TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ size 10 for outlet price
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
??? öhhh here i am ... here i am
smile.gif

what's up ian ... good to see you and good knowledge on the iD's collabs

nice shady burst oli ... if anyone has a DS size 11 under his/her bed then let me know. i'll take them
smile.gif

Ian ~ whats up man.. I miss your super long posts addressing everybody in the thread
laugh.gif
smile.gif
Hope school is going well for you man, KEEP WORKING HARD!..something I should be doing right now
smh.gif

guys, those aren't my structures.....i was just showing u guys that they hit the oulets! those are pics from a seller on ISS

yo trunks, thanks for posting all those pics. I didn't have time to do all my fact checking with pics. I forgot about those proper 97s andthe +41 87s. Pretty dope, for sure.

Don't forget about the sole collector 95s (though, they are a little above and beyond the typical ID x collab)

050452-2.jpg

fam-lay...what up.

sup ian. long time no post.

keep up the quality posts yall, i'm lovin it.

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

sooooo did you guys know that these hit the outlets?!?!
mad.gif
it's too late to call, but if someone finds a 7.5-8 hook it up please!!

Wow the outlet that had these had a buyer that bought the rest of the size run!!! That's messed up!!! So I guess we can expect them to pop up on eBaysoon.
mad.gif

^ damn purple toes. I need those.

hows your edge, nice 94 Am Triax Intls! I have the wh/purple/green ones! One of my fav Maxs!

mad.gif

both my sizes
wink.gif
...i wonder if the outlet near me has them
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JDocs

Ian ~ whats up man.. I miss your super long posts addressing everybody in the thread
laugh.gif
smile.gif
Hope school is going well for you man, KEEP WORKING HARD !..something I should be doing right now
smh.gif

Seriously! I need to go hit them books.

Hope all is well Fam.

What up Ian!

Wearing these today

bd125234257e9a6f4c6d55e9e691a46aae9d6b3.jpg

hey whats up fellas, this thread continues to impress everytime i check in on it. One of these days when i get around to taking photos of my shoes (maybe thenext milestone post?) i will mos def be putting flicks in here of all my runners. Anyways so i really dont know where else to ask this so i figured i would goahead and ask in here, I have been trying to find someone across the pond to help me acquire those neon Am lights, and when those lime 90's drop as well. Iknow a lot of you Am Fam guys live over there, and as im sure you all have enough people to "hook up" maybe just maybe there will be someone on herethat wouldnt mind helping out. I figure its a long shot but no hurt in asking right. Thanks in advance and keep it up with this thread. cheers

Originally Posted by chi town aloha

mad.gif

Wow the outlet that had these had a buyer that bought the rest of the size run!!! That's messed up!!! So I guess we can expect them to pop up on eBay soon.
mad.gif
i'm quite sure they will be on ebay and it was probably an employee or a friend of theirs....it was the kissimmee factory store in florida thatnike loves oh so much! the same outlet that had b-grade kid robots, amsterdams, stash AF1s, and many other SBs i.e. ice crystals, jedis, de la hi,etc....anyway, they were $60
and the seller had a h/o of $140 + shipping

that was the only outlet to receive them...too bad they didn't have my size
grin.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

^ damn purple toes. I need those.

hows your edge, nice 94 Am Triax Intls! I have the wh/purple/green ones! One of my fav Maxs!

Thanks man. I was really glad they remained intact after my wear. Now I can break them out whenever and not worry as much.
smile.gif

Now that I some time I add what I wore the last few weeks...

SCs

Atmos cements to the Sonics game.

Evolution Packs...

Viotechs + Team Air Max Family Tee....I may not post as much but I still hold it down for the Fam.

And HOAs today...

Have a good one Fam.
happy.gif

trunks - Dope stuff man.
pimp.gif

JLuv - Thanks for the info! I actually just got off the phone with a manager at the outlet and I was able to lock down a size 9. I hope they're not tootight. They only rang up for like $35 too!!!

If anyone is interested in trying, the number is:

407-396-0500

They don't have anything below a 10 left if I'm not mistaken, but I'd definitely give them a call because it can't hurt totry.

Good luck!

Ian - DOPe stuff man.. I see yo uare repping GDFT
pimp.gif
they are doing big things over here.. opening up some new stores and such ! good to see you posting somemore.

JLuv - Thanks for the info! I actually just got off the phone with a manager at the outlet and I was able to lock down a size 9. I hope they're not too tight. They only rang up for like $35 too!!!
eek.gif
nice come up for you...lucky! the CS reptold me $60...thats interesting because i've been hearing a lot stories of cheaper prices once they rang them up. oh well, congrats to u and hopefully theyfit! if not, i'm sure a FAM member would love to take them off your hands.
happy.gif

wow that font was hugeeeeeeee........sorry!
embarassed.gif

JLuv - Thanks for the info! I actually just got off the phone with a manager at the outlet and I was able to lock down a size 9. I hope they're not too tight. They only rang up for like $35 too!!!
eek.gif
nice come up for you...lucky! the CS rep told me $60...thats interesting because i've been hearing a lot stories of cheaper prices once they rang them up. oh well, congrats to u and hopefully they fit! if not, i'm sure a FAM member would love to take them off your hands.
happy.gif

wow that font was hugeeeeeeee........sorry!
embarassed.gif

*Raises Hand*

If they don't fit you hit me up, I'll snag those bad boys for sure.
happy.gif

only have an 11 left. i didnt want to be a reseller. they told me 34.99 better snatch it up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom