TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup fam? Thanks again for peeping the mix everyone!

Denver- I def played some Ill Al Scratch! Classic!

On the way to AC! Dirty Jersey here I come!

Andrew- Amazing doesn't do justice! Thank you for sharing your photos. I wish we had something like that in Boston.
Kalvin- The AM Maxxx Attack is everywhere on line and at NikeTowns as well.
PS: Ebay AMS have dropped to $630!!!

pimp.gif
Thanks for the kind words FAM!

Jibby- I was droolin over the tongue on those 90s myself. Don't recall the details on em...Euro release of some sort.  Owner's a friend of mine so if the FAM doesn't come through with info let me know and I'll hit him up. 

AmnMolinar- Funny, those Pigeons are an 11. He's a local collector and a friend as well. I've been tryin to get him to part with those for
a year now. Not gonna happen for now sadly.

Shaun- Thanks! Ya, if there's anything we tried to accomplish it was having a ton of variety with the collections that were displayed, and keep it as anti-hypebeast as possible. Basically the exact opposite of DXC.  The way I look at it is, you're either part of the solution, or a part of the problem.

Brian- Thanks brother! I'll get at you soon about that. Been stupid crazy around here.

And can't wait to see pix of Sneaks-Up! The aesthetic of the whole thing is beautiful to me....the flyer, the blog, pix I've seen, everything.
pimp.gif

-Andrew-

What up Fam!

thankfully it's almost friday (for 99% of us
eyes.gif
tongue.gif
)...this week has been killer
tired.gif

Shaun - dope obsidians Brobocop
smokin.gif

Drew - glad everything turned out ill at the event, lots of gems in those pics
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

James - saf's
frown.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tyler - i'm thinking the same thing about those denims
devil.gif

Dave - enjoy the trip, hope the dragons bring u luck haha....great mix last night too. (btw don't forget to swing up to NYC with ur winnings
tongue.gif
)
EEntegra - dope stabs, i haven't seen my pair in over a year....i wonder if i even still have them
laugh.gif

Cris & Jake....many thanks for putting this together. i PRAY i get to make it down there
frown.gif
eyes.gif
mad.gif

wearing these today for my first Yankee game in the new stadium, thanks to Briannnn² for the free ticket...beers on me tonight Broku 
tongue.gif
smokin.gif

Mayhemgatz wrote:

Cris & Jake....many thanks for putting this together. i PRAY i get to make it down there
frown.gif
eyes.gif
mad.gif

Nice tee Justin. Jake told me about your quandary; hope you can sort out that mess before your flight.

Aaron - me too dude, this week has just been full of $#!t
mad.gif

Denver - yea they were JD exclusives, there's a black pair(doesn't have the gradient loops unfortunately) too that i've been hunting and praying pops up
devil.gif

Originally Posted by BIGRED33

cris
eek.gif
Cris - I agree, where can that pair be purchased?
Justin - never made it to the traveling facility? also meant to tell you i'll have some info coming to you in the next couple weeks

the pair Cris posted is just one of the air attack pairs I believe, available for retail on eastbay, and other places I'm sure.  correct me if i'm wrong, but it should be these.

of course, the patented CrisUno lace switch makes them look much better, haha. 

Originally Posted by neukicks

Justin - never made it to the traveling facility? also meant to tell you i'll have some info coming to you in the next couple weeks
yup....they can't do $#!t for me, the embassy refuses to expedite anything, and the DMV.....well....let's just say it's the NYS DMV 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

...and u can get those AM1's at Niketowns, on Eastbay, and i'm sure FTL's and FNL's have most of that pack as well?
nerd.gif

^ James.....eastbay, a FSR except the size 8 I bought......imo, they run like the Patta's due to the canvas material.

Cris.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

the pair Cris posted is just one of the air attack pairs I believe, available for retail on eastbay, and other places I'm sure.  correct me if i'm wrong, but it should be these.

of course, the patented CrisUno lace switch makes them look much better, haha.  
that lace switch
pimp.gif

Justin - Those 95s are sick....did they come with those laces or did you switch them? Either way, me like.

Cris - I don't know if its the picture or the shoes, but there is something about your post that I like.

Thanks for the love on the obsidians! I can't believe how fresh they are...look like they were made yesterday. Glad I got em! There's a guy on the other site that seems to have bought some older 87s on clearance or something because he seems to have quite a few different older pairs for sale...mostly small sizes left it looks like.

BigJ...pretty sure we got em from the same guy.

Bay - they came with navy laces originally

edit - anyone got a line on PS CS4 extended?
nerd.gif
....some BS went down with mine so i need a new copy
tired.gif

cris - those look dope in that pic. the materials are canvas and suede correct?
rl treyce - the red pair look like they are made out of nylon, but i'm not sure.
i believe the black and purple pair might be my second favorite to the blue ones.
i also think those black/lime 24/7s are calling my name.

Brick SB - Very nice man.

Cleveland - Looked like a dope show. Some nice heat in those shots.

S dubl - Clean!

Neukicks - Nice Safaris bro.

Wore these today...
385738597.jpg

those blue air attacks don't look horrible, i may get them or the red pair

HOA for today

$73 shipped ftw

wow, Cris turning the tides on feelings towards the Air Attacks. other than maybe the gray denim 90s or 24/7s (sorry kev), I'm still not a fan tho. and the only reason I like those is cus I love me some gray shoes
think I will just patiently wait for my mints and 180s instead...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom