TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by denverairforce

fam, am I just late or am I the only one who noticed that Cris put the Neon fam shirt designs on the front page?  so glad to see a charcoal grey shirt! and the 95 shirt has reflective silver AND black?  awesome.  I'm down for both.  Cris, are you getting both printed? let us know when you're ready for money.
i just noticed this too
glasses.gif

Cris - the reflective is a VERY nice touch, i'm down for both....just take my money already
smokin.gif

yea I just saw the shirt thing as well.. but I'm not clear, are we placing orders, deciding between the 2, or what? both are nice and I will probably cop my normal 2 of each... well done Cris

^ I'm not really done with the full info, what is noted is the color/kind of ink that will be used, but it's entirely up to you guys, buy both, buy only 1 style, buy 20 of each style, buy 1000 of 1 style, up to you.

Cris.

^ right on Cris. I just got confused if we were voting on which one of the two we wanted or what. thanks for clearing that up. I'm down for 2 of each. good stuff brotha!

I'm with Jibby I'll probably cop two of each
laugh.gif
I mean who else can say they have 3 Crisuno t-shirts. Taking two to Hawaii and also wearing my SU4 joint up there.
I'm loving the one with OG Fam logo though. I really want to see what the Amsterdam t-shirt looks like though
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by crisone

^ I'm not really done with the full info, what is noted is the color/kind of ink that will be used, but it's entirely up to you guys, buy both, buy only 1 style, buy 20 of each style, buy 1000 of both
devil.gif
pimp.gif
...ready to place my lifetime supply order
laugh.gif

Cris, sorry to hear about your homie...he's in a better place now.

man i want at least 2 fam t-shirts!
never heard back from mic or oli though so i remain a visitor

^^^ Haha, that'll be dope Jus, haha. And yeah, pretty sad, I lost 2 homies in the span of months, and the both who passed knew each other too.

Cris.

Originally Posted by eorr23

man i want at least 2 fam t-shirts!
never heard back from mic or oli though so i remain a visitor

Try hitting them up again.  The same was true when I applied, and I didn't want to seem pushy/bothersome.  But I PMd them after a couple of weeks and heard back from them then.  They might have just overlooked you first one.

Plus, I had my AMfam shirt for a few months before I was official
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

PS - Cris, the shirts look dope!
pimp.gif

Ed - nice curry's
pimp.gif

Sup everyone!

LOTS AND LOTS of GREAT STUFF!

Cris - Tees look fantastic! Guaranteed 2 of both!

These new Triax 94's coming out are playing tricks on me... Are the bubbles bigger than usual?
wi4ll0.jpg

Air Max 1 X Nintendo Wii Sample
x3983d.jpg

Mitch...I dont think thats the bubble on the back if thats what youre referring to...its the midsole playing tricks on your eyes
laugh.gif

eorr23(Elliott right?) - maybe it's because of that jordan mess in your avy.... ha, I kid I kid. hit em up again! nice clerks too. I never noticed the midsole was blue..
Cris - I have no idea what happened, but best wishes brother.
James - I have heard/read you say that so many times.  have fun at SU4 fam!
those triaxes are 
sick.gif
IMO

CRISUNO- got my "t" today.....the colors really POP on this one. Thanks!

Eorr- you must got dibz on all maxhoarders stuff. I better buy something that dude before you get it all lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom