TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
don: am96 ... nice pickup man. can't go wrong with such a classic. also they look like they are in very good condition.

seb: teal lights are soooo dope. thanks for sharing. now i def. need to pickup a pair for myself.

warren: great job on the iD's

hello fam, just dropping by to say hello.....

damn ... is it obvious that my job sucks? i'm post whoring hard lately
smile.gif
... 7 more days at my company and i'll be gone. 3 weeks of vacation ahead
dang.., i wish i have time to do some post whoring like some of y'all
laugh.gif
... friggin' doing crazy overtime at work for my upcoming vacation. TIBOR have fun on your vaca homie.. can't wait for mines.

OMAR & WARLY, welcome...hope you enjoy being a part of this fam as much as i do......the dopest people iknow.....**gets teary eyed**

to the airport.....tees x jeans x 87s (first outing)...

good day fam!!!

^^ wonderfull B
smokin.gif

Omar & Warly welcome to the fam guys
wink.gif

Warren really nice IDs (huf inspired ?)

Anyways after years of hoping that they´ll get retroed, month of waiting for them to release, days of waiting till I got the package.
They finally arrived today ... hundred thousand thank´s Jon, also for the surprise
wink.gif

08515ce534dd924fb13defc7e98a1fe81c735e2.pjpg

sup yall...yo, battleground is chris yall not me!
laugh.gif

good stuff team keep up the good work
laugh.gif

broke out my fresh pr of hoa (#%#-uh) 87's...might have to seek out a 3rd pair now...

Anybody know where I can find the 360 I. Im actually looking for the finishline exclusive White/metallic silver/red colorway. The majority of 360's on ebayare fake. Any help would be appreciated. I beat my pair to death and want another pair. Thanks

Sup Famillia,

Dope KR !!!

I know that is not the check forum but i have a pair of worn AM1 Crepe 10.5 and was wondering for how much would those go.
I will soon post them in the in selling forum.

Good one.

ea1356dde79bd00902a5bafa04213203b5c676a.pjpg

^ Those are women's from '03... me and the wife have a matching pair... cost us a grand total of $9.90 x 2 at a Finishline clearance rack
happy.gif

Saw a pair on ebay express in a women's 11 for $79.99.

The mention of 360s inspired me to post a favourite pic of mine from the inlaws. Cheers!
2f3150e7da04bd00595f25ca660b499da02fb9b.pjpg

Amazing KRs Oli (?)
embarassed.gif

Hey Fam,

Warren -
smokin.gif
last couple days!

Omar and Warly - Welcome to the Fam!

Oli- Nice KRs.

Corwin - What up!
Seb - Simply
pimp.gif

Beaters for work, but a pic anyway.

Later,
Jerrod

wsup fam!!!!

been kinda busy with classes/internship and work....so sleep is kind of hard to come by at the moment...

welcome new members of team am fam...!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
is there anyone who updates the member's list....?!? because there's a few I think who are on the team but still not on the list...idk ifits THAT important though...just wondering
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

James - I don't know if there was an updated email latelyabout the spruce/limes....last I remember was (9 days ago) there was a paypal investigation from your boy that should be cleared up in a few days...?!? but yeaif there is an update..can you hit me up in my email?!? thanks if anything..

keep it up everyone!!! so much dope stuff to mention.... i'll try to get some pics when everything arrives and when I get the chance !!! take care fam!!!

peace...

-B

micmorales viotechs......so rediculously dope!!!!!!!

silversurfer5400..............they are in immaculate condition. i actually expected worse
laugh.gif

i'm in hot persuit of some royal 87s. if anyone has a spare 10/10.5 please let me know ASAP
ohwell.gif

What's up Fam? Been busy with work lately, haven't posted.

Hope all is well! Atmos Safari for dinner tonight:

Wow you guys have been killing it the last couple pages. Great stuff everyone.

Last week of term, super busy, but had time to take my camera to the Reds game tonight. A couple pictures.

Wore these for the first time-
07b253ae2251df8dea5a756351e93fe90885ace.pjpg

Walk off 3 run homer in bottom ninth. Reds 6, Dbacks 5. I LOVE BASEBALL SEASON
0733588ee0375058f80aeb15ac9ec7dd5675b06.pjpg

Have a good one Fam.

Saw the Limes in person, they're not horrible actually.

I'll keep waiting for a pair of OGs to pop up, if they ever do.

they quite fresh JDM! Same as the Laser blues...

cute don, are you Warly or Omar? this in the only thread on NT where we call eachother our real names!!

laugh.gif

brick, nice safaris!

and cant go wrong with OG cw 1s Corwin!

Warly ....i need to learn a lot of governments in here
laugh.gif

so ummm............
frown.gif
..........anyone ready to sell me their royalsyet?
devil.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom