TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What up Fam?

Hope everyone is good. Dope stuff in here, as usual. Keep it up.

Gonzy, nice avy
pimp.gif

Thanks nimisiskrash, Brian (n1ke drawer), James (JDocs), Ron (FLINTGREY), Jon (MAKnogETxx1), gonzy95.

Thanks to everyone for their approval/stamps/comments. Just waiting for the official word now.

n1ke drawer - yeah, moy and remind were dope. where's lil devious from? my favs were crumbs, roxrite, and those crazy powerheads from korea like "theend". haha like i started back in 8th grade ('00) and then stopped in junior year ('03). i still do it once in awhile at bars n clubs for fun.yeah same here, bboyin were some good times, used to break anywhere and everywhere. 24 hour fitness, at youth centers, and we used to break into a high schoolwrestling room just to dance in there. miss those days too.

corwinator3407 - lol, i'll let u know for sure, when im ready to part with them.

Good day

Wore Structures again and the toeboxes got covered in dirt and mud because walking around my school's campus is like walking across some [expletive] damp,muddy, grassy knoll with all this nonsense construction going on.

Ended up having to clean my kicks in a bathroom at school then did some more work on them at home.

They aren't bad enough to toss into the washing machine just yet...

Originally Posted by Steve FSD

Thanks nimisiskrash, Brian (n1ke drawer), James (JDocs), Ron (FLINTGREY), Jon (MAKnogETxx1), gonzy95.

Thanks to everyone for their approval/stamps/comments. Just waiting for the official word now.

n1ke drawer - yeah, moy and remind were dope. where's lil devious from? my favs were crumbs, roxrite, and those crazy powerheads from korea like "the end". haha like i started back in 8th grade ('00) and then stopped in junior year ('03). i still do it once in awhile at bars n clubs for fun. yeah same here, bboyin were some good times, used to break anywhere and everywhere. 24 hour fitness, at youth centers, and we used to break into a high school wrestling room just to dance in there. miss those days too.

corwinator3407 - lol, i'll let u know for sure, when im ready to part with them.

its official man.. throw up the sig, rep the FAM
pimp.gif

I know I will get an answer from the "Air Max Fam"

I came across these vintage Air Max 1s but they have Air Max 90 soles.Whats the deal with that??? To me I would call these the original Air Max"Hybrid"
laugh.gif

306029791.jpg

306029800.jpg

306029796.jpg

Thanks in advance for the info!

Originally Posted by phillykickz

I know I will get an answer from the "Air Max Fam"

I came across these vintage Air Max 1s but they have Air Max 90 soles.Whats the deal with that??? To me I would call these the original Air Max "Hybrid"
laugh.gif

306029791.jpg

306029800.jpg

306029796.jpg

Thanks in advance for the info!

both pure heaters. especially the all nubuck pair.
throughout 91-93 nike released the air max 1 with the AM90 midsole. that's pretty much it. i havea few pics.. i'll post 'em in a minute.

306001499.jpg

what an amazing pair of am95 kevin. this is one of the best white midsole am95 i have seen so far. again quality stuff coming all the way from you. great!!!same goes for the wmns obsidian and the infrared id's ... i love the idea of the am95 week. and i know you could go on like this for at least a month...pure quality

phillykickz: great am1/90 hybrids. as oli said the nubuck pair is crazy. very good finds man. you can be really glad to find these in suchgreat condition

no time to catch up on all the other stuff since i only have very limited internet time this week ... (again bloody military service)
devil.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
grin.gif

mic ... i'll send you a mail about the weekend
take care fam

thanks. i'm wearin 'em swiss stylee (laces not through the 3m on the tongue nor the top laceloops).

wsup fam!!!

yo briannnn!!! how was the nike event at stjohns?? I just woke up from a loonnggg nap ...and now it is too late..

kevin2nd - really dope 95s...i want to see your 95s collection !!!! matter fact Idon't .....cuz it would hurt my feelings

Phillykickz - crazyy am1 / 90midsole hybrids especially the nubucks..If nike is going to make hybrids ...at least do that....but then again I wouldn't be surprised if they messed that up also

Steve FSD -
lil devious from xfenz crew (last time I remember) reps fromny/c .... but he's not lil anymore so its devious... thats still pretty dope you still break once in awhile....roxrite was nice (imo hismovements looked slow and fast at the same time, but nonetheless clean).... crumbs was dope and I loved his slow-motion power routines, it was like purestrength on crackkkk... but my body is stiff now so to go back is A LOT of work and time so forget it lol (no lance bass)....

peace!!!

yo, brian (n1ke drawer), the event was wack once i found out we were gonna be filmed and photographed...everyone had to sign a release form so i just left...

I was wondering whats the requirements was to be on the TEAM, could someone please fill me in on how this works
Thanks
B

These also came in today

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

day 3

306001499.jpg

pimp.gif
... tell me if you wanna double up on them. Found another DS pairin your size...
wink.gif

MaxB, Sickset of pickups. Very good additions lately. Just post up your AM stuff and a lil story on how you became a junkie for the visible air.

Tibor, yep... military service sucks. It's my turn in july
mad.gif
... Hold your head up soldier
laugh.gif
(sorry, but the swiss army is one%*%%@#* joke!)

Originally Posted by rap and sneakz

pimp.gif
... tell me if you wanna double up on them. Found another DS pair in your size...
wink.gif

thanks oli but my checking account needs a defibrillator
frown.gif

nothing new until next month maybe?

Kev, that is what I am trying to do.. save up for the JD 90s and maybe the neon lights if they are still around
nerd.gif

Quality pick-ups MightyMax
pimp.gif
.. just post up your collection either singles or group shot and say a little about why you like AMs and where it started.
smile.gif

haha.. i'm feeling the same way man. Better job with better salary required!!!
laugh.gif

Max, no matter how you demonstrate your selection.. we're all happy to see some nice pics.

nice blue clot raf jays.
i was too stingy so i never bought am1 ids and never truly appreciated the mesh toes. :[

dunks206 i might have to steal that kr 97 idea

anyone with the older am 95ids, can i get a picture of the back of the tongue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom