TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the kind words Fam
glasses.gif

Greedy Bastid - dope shady's and......and......
sick.gif
......gu.....
sick.gif
......gu.......
smh.gif
.....gundams
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mike - i hate that i love seeing those (if that makes any sense)
mad.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Kev -
laugh.gif
...if only that tee came in black.
Shaun - great TCA price on those
pimp.gif

Elliot - dope washpacks
smokin.gif

Gusto - goodluck with the blacks....especially if u need 11.5
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Dave - i forgot i had those, i need to break them out now
pimp.gif

Greg - u know i'll do my best and then some
laugh.gif

Denver - nice dude, never seen 'em before.

those eu 95's don't look too bad, ice blue sole? jeweled "air max" logo?
nerd.gif
grin.gif

Nice stuff as always everyone been slacking with pics wore my HOA 90s

Dreads2you info on those air maxes you picked up for your girl.

Just got the green Pattas along with the black/pruple ones. Can't wait to get 'em, gotta find a size 11 for the Parra's.

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

^ How do you get away with that avi?
laugh.gif
I had t otake like a quadruple take on it one day...then keep staring at it lmao.

^ Hopefully next year I'll be attending, well, I'll be there in spirit with the rest of the TAF x SU4 Fam, so for today:

Cris.

%*+% that T looks nice Cris, i should've got one. But it felt wrong seeing as i cant go.
frown.gif

No ams until the weekdend, work clothes damn and blast it.
frown.gif

Great past couple of pages, hopefully yuku works from now on.
frown.gif

p.s.
frown.gif

o i'm a good bit behind on the comments. lots of good stuff. pattas, parras, crepes, escapes, shady bursts......
dreads - i'm kinda feeln those 24/7s as well.
rl - those neptunes are dope. i considered making some with that color (i was going for something send help inspired).
cris - nice amsterdams, guess i'll never own a pair considering what the last few pairs i've seen go for.

What's up fam!  Tons of good stuff last few pages 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Gooey - nice man, and those 98s are beauts
pimp.gif

Justin - pics looking good man
pimp.gif
.  Sucks about SU, hopefully you get everything straightened out.

Shaun - sweet price on the 93s
pimp.gif

Jake - again, solid work on those
pimp.gif

James - nice pic, nice kicks
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

%*+% that T looks nice Cris, i should've got one. But it felt wrong seeing as i cant go.
frown.gif

No ams until the weekend, work clothes damn and blast it.
frown.gif

This, on both counts
tired.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

this is my kind of pickup.  less than $50 shipped, uncommon, comfortable as can be...  I don't know much about the Pegasus from this year.  the prod. date is 01/1997, I'm guessing late '96 model or one of the first of the '97 model.  anybody have info?  Seth?  curious about other colorways, etc.
My kind of pickup as well, and they look like they're in good shape
pimp.gif
   I wanna say yours are the '97 model.  The ones in this pic are from the Christmas '96 Eastbay, which had mostly '96 running models with just a few early '97s (like the AM 97 II SL or whatever they're called, ha).  So I feel like these were the '96 edition. You can tell they're similar (tongue loop, midsole, etc.)  but the uppers changed.  I like yours better
wink.gif

Also, thanks for the kind words on the Scream 95's (a few pages back).  Have a good day FAM!!

What's up Fam?  A lot of dope stuff all around as usual (i.e. Amsterdams, Dave White 90's, Slim Shady's, Gundams, etc.)!

Anyway, here's a new Air Max Light I haven't seen yet...

qx6txs.jpg

I know Justin has the credit card already out by now.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

U better start driving Justin!!!!
by the time i got there, i'd have to leave
ohwell.gif
smh.gif

i was trying to get to the airport today to check on some possibilities but i woke up late n had to get to work
tired.gif

Cris - shirt looks great
smokin.gif

Tyler - u already know
devil.gif
tongue.gif

rocking these later this afternoon (recycled for now, updated pic later)

Originally Posted by spacej23

laugh.gif

I thought the same thing when I saw AM Lights lol!

Cris: The shirts look ILLY! I'm glad you chose to put the OG FAM logo on Charcoal tees, but I'm feeling the AM95esque logo one a little more. Would it be possible for the AM95esque graphic to be printed on a Charcoal tee, or at least have an option to do so (vice-versa for the other other tee)? 
nerd.gif

Seth - I knew you'd come through with the info, haha, thanks!  yeah I love these, the design elements with the stitching and the grey and 3m accentes and contours in the duralon part of the sole are just awesome.  and as mentioned, very comfortable.  it's the kind of shoe that conforms well to your foot.

fam, am I just late or am I the only one who noticed that Cris put the Neon fam shirt designs on the front page?  so glad to see a charcoal grey shirt! and the 95 shirt has reflective silver AND black?  awesome.  I'm down for both.  Cris, are you getting both printed? let us know when you're ready for money.

^ Ray, there's a reason the tee color was chosen that way, it's because of the Reflective Ink, some pigments will not show on certain color material, Black Reflective will show on any color material, it's just the Grey Reflective that will not, so I had to go with a darker Grey Reflective, so it can show a "lighter Grey" on a Athletic Heather tee, due to the transparency of the ink. Since this reply will probably be on a few pages back since this thread moves fast, I'll explain on my blog.

^ Denver, yeah, both are getting printed.

Cris.

Crisuno- the one on the right with the OG TAF logo is effing amazing sir. I'll take them both though. That fit with the Amsterdams is sick man.
Can we get Amsterdam colorway with the OG TAF logo t-shirt though. I know that people with the burgandy pattas would buy it too.

Originally Posted by spacej23

What's up Fam?  A lot of dope stuff all around as usual (i.e. Amsterdams, Dave White 90's, Slim Shady's, Gundams, etc.)!

Anyway, here's a new Air Max Light I haven't seen yet...

qx6txs.jpg

laugh.gif

I had mine out as well and put it away very fast.
 Ripstop nylon @ $164 = no purchase! 

Cris- Dope shirts!

Cris: Ah I see. I'll take the OG on Charcoal. Let us know about the payments!
PS. Any possibility of printing the TAF95 graphic in the comet / slate cws?
glasses.gif
 I'm assuming a good number of FAM will pick them up since they're GRs. 
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom