TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by micmorales

Sneakers LOL...I dont know what those are but I dont think they are worth alot...but why not just use them?

i was planning on wearing them, just wondering if anyone knew what they were called. i guess i will just wait to read the box. but cant beat $4.26

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Yeah, I think the white (and black) am90s are a seasonal release like the all white and all black AF1's.

I also saw how they have perforated leather on the toe. The white am90s from 2006/7 have regular (p)leather while the white am90s from 2005/6 have that plastic portion on the front where the laces go through made of a clear-like plastic.

thanks for clearing that up for me. might pick up a pair for the summer.

I saw a *third* variation of the white AM90 today where the sides (the area of leather behind the swoosh) has perforated leather while the rest has smooth leather.

what store did you spot these at?

the ones I saw had the perforated leather on the toe and the sides, it was on display along side with I believe the air max wright (all white/mesh), but imight be wrong im gonna go check tomorrow...they should release an all white 90(& black) with mesh for the summer time
pimp.gif

Sup Famillia !!!

Those JD AM90 i am so disappointed on the quality for the $$$ we drooping now COME ON !!!!!

Nice Vio's and that got me hooked to do mine too.

Peace

quality is idd crap..but the shoe itself is so damn hot...

almost passed on them, glad I didnt...mesas are next up!

I just cant quit when they release stuff like this

Originally Posted by doki75

Those JD AM90 i am so disappointed on the quality for the $$$ we drooping now COME ON !!!!!

man, thats what i'm sayin...
when they do come in, im gonna def beat the hell out of em, get my money's worth.

crisone

Nice Hufs! Missed 'em for cheap, should've copped.
mad.gif

Anyone think it'd be okay for me to post up the app?

^ Word, got mine for cheap, couldn't pass..........and yeah, all good, post it up.

Peace.

Cris.

Nice Hufs cris
pimp.gif

Whats up fam? I took several pics of Air Maxes from this past weekends San Antonio sneaker show, which i will post soon, but in the meantime be sure to checkout http://www.nicekicks.com/sneaks-up-official-wrap-up/#more-2293 for highlightsand pics from the show. The local sneaker fam and I put a lot of work into the show and it turned out to be a big success (again). So I'd figure you guysand gals would appeciate it.

BTW, the pic of "the wall" features some of my personal Air Max/nike basketball collection.

CRIS: nice nbhd man.

SEB: sorry bro, they're still fire though..wish i have a pair... KEV youdon't need 2 pairs homie
tongue.gif

UCASTA: can't wait for the pics man.

good day family!!!

A great price would be $5
happy.gif
... j/k... I was watching a szie 10 that endedfor $227 the other day. I could have picked these up on the clearance racks lst year for $50
mad.gif

^ I live just outside of Toronto, and these were at Footlockers and eventually their outlet (Dixie Mall... GTAers know the spot:smile:. Retail was $140...Not sureif it was a Euro/Can release???

^^ Where doyou live ali23 ?? didnt know you were a fellow GTAer
pimp.gif
.. I am in Ajax (edit: yes I know it isnt technically in the GTA..but it makes me feelbetter lol)

what 227$ for maize am90? it's getting better and better every day. i remember when these were all over ebay and auctions were ending with no bids everyday. i would say a reasonable price for these would be something around 120$ ...

i was watching that same size 10 i was surprised to see them reach that mark...and i believe the seller had 0 feedback also.

Originally Posted by chris nosnah

They hit clearance racks? I have never seen these in texas, What kind of release was it?

oh they were here in texas, I remember seeing them at the clearance racks of champs. The last time i saw them was probably two years ago at a shop inaustin but they still had them for regular price so i refused to buy em...

yeah, it's crazy how people are all hyped about Maxes these days.

Cris, beautiful shots. Lovely weather!! So jealous.

today
209k9ja.jpg

<-- feelings hurt

I still remember wearing those obsidian/orange AM95s in junior high school.

If only a pair existed in a women's 12 or a 12.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom