TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
some amsterdams just sold for over $3,000
roll.gif

Hello FAMAMLAMADINGDONGS!!!!

Way too much to comment on from the past few days of pages, but all looks fantastical!!!

As for the Ustream last night, I made like 5 drunken comments on there and then I got a knock on the door and had
some random buddys show up with some tacos and fruit cups... Needless to say, I didnt come back to the ustream...

Andrew - AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME my friend... Looks like you guys had a great turnout...
The displays were on point!!! Def need to head that way next year!!! Awesome my friend!!!!

Also, way off subject here, but some more SNEAKS UP INFO... anywho...

http://jwdanklefs.blogspot.com/2010/04/blog-post_15.html

http://jwdanklefs.blogspot.com/2010/04/sa-sneaks-up-dunk-hunt.html

Heads up . . .

Go check the Facebook page. 

If you're not on the FB page, hit me up via inbox if you wear a 10.5.

Sup fellas, its has been awhile

Don't mind the brons, anyone got love for Humaras

C1- T is dope, prepaying for the pack tonight.

Not air maxes are they? But i have that pair, great shoe for wet weather and walking around. Nice pick up.

Site's slow as $@%* again...
mad.gif

Today.

Hello,
Wore these today

Making a stop at NikeTown in the morning to check out the AM 90 Black/Grey canvas from the Air Attack and give the 24/7 a second look. Maybe...

^^ Dope Drury "oh8" Windbreaker, I had the same one and the other color, but sold, they were too thin.

Cris.

Cris- You're absolutely right. They are more like a shell and not a wind-runner.
I still like them. Got the T-shirt as well.
PS: For any Star Wars fan/nerd the Adidas/CLOT T's are up for sale.
Comes to around US$100 shipped, for both. 
nerd.gif

Have a safe weekend.
Boston Marathon(3 day weekend!)  

-Fabio

team amfam, i come asking for help.

were the airmax infrared 90's ever made in a sz 6? and if so does anybody have any leads on where one might find these?

What up fam?

Here's my AC trip update, the good news is my girl & I are up as of now. The bad news is her ID expired two days ago & after a couple hours at the tables she was told she couldn't gamble anymore. So, we made the 4hr drive back to dc to pick up her passport. Got in at midnight slept until 4am & we are back on the road to AC. We've booked our room until Sunday already. I still almost can't believe it.

Sorry for the non am pic but here we are crossing in to NJ.

Dave

Originally Posted by crisone

^^ Dope Drury "oh8" Windbreaker, I had the same one and the other color, but sold, they were too thin.

Cris.
Word, sweet 10 AC currents as well, my one of my faves.

On a side not they have those windbreakers at mt Nike oulet, about 20 of them for cheap cheap.

Dave - daaaamn that sucks. at least she had a passport to pick up though! I hope your luck improves.

kickz - I like the humaras. I have a pair of dark grey humaras for hiking and what not. there was a pair of OG's up on the 'bay recently that I really liked but way too expensive for my cheap *** (TCA!).

off to work, and as of today, been on the earth three decades. hope I make it at least three more!

Originally Posted by spacej23

Heads up . . .

Go check the Facebook page. 

If you're not on the FB page, hit me up via inbox if you wear a 10.5.
nerd.gif
devil.gif

DAVE/PROK - DAMNIT!!! That reminds me that mine expires on my birthday....also the day I hop on a plane, thanks for reminding me to find my passport.....

DENVER - HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAM!!!!!

tyler: thanks for that info. i am now contemplating picking them up. might need help on this... but let me email my dude in detroit first..

Brian....Happy Born Day Fam.

Modz.....How much is "cheap cheap"??? If it's crazy cheap, I'd probably get another, since it's about summertime soon, lightweight, and size XXL???

Cris.

thank you fam! for once I've actually been celebrating quite a bit. 30 is, as they say, a big one. I celebrated last Friday, Saturday, last night, and then tonight, and tomorrow night. and today, one of the main components of my system at work is down so I have next to nothing to do, so I will hunt for a b'day present for myself, haha (ebay sellers watch out, TCA on the hunt!).

Ron - yeah the Avs surprised me taking that game in San Jose. I am not a hockey fan really, but I always love when any of my home teams are doing well. let's see if they can make it 2-0 tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom