TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
that looks like a cougar!

nice set James!

Warren, those are IDs right? I remember the first time u posted them...very nice

I was trying to use the shoe for comparison - that is a size 11 burst

The cat is gigantic.

Here he is next to a full size basketball.

laugh.gif
that cat is straight up massive.

james: i jus wanna let you know i'm straight kicking myself in the throat for not getting those laser blues off you.
mad.gif
i knew i'd regret it later on.
mr morales: thanks, yeah homie you're correct. they're id's

I just passed on a pair of Air 180 Metro Pop IDs for $150 today... bad decision? I am starting to regret it already.
tired.gif

The ones on the right are the Azures, an EU release.

Nice Pickups Cris! I need some atmos 95s
frown.gif

rafsjays meant the one on the left are the Azures, an EU release, I think.
I wish I had some dang Azures, I've been wanting them ever since the pics first surfaced.

nice pickup cris!!!im sooo jealous
mad.gif
.... i've been searching hardbody for a 7 for sometime now.....sometimes I wish i was an 8-8.5 so stuff can be easier to find IMO.....

im a little late but
pimp.gif
on those noobie co.jp a01s oli...I forgot about those....saw them once saying "check for updated info blah blah"...never heard from again..... to thinkterrycloth on majority of a shoe is
eek.gif
as it is....

jranasaurus dope usas andkiller 180s and animals!!!

dope iguanas95s silversurfer doggies!!! I found a pair for sale in some co.jp site .... i believe a 9, 9.5 were left...idkhow ordering works over there....they also had 1 or 2 pairs of metallic og 1s (purple, orange ones left I believe) and 98' wmns pinegreen am95s last time Ichecked...

nice B ville Famous!!!!

the only laceswitch that would work for the structures are grey or white laces....(not sure about black...too lazy to switch right now)...speaking of which Iwore today....I'm sort of waiting for march pickups....then I gotta save for a vacation hopefully after I graduate this year (arrghh im 2 monthsbehind!!!)....
bdmdu9.png

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

rafsjays meant the one on the left are the Azures, an EU release, I think.
I wish I had some dang Azures, I've been wanting them ever since the pics first surfaced.

Yeah, thats what I meant. Haha

Originally Posted by checkoutmygrill

nike drawer...i always wanted to ask. does team stuy refer to team stuyvesant hs or something else?
haha ooo nah... the people in team stuy are just friends of mine that live in the neighborhood ... stuyvesant im referring to is actually called"stuyvesant town and peter cooper village" in new york city.... they say it is a neighborhood with luxury apartments (only applied to new residents),but the people who have been living there for years knows thats doo doo nonsense...

i.ll post pics of the apartment and compare it to what stuy town advertises....new residents from what I heard pay $3000+ per month for rent...and peter cooperis $4000+ per month (i think) but since my mom in rent control (living lets say 19 years)... so she pays only 1100 or 1200... talks about moving out are in theworks since im about to finish college in a few months and my mom retiring...

originally stuy town was built for post-war veterans of world war 2...my neighbor downstairs had a husband that passed away 12 years ago.... so they'vebeen living there since it was built... so I can't imagine how much she pays for rent....

a friend of mine has been living in stuy for 24 years ever since her brother was born....she said her parents pay like 800 or 900 per month....so when peoplewho ask us where you live ...we're like in the city and they go
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

......oo sorry if that was a essay type answer
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
....ok i got an early class tomorrow....gnitefam!!!!

alright yall, i read somewhere on the forum that mesh and a new color pallete will be available for am id's in march...for those of us that aredissapointed in the current selection now let's hope that rumor is true...i was going through the archived air max id thread and thought i'd repostsome pics i thought were dope.

from the first 50 pages:

ofq3xz.jpg

oazspz.jpg

img13915ew.jpg

qz0lqo.jpg

qz5h5s.jpg

img15187bi.jpg

r0yp9v.jpg

47b6dd28b3127cce97f43373414c00000016108QaOGbVuybs

am90.jpg

r1lw5y.jpg

2006030900219rj.jpg