anything today but will tomorrow...gonna be 85 in NYC.

RL, Justin...you know what's up
pimp.gif

90 in Boston? GOT DAMN

Yessss looking forward to the nice weather, got my allergy medicine ready too cause I was sneezing all damn day

Supamars- dammmmn I like those, whered you get those logos. I have a  04 545 btw (manual)

Air attacks look good!! I'm feeling some of the other colorways

yeah i must say that black/purp attack doesn't look too bad....if my dude can hook me up i might grab them

Nice Pattas, Cris, Brick and NikeFiend

Past few fits starting from the 1st

Today

Monday

Saturday

Friday

Thursday

I'm really liking those 180s. Hopefully they'll be easy to get...maybe less than retail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom