TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice 95's kevin2nd and nice Stash's kevin trinh! A little "friendly football" for me today.
b3735bf2e1eba56b9744b00146202aaacd27084.jpg

^^Nice 90s. The Vivid Blue 90s look a lot better with the lace flip.

I'm also in the search for any Royal Blue AMs. Those would do me good.

Originally Posted by jjkicks

Whats good everyone
As usual great heat from everyone on the past pages! Sorry haven't been around much to post, been busy trying to graduate and get my degree.
Hope everyone in the fam has been good.
Take care all

~jjkicks

pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks Mike (micmorales), Greg (brickSB), Brian (briannnnn), Jerrod (Random 79), and Aaron (ucasta). It seriously means a lot to me. Just hope it's enoughto make the team.

[h3]adob0 said:[/h3]
dsc0370025ss.jpg

Clean ID's. Feeling almost all of em...even nicer rug.

In other news, it's late and I got work at 6:30am, good night folks.

Originally Posted by Steve FSD

Finally had some spare time to take pics of my shoes and send my app away for Team Air Max Family (Team AM Fam). This is probably the only thread where I've looked at every single page (the original threads too, before they shut em down). I applied for the team before, twice, but they got overlooked I guess. No one really said anything so I figured I'd give it another try.

I was always into runners. My first encounter with AM's was when my sister got some black/orange/white AMPs when I was in middle school. I was like wow, clean c/w, sexy air bubbles, but damn too rich for my blood. Originally it was just NB's, Asics, and Pumas. I played a lot of sports in high school and was a b-boy so I was always looking for comfortable and lightweight shoes with great technology. I've always liked Nikes, but could never afford them while growing up (hate to ask my parents to buy me $100+ shoes, I didn't even like for them to buy me anything, like to make my own money, been working since the age of 15). Now that I'm older (21 years of age) and barely do any exercise (which reminds me I needa get off my $!@ and hit the gym), I just get Nikes for their comfort and style...plus I'm an air bubble fanatic. And a bargain hunter too, my most expensive kicks were the Atmos Elephant Pack, $175 shipped. Next would probably be the Grapes 95s which I got for under $100 shipped.

Here are the pics of some of my kicks below. Not much, I get what I like, but let me know if it's enough to join the Fam. Thanks.

OGs: '98 Neon Tailwinds, AM96 Concords, AM96 Scream Greens.

AM1s: Cement NL, Hufs, Atmos Elephant Pack, Polka Squares, Rastas

AM90s: Rejuvenations, Infrareds, Huf Quakes, 3M Croc Pack, Cactus Pack

AM95s: Chilis, Orange 95s (Some people call this Safety Orange), Grapes

Misc: Vivid Blue 97s, Black Toe Structures, 180 Evolution, AM Lights, AMPs

Some extra pics:

When they were DS and very sexy. My fav colors, black, white, and blue. Any shoe with that color combo makes me drool.

Opium 180s

dammmm!!!
smokin.gif

This thread has some major heat, makes me mad that I missed the AM 1 with the Buffalo option. Hopefully AM's come back with suede and mesh in March!

Originally Posted by Steve FSD

Finally had some spare time to take pics of my shoes and send my app away for Team Air Max Family (Team AM Fam). This is probably the only thread where I've looked at every single page (the original threads too, before they shut em down). I applied for the team before, twice, but they got overlooked I guess. No one really said anything so I figured I'd give it another try.

I was always into runners. My first encounter with AM's was when my sister got some black/orange/white AMPs when I was in middle school. I was like wow, clean c/w, sexy air bubbles, but damn too rich for my blood. Originally it was just NB's, Asics, and Pumas. I played a lot of sports in high school and was a b-boy so I was always looking for comfortable and lightweight shoes with great technology. I've always liked Nikes, but could never afford them while growing up (hate to ask my parents to buy me $100+ shoes, I didn't even like for them to buy me anything, like to make my own money, been working since the age of 15). Now that I'm older (21 years of age) and barely do any exercise (which reminds me I needa get off my $!@ and hit the gym), I just get Nikes for their comfort and style...plus I'm an air bubble fanatic. And a bargain hunter too, my most expensive kicks were the Atmos Elephant Pack, $175 shipped. Next would probably be the Grapes 95s which I got for under $100 shipped.

Here are the pics of some of my kicks below. Not much, I get what I like, but let me know if it's enough to join the Fam. Thanks.

OGs: '98 Neon Tailwinds, AM96 Concords, AM96 Scream Greens.

AM1s: Cement NL, Hufs, Atmos Elephant Pack, Polka Squares, Rastas

AM90s: Rejuvenations, Infrareds, Huf Quakes, 3M Croc Pack, Cactus Pack

AM95s: Chilis, Orange 95s (Some people call this Safety Orange), Grapes

Misc: Vivid Blue 97s, Black Toe Structures, 180 Evolution, AM Lights, AMPs

Some extra pics:

When they were DS and very sexy. My fav colors, black, white, and blue. Any shoe with that color combo makes me drool.

Opium 180s
nice stuff man!!! I'm loving the evolution 180s, am96s, hufs, and orange/grey 95s!!!

I used to b-boy back in high school also (reason why I fell in love with air maxes) (favorite b-boys was b-boy moy, lil' devious', and remind **edit**no particular order **edit**) ....stopped for a bit (like a year or 2) and then continued in 05'....but because of my schedule as I got older, I stoppedbreakin'....nothing crazy ....ahh man I miss those days...

anyways .... I say yay....but my word is nothing ....its up to the superiors and founding fathers
laugh.gif

Steve FSD - dope collection dude.. lovin the 96s, 95s and 87s
pimp.gif
you got my STAMP ~

Good morning/night/evening/afternoon FAM.. hope everybody is having a tolerable monday
laugh.gif
.. PEACE

Checking in.

No Air Maxes today because I'm not going out. I lost over 24 dollars playing mahjong yesterday (34 if it wasn't for some $10 given to me out of pity)with my grampa and older family friends. I got hustled, styled on, owned, whatever you wanna call it
smh.gif

I was wearing the "Chili's" if that matters,
laugh.gif

Steve, you got my vote. If those Scream Green 96s were a half size smaller, I'd be hounding you....LOL Sick stuff, bro

hello fam..

STEVE: lovin' the variety.

KEV: nice!

hybrids for today......

tons of heat in here..fam's straight killin' it....peace!!!

god...Im so sick of them kids wearing FAKE Am1s here....its like a plague these days

Im going on strike again

good stuff folks!

Where is the "other" pair of Structures being sold?

I did not like the colorway they released in the US. The ones are the far right are lovely.

I was under the impression the blue toes were a euro exclusive. Some pairs turned up at alife but I don't know if they turned up elsewhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom