TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally love the colored midsole option because it's not something Nike does a lot on their own.

And I tend to not like 95's with white midsoles. The first 95's I remember were the OG Neons. So black midsoles it is.

The prices for Air Maxes have gone through the roof.

I wanted a 3rd pair of Adventure Pack AM1's, and they go for like 130 all of a sudden.

Funny, I was letting this cat know the other day that I was selling some AF1's and Dunks. This kid used to buy Dunks from me on the regular.

Suddenly he starts asking "you have any huaraches?" and "you have any AM 90's".

Something about that struck me as both strange and disturbing.....

Shall we spruce things up in here by having the team post their ID's?

44qxhs5.jpg

3z25tl2.jpg

2eat8c0.jpg

PR AM1. Dedicated to my Grandmother (Abuela in Spanish) and Grandfather (Abuelo in Spanish), who each moved on in the last 5 years.
RIP
29kpdg4.jpg

4gyuh05.jpg

30vlt34.jpg

2wgyj5h.jpg

255 Studio "IMAIM" (Miami Inspired) AM90
Laser Blue/Engine/White Patent
"IMAIM" for the slow is Miami backwards.
maim tr.v. , maimed , maiming , maims . To disable or disfigure, usually by depriving of the use of a limb or other part of the body.
4i1fbz9.jpg

Online ID "TOO ILL" AM90.
Baroque/Khaki/Altitude
(I have an ILL PHIL AM97, so this was ILL PHIL #2, or TOO ILL)
35c4p3b.jpg

I didn't do enough simple and yet very fresh ID's. When I saw the Engine AM1's in here (Oli i think?), I relaized that.

Guy, you're being modest. I've seen your ID's. You have a gang of heaters. Your color usage and placement is f.r.e.s.h.

thanks phil, your abuelo/a IDs are mad f.r.e.s.h. !!! btw, too bad the engine looks more like a soft red (safety orange would've killed)

corey: 500 for homegrowns? man, i thought i was getting jacked for paying 200 shipped when they dropped.
cris: i just can't get over how amazing those huarache 87's are...i remember the first time seeing them, i literally did this in real life
eek.gif

phil: good to see you posting again. i agree, am prices are on some outerspace type sh*#...skyrocketed now more than ever
inc: i'm a sucker for simplicity. you got some classics right there.
mheft: thanks for the heads up on those 360's, didn't know they had them up

old pics in my p-bucket...

i also have some white/navy/neon 90's that have been to hell in a handbasket and back, i gotta dig 'em outta my garage

Nice ID's everyone! I want mesh back!

Guy - simple colors are the way to go. Nice!

My contributions....
sig_bg2.gif

sig_bg2.gif

sig_bg2.gif

sig_bg2.gif

Peace.

wow, crazy pic od on this page
pimp.gif
again... way too much to mention. so ijust wanna give props for all the work, posting these pics.

shima shime II for the evening
ka1b4n.jpg

Oli - Nice shimas
Steve - First colorway is DOPE
Warren - I agree with Guy, love that colorway.

These came in today, a long overdue addition to my collection

HOA's
6ba2500e305fef5be77a04a47fa6cd164122520.pjpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom