TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
gasp1 wrote:

o5uadk.jpg

Very nice... I'm always on the hunt for these. I picked up a pair in JD years ago and wore em into the ground. I think i like em even more than thecomets...

what up Trunks.. hope the studying is going well
smile.gif

Tibor - those 87s are dope (the name escapes me right now).. ive never seen them anywhere.. anybody got an 10.5 or an 11 ~

YOOO!!!
beautiful runners from everybody...

TIBOR: those are sick!

GASP: slates
pimp.gif

and those antifreezes are fire.

no AMs today, just some vans, have a good wkend fam.

PEACE!!!

GASP - been looking for slates for a while as well. I regret not picking them up on PYS.
Tibor - those are
pimp.gif
eek.gif
. very clean and nice.

Wore jordan XII this morning to the post office, then switched to these to go to Game 1 suns v. spurs. Ill take some pics...

22eznl.jpg

I wish my structures still looked that fresh...anything white on my pair now looks more like light cream color.

ok, IM BACK ON MY AM95 GRAPE RANT........SZ 10 PLEASE

remember the Storms am1 rant days? btw, I totally destroyed those
laugh.gif

Here are a few of mine...
Love the Blk/Blk with the Gum sole... (So nice I copped twice...)
313997644.jpg

313997646.jpg

313997645.jpg

313997658.jpg

313997655.jpg

313997651.jpg

Props to 'Adobo' for the ID design...
313997650.jpg

...and a pair for my Mom's Birthday April 22...
313997649.jpg

314991278.jpg

ksmith, nice pickups.That's a great gift for your mom.

don, NICE "Michigan" AM95s...Those came out in 1999? I remember a lot of AM95s that year with that same obsidian gradient (the michigans, theobsidian/oranges Oli has, there was also an obsidian/white colorway and an obsidian/univ. blue one)

Absolution, nice "chili's" and neons. I also like those am95s that have that teal tongue.

^^ We must be about the same age then...1999 = all types of AM95 heat in my school.

I remember someone with grey and lime green AM95s, like these:

picture1715nc6cp5.jpg

^oh yea i just peeped these on the bay. too bad theyre not my sz i wouldve beasted !!!!

yo does anyone have pics of the obsidian/white 95s that Brian just mentioned
nerd.gif

i think the vivid blue 90s will be highly sought after once they are gone. im gonna pick mine up for less than retail in jersey as soon as i get the funds

If I can find a pic, I'll post it.

They look just like Oli's obsidian orange am95s except replace everything orange with white. I think I remember seeing one or two people with those back inthe day...

I'm still not sold on the vivid blue am90s, even though I could pick 'em up
laugh.gif

i have a question, i just picked up some vnds/nds og chilis and i was looking at the air bubbles and there was some black like thick dust stuff in there on oneof the shoes (i think its dirt but im not sure) and on the other one it looked like it was cracked inside the air bubble, so now im wondering if these arewearable? theres like dirt in each air bubble

Originally Posted by briannnnn

ksmith, nice pickups.That's a great gift for your mom.

Thanks man... We took her out for lunch today, and she was all pumped about them... She's one of those Mom's that was always stylin' and whenI needed school clothes as a kid, was okay with the fact that I only wanted to wear Nikes/Jordans...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom