TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by brickSB

What a crazy two weeks!

Got a promotion at the job, had to fly to NYC Tues/Wed, and these came in today! Materials are great...

I'm actually getting ready to go pick my pair up from the outlet near me. They have a tonof them too and they're only $49.99 here. If you try hard enough, I'm sure they'd give you the 30% discount over the phone.

Here's their telephone number:
(843) 744-3966

Originally Posted by spacej23

Originally Posted by brickSB

What a crazy two weeks!

Got a promotion at the job, had to fly to NYC Tues/Wed, and these came in today! Materials are great...

I'm actually getting ready to go pick my pair up from the outlet near me. They have a ton of them too and they're only $49.99 here. If you try hard enough, I'm sure they'd give you the 30% discount over the phone.

Here's their telephone number:
(843) 744-3966
Tyler, they are at the Myrtle Beach outlet on 501? I may have to take a drive down there...

For me today, first time breaking these out for a trip to Raleigh, UnDS:

very nice pics in this page... i have no damn time right now so here you go..

rocking my newest pickup today;

'94 Air Max ^2
wretlw.jpg

peace FAM!

I already tried asking in the price check thread but haven't gotten a response so I'll try here.

What is a decent price to look for on size 10 Chili or vivid blue AM 95s? Thanks

REPOST ( maybe Laune can hook it up, girl rob one of your girlfriends!
laugh.gif
)
hey mike! sorry i missed you on MSN....i was online but i was sleeeep
laugh.gif
i'll keep an eye out for C!!

what up fam! good stuff as usual! i haven't been in here posting lately....kinda browsing. no cool shoes for me since all i do is work work work!but i hope everyone is well!

SAD STORY ALERT!!
so, i was on MSN talking to juno (i'm late, i know!)....watching an auction for VVNDS blk/red jordan Is.
i have been searchig high and low for a size 7.5...i always see 8s and 7s, but never a 7.5. so anyway, I found
them on yahoo jp and was about to go through with it. however, juno said i should be online as the auction winds down. so, i THOUGHT i calculated the timeaccurately between cali and JP, but apparenlty i didnt
mad.gif

so, long story short... i woke up and hour late and the auction ended! it would have cost me $261 shipped even tho my max bid was $300!
mad.gif
mad.gif
so needless to say i'm
embarassed.gif
and now the hunt will go on.i'm sure i won't find them for that price again. maybe i'll come across another 7.5, but i'll bet it'll be $300+....i'm pooped!

*back to work now*

Originally Posted by lexflex81

Cleaned up the 96 TW's I got in yesterday...just thought I'd share...

These remind me a lot of the AM96 Concord colorway. This is a really dope shoe.

Originally Posted by rap and sneakz

very nice pics in this page... i have no damn time right now so here you go..

rocking my newest pickup today;

'94 Air Max ^2
wretlw.jpg

peace FAM!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dope!

too....much....heat....
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
.. this page is outrageous, good stuff everybody.

lex - i love your tag bro.. so clean
pimp.gif
and what do you use to clean your shoes? just soap and water?

Kev - keep the 95s comin please !!! I know you only said a week.. but a few extra days wouldnt hurt haha! great stuff the past week btw..

Oli - you finally got your pair of 94 AM^2s
pimp.gif
such a dope c/w

brickSB - safaris are classic..
pimp.gif

I am just procrastinating right now.. got an essay to finish up
frown.gif

and.. a pic for good measure..

Keep it gangster FAM ~

i hate when i see persian BW's i bought 2 pairs a long time ago
on clearance for 39.99 + employee discount at footlocker.
Now i dont have one pair and the price just suprises me
frown.gif

Wsup fam!!!

ok this will be my last post of the day/week!!!

I just want to give a heads up (if it matters....) I will be re-doing my collection post of everyyything I have when I hit 1000 posts... but asmuch as I say this, it is nothing like what you guys have... it's just a small contribution ...

James - Killer pic again....(I don't think I'll ever get bored looking at that) ...let me know wsup with the jdthingy..if not, it's no biggie!!!
briannn - nice am pluses!!!
Oli - dope am^2s!!! by the way, whats the material made of on that black speckled thingy!!!
Laune - Again sorry to hear about you're 00' AJ1 retro auction... I hope you find it again around your budget !!!we all waste $$ hehehe...
lexflex81 -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
......If I had 2 pairs of those, I wouldactually use one to play bball in ....and the other one to rock!!
brickSB - amazing 03' atmos safaris...my favorite pair!!!
kevin2nd - what a way to finish the week with your favorite shoe (of all time?!)....
95collector - please tell me that is a mirror!!! if not then
mad.gif
plus a little bit of
pimp.gif
and a dash of
frown.gif

SteveFSD - like $167....I still owe shipping to the sender...(waiting for the invoice) <--**edit**

anyways this came in the mail today!!!
zkpehe.jpg

peace....

kevin2nd - great idea for wearing 95s for the week. didnt see a 95 that wasnt nice. those neons especially
jdocs - nice 90s. u have 3 of my fav 90s, i'm jealous.
n1ke drawer - how much the neon lights run ya?

Tyler, and Brick...nice unds some gems I see!

Laune...dang! I had to laugh though , sorry love...
laugh.gif
you'll find them eventually!

Lex and Brian, thanks for the help...my search for the wifey continues aswell!

Kevin...great pic of a great shoe

Oli, I just met up with Tibor today! Too bad u cant be here! He was headed to the Red Light with a group of friends!
Man, awesome AM2s...u lucky u dont weigh more dan 60kilos man...If I had those on...Id looked at them and they would
just crumble...

What up Fam?

Been super busy lately and havent been on NT too much, but you guys have absolutely been killing it.

Dope 95s Kevin, Oli killer AM2s, space excellent caves, lovely neon lights up there and dope 90s line up James.

Anway, I wore these today for the first time...

29z4x7s.jpg

Keep up the great stuff Fam.

madddd HEAT in the last few pages [ and i normally dont say heat either
smokin.gif
] man, thosesafari 87's up there are lookin sick too...my favortie thread <33 hahahh
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick am's everybody

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

I already tried asking in the price check thread but haven't gotten a response so I'll try here.

What is a decent price to look for on size 10 Chili or vivid blue AM 95s? Thanks

anybody?

Originally Posted by yungjojo9

Lex, nice story behind the tailwinds! Nice pic too btw, but you have to to be one lazy ... for not cleaning up that mess behind you
laugh.gif
j/k.

Anyways, all this talk about persians made me wanna wear mine again.
'05 euros (no cracking!
pimp.gif
tongue.gif
)
3bd159ec7f454515d65ba86989910c7c10af80e.jpg

good god did you do any restoring on those? there so clean

Alot of choice stuff been posted the past few pages, props to everyone.
I swear you can't miss a day..............................
pimp.gif

I wore Atmos to Niketown Beverly Hills and met up with a fam member.

Sup Laune!

Had some family over, drank a few........Cheers FAM!

Thanks for the compliments on the lights and brian and prez - sorry for the hurt feelings
tongue.gif

Lovely Atmos 95s Chris! I definitely need to rock mine sometime soon.

131355213_e45280e0d5.jpg

"oh my guuuhhhhddnnesssss..."

all these 95's are killin me yall...they're fresh to violent death but damn i can't stand the way they look on my feet... atmos95's?...smh...pure uncut dope.

and i'm also placing myself in a choke hold right now for passing on those persians back then...

good stuff yall.

LEGIT CHECK PLEASE ...I found the Neon 95s for my wife but Im not sure about them
any help would be greatly appreciated...site is in dutch just scroll down for the pics

http://link.marktplaats.nl/151444645

my dude Indecs told me that th seller has legit and a fake shoe here and there that he sells...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom