TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening,

Just stopping thru. Max alot of nice stuff, JoJo
pimp.gif
, Kev it's been a good week! Also, that store display(95s) looked real nice. When did emoticons start dipping low? I don'tlove that.

Later

Originally Posted by rap and sneakz

i'm really considering the hot pinks. on all the pics it looks a bit more like purple actually... is that right? and...

yup. def a shade of purp in there. kind of dark magenta/purpleish. if it were really pink, i woulda had a slew of comments and chuckles at work but nobodysaid anything.

ahh too much good stuff.. the 95s, 98s, etc etc..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Max - you def have my vote.. i think it safe to say you are on the fam
smile.gif

battleground03 wrote:
Nice ID's on this page. Ian - You had a better pic of those Kid Robot 97's that showed the colors off real well. You should post that again

i got you!

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

i tried these out for the 1st time to work...If someone would sell me the OG Huf 87's I'd have them all.

i have always wanted those... but i am scared of the cranking...

Those 98 crystals look amazing Oli.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

love those 98s jojo. underrated IMO.

And yeah my persians have no cracking whatsoever. love those EU releases. have you guys seen the persian court forces?
recycled pic...
jjqm9k.jpg

sup y'all here is the finished version

fv8br5.jpg

and here's a preview of intothedark's air max 90s i'm still workin for him

nof4ok.jpg

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

My buddy only wore his persians once and they're cracking. Just seems like that's what they do.

Whatup Fam.

laugh.gif
same here! after it cracked, it just meant it was free game torock every day if i wanted to

i wanna get down wit the team am as far as my story i have always been a big fan of the 95's and a few years back I started taking care of them more andpurchasing them more as a hobby when before they were just to wear and beat up. I have stopped purchasing new 95's since the HOA with the bubble changethat altered the shape of the shoe and now I focus finding older coloways. I also like 90's, am1s, and other retro runners but none compete with the 95sfor me.

^^ lookin good.. more pics though !
smile.gif

and daazn another customizer
pimp.gif
cant wait to see that 90

95collector, I remember you having a pic with all the AM95 heels with flash on, and the 3M was showing. can you post a Hi Res image of it? thanks
pimp.gif

why is it that there is never anything nice in a 11.5 on ebay!!!
damn those 98's are nice i had the blue and yellow pair!

daaznfella: nice customs man, very similar to some id's i made, just that my grey is lighter and the lace holes are laser blue:

2vw75uh.jpg

Anyone got the product code for the newly re-released JD Sports AM95 Chili colorway. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks AM FAM

Thanks for all the comments on the 98's guys.
I really love my pair, hope i can keep wearing them but i'm still kinda afraid they are gonna crack soon.

Oli, nice crystals!
95collector, very nice sellection of 95's

And that 95 display case i dope!

yungjojo9 - one of my fav 98 c/w

daaznfella - nice customs..how much would something like the vivid blue run?

Originally Posted by MegaMayhemNY

why is it that there is never anything nice in a 11.5 on ebay!!!
damn those 98's are nice i had the blue and yellow pair!
306436048.jpg

Ask and you shall receive. OG 1995 Neons VVVVVVVVNDS. You can thank me later
pimp.gif

Just a heads up that I added about 10 pairs of am's for sale. am1 vio, og mesh USA, infrared 90's, am1 hoa, am1 crepe, am90 escape, am90 tech pack

all the info in the link in the sig

Last 2 or 3 pages = pure heat; to much to name!
pimp.gif

Sup Oli and Jojo!!

vivid blue's for today:

Plus these came in today, 96 Tailwinds (They'll look OK with a little TLC):

So glad to get my hands on these!!!
I went on holiday to California with my parents in '96 and I was really looking for some BW's but couldn't find em anywhere! (didn't know whereto look back then)
Anyway I was really dissapointed, so to cheer me up my parents got me some Tailwinds like these at NTSF, except what's purple on this pair was chili, orcomet red on mine (can't quite remember)
It was my first Air Max shoe ever; I loved em and rocked em till the airunits popped!
This is a very nostalgic shoe for me, so glad I could get a pair! Secondhand but WTH...best 15 Euro's I ever spent!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

quality stuff from the fam as always.

Last 2 or 3 pages = pure heat; to much to name!
pimp.gif

i second that. esp. the 95s,... KEV, OLI, RON
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
...mad props y'all.

i friggin' need to up my AM95 lineup big time.... 8.5 please...
happy.gif

^^ Dope Lex.......

Goodmorning.afternoon.evening Fam........Good Friday ya'll.

Dope pics and pick-ups as yoooooozsh.

A little update, I have (1)Safari and (1)Viotech TAF tee, size large, a Fam Member hasn't got back to me on these, so they're up for grabs, if any ofthe Fam members are interested, let me know, I would love to only sell them as a set if possible.....

Hit me up.......

Peace.

Cris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom