TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im Mike fam! nice to meet you! yeah this teAM is BIG
laugh.gif

nice 576s!! and JDs ofcourse

Nice haul you got there ...

UGH... cant wait for my limes! and then the messas later on..

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

Wow you guys have been killing it the last couple pages. Great stuff everyone.

Last week of term, super busy, but had time to take my camera to the Reds game tonight. A couple pictures.

Wore these for the first time-
07b253ae2251df8dea5a756351e93fe90885ace.pjpg

Walk off 3 run homer in bottom ninth. Reds 6, Dbacks 5. I LOVE BASEBALL SEASON

Have a good one Fam.

sick.gif
Ouch, that empty stadium hurts my feelings. You pretty much have tostab and mug a family of out of town tourists in order to get tickets to fenway these days.

Mic, I thought you passed on those 90's?

Still trying to get my trip together. Trying to put a trip together with a bunch of goons with jobs is impossible.

Im getting ready to buy a pair of Leather White/ Navy Blue Air Max 1's from 2003. Is the leather still comfortable like the mesh? This will be my firstpair of Air Max 1's. Do they fit true to size?

BTW, my 03 Infrared 90's fit kinda of small. I got a sz 10 and they fit more like 9.5. Anyone else with this issue.

^^ yep AM 1s fit true to size
BTW if your 03s are to small, it´s no problem I would buy them from you
wink.gif

Lovely Atmos AM 1s on this page guys
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Seb Master Arson

^^ yep AM 1s fit true to size
BTW if your 03s are to small, it´s no problem I would buy them from you
wink.gif

Lovely Atmos AM 1s on this page guys
pimp.gif
If I definitely knew I could find a 10.5 then I would, but Ive been looking for these for forever, and Im gonna rock them as they are. They are notuncomfortable or anything, but if I had the choice of a 10 or 10.5, I would get the 10.5.

Thanks for the info, I am going to pull the trigger on the 03 leather AM1's
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ali23

ea1356dde79bd00902a5bafa04213203b5c676a.pjpg

^ Those are women's from '03... me and the wife have a matching pair... cost us a grand total of $9.90 x 2 at a Finishline clearance rack
happy.gif

Saw a pair on ebay express in a women's 11 for $79.99.

The mention of 360s inspired me to post a favourite pic of mine from the inlaws. Cheers!
2f3150e7da04bd00595f25ca660b499da02fb9b.pjpg

Amazing KRs Oli (?)
embarassed.gif

devil.gif
..do they have a nickname or anything? and are the hard to find

^ Not sure if they have a nickname. But they are womens from 2003 and they pop up on ebay once in a while.

Originally Posted by hows your edge

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

Wow you guys have been killing it the last couple pages. Great stuff everyone.

Last week of term, super busy, but had time to take my camera to the Reds game tonight. A couple pictures.

Wore these for the first time-
07b253ae2251df8dea5a756351e93fe90885ace.pjpg

Walk off 3 run homer in bottom ninth. Reds 6, Dbacks 5. I LOVE BASEBALL SEASON

Have a good one Fam.

sick.gif
Ouch, that empty stadium hurts my feelings. You pretty much have to stab and mug a family of out of town tourists in order to get tickets to fenway these days.

It was cold last night. Of course it was a sell out on Monday for Opening Day, and then the emptyness starts for the rest of the games. It's a Cincinnatithing, people think it's "cool" to be at opening day. After that the true fans come out. I love baseball. I'll make it to Fenway one day. Anyways...

Oli - Great 97s.

^My thoughts exactly! Those are ridiculously dope.

Thanks for the comments fellas and thanks to Battleground for sh*ttin' on my Spiridon pick-up.
laugh.gif

i'm not feeling the huf's too much ... i don't know why but i think the shape looks off on those pics.

mic, atmos am1 look to good in your pics. since you're mr. deal, please find me a pair for cheap bro
smile.gif
... oh and good thing to pickup the spruce am90.also great decision to get the structures. so far the best release of the year air max wise (for me)

i was thinking exactly the same when i first saw the pic of the baseball stadium ... where's the crowd at? non the less i'd really like to see a gameof basketball or baseball once.

El Bro: personally i buy my air max 0.5 or even 1 size bigger than any air force / dunk ... and i really feel like some pairs are running smaller than others.for example my air max plus and burst are way better in 11 than 10.5 for me. also there is a noticeable difference if they have a mesh or a leather toebox.leather toebox am's fit a little bigger then mesh. even within the same model there can be significant differences. let's take 3m am95 as example: theyfit smaller than many of the other 95 i have.
but good thing is if you wear them a few times they will adopt ...

very nice neon am97 ... gotta love this shoe

blue co.jp spiridons are crazy sick. can't really say which spiridon colorway out of the og's is the one i like the best (concord, desert red andthese). but these are definitively brilliant. congrats on the pickup and i need to rock my pair very very soon ... ohhh and if anybody comes across a pair ofmichigans spiridons > here i am ... they only spiridon i'm trying to hunt down (steve i officially hate you for having them
happy.gif
)

great neon jd light warren. received my pair yesterday and the look even better in person. jd is really doing it big right now

andyrew009: great am collection! and i like the idea with the matching wedding kicks. you need to post up some pics of the big day when you and your futurewife have them on. also the neon 03 look nice.

10 AM in the office ... i want to go home ... quickly
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom