TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by spacej23

Howdy team!

Broke these out for the first time today . . .

r9fz1x.jpg

Dope.

These look best with shorts.

Wow.. great to see you back, Ian! Definitely missed ya in here.

And yep Guy, saw that auction as well. Couldn't believe my eyes... Shill bidding? I still have a pair in sz10 DS
tongue.gif
wink.gif

--> (no shameless plug)

briannnnn - Thanks for the kind words man and I agree 100%.
smile.gif

Kev & Raf - Don't worry fellas. They'll definitely fit. The question is, how long will ittake before they start hurting my feet?
laugh.gif
I mean, my otherStructures are a 9.5 and I have a little bit of room, so I guess we'll see what happens.

Anyway, that auction is redunk! I saw it the other day when it was slightly cheaper and remember thinkingto myself, "That's insane!"

that auction for the original mesh am's is straight ridiculous. whoever is paying that much needs to get there head checked.

Wore these Air Max Pluses again:
6fe35d816b01c300562986a1698354398bc2390.jpg

And some new Air Max Pluses came out: all white tumbled (p)leather upper (
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
) with patent leather white mudguard...essentially an Air MaxPlus version of the "Pure$" minus the silvery stuff...Utterly ugly and a waste of a retro, imo.

wsup fam!!!

Thanks chris(battle) and ucasta for the kindwords...
happy.gif
happy.gif

I also called nike today...the nike rep I was talking to was also into shoes and said to me the smallest he can find was an 8.5 for the blue toe structures....

dope premium curry am1s Oli

trunks206 - amazing rotation!!! Icould have gotten a pair back in august last year...but the seller told me the left pair was extremely faded on the mudguard on those obsidian am1s ...

I was soo busy with papers and assignments yesterday and today... I forgot to bid this auction I was watching !!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
oo well... back to the ol' drawing board!!!
2e4ymhc.jpg

ok im going to sleep now...peace ...

^ $8.55?!?! Damn I paid a whole $13 for mine a few months back.....
laugh.gif

trunks206 - Some great fits and kicks
spacej23 - damnit i'm a size 9...i should've called earlier, ugh didnt know. i called the 1800 nike number, they checked the sku for other locationswith the structures, still no luck.

Hey guys. Some nice stuff on show.
Thought i'd share pics of some old AM's that i found burried in the back of my cupboard..

93's

8871621974a1ba357a6a14ea64a42b209cb9c184.pjpg

Sunder Max

ab93646c16b77098a775b0343ed0788f532f0328.pjpg

Max 120's (I think!)

2ca26fd1f3721a32ba93d97fa3d367cfefe6a8cb.pjpg

I may be wrong but a friend hit me up this morning and told me some of the stores in london have the OG lime JD air max 90's now, good luck to everyone!

Haven't seen them on the website yet, but thanks for the heads up.. did he give you a retail, I assume it will be 90 pounds as usual
sick.gif

Originally Posted by dkballer22

I may be wrong but a friend hit me up this morning and told me some of the stores in london have the OG lime JD air max 90's now, good luck to everyone!

thanks dk. imma send an email right now and thank goodness tomorrow is payday. i also can't wait until the government sends out those other extrachecks although someone told me i wasn't gonna get the full $600 cause i make too much. anyone know if that's true? i practically have the $600 spentalready
laugh.gif

Hey JDoc, i like your avatar, i saw that movie this past weekend with the gf, very funny movie and enjoyed it a lot. Oh yes the price will be 85 pounds so atleast in US conversion that's like $173 dollars.

Some recent pickups...

Slept on these when they first released, so glad I was able to find them again:

These were very interesting to me as well:

^ Cool....I'm actually wearing my Atmos', basically my "work" shoes now....

If anyone is still interested in the Vio and/or Safari TeamAmFam tees, I got 2 sets of XXL and 1 set of XXXL left, let me know......

Peace.

Cris.

Originally Posted by dkballer22

Hey JDoc, i like your avatar, i saw that movie this past weekend with the gf, very funny movie and enjoyed it a lot. Oh yes the price will be 85 pounds so at least in US conversion that's like $173 dollars.

Yes, great movie. Have you seen his other films as well ? Definitely one of my favorite directors.

I'm getting more excited as the Lime 90's get closer to release.

Anyway, day 3 of the UNDS'ing "spree" . . .

dc3s5e.jpg
\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom