TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy: thanks. I WANT PERSIANS!
JDM: That wasn't me, although if I saw them I would've gotten a second pair! I got mine about a year ago.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

I hope to make an addition or two to my Air Max rotation in the coming weeks.

Cue Lenny gif?

Anyone have a pair of those white/red Air Max Lights with the little bit of black patent leather? How's the quality?
I have those Lights. I don't really trip on "quality" since I don't expect much from Nike anymore. Seem decent enough. Not muchleather on it. Mostly that Pseudo suede material. Hard for Nike to #$%% that up.

The Patent seems pretty cheap. But there isn't much on the sneaker, so not a bad thing. And I got a TON of complements on them and all those people lovedthe patent accents. For whatever that's worth.

Colorway is all good though. Goes with damn near everything.

A lot of dope stuff in here always.........I need some Lights as well, haven't been lookin, but is there any size 8's in Teals or Neons available???

Peace.

Cris.

Cris, you had the chance for the Neon Lights when I hit up London! Non-buyer's regret...
ohwell.gif

Spruce 90 update: All have been shipped (minus Tyler --check your email). You should see them trickling in within the next2 days or so.

Time to keep fighting off this flu, been in bed for 2 days
eyes.gif

Today to the post office:

Originally Posted by illphillip

I have those Lights. I don't really trip on "quality" since I don't expect much from Nike anymore. Seem decent enough. Not much leather on it. Mostly that Pseudo suede material. Hard for Nike to #$%% that up.

The Patent seems pretty cheap. But there isn't much on the sneaker, so not a bad thing. And I got a TON of complements on them and all those people loved the patent accents. For whatever that's worth.

Thanks for the reply. I haven't seen that particular pair in too many stores around my way. I'm hoping I can wait and be able to find them for amuch cheaper and reasonable price.

Afternoon, folks.

Much props to Sean (Gasp1) on hooking me up with the AM 90 Sunbursts & the Lime/Spruces.....

Sick AM Light Teals last page - that pair has eluded me. That might be next on the list.....

For now, I got two pairs of these BWs (US sz 10)....

ac752v.jpg

I really only need one. Not looking to resell, just unload one of the pairs for what I bought them for. Holla if you are interested....

Originally Posted by illphillip

I have those Lights. I don't really trip on "quality" since I don't expect much from Nike anymore. Seem decent enough. Not much leather on it. Mostly that Pseudo suede material. Hard for Nike to #$%% that up.

The Patent seems pretty cheap. But there isn't much on the sneaker, so not a bad thing. And I got a TON of complements on them and all those people loved the patent accents. For whatever that's worth.

Thanks for the reply. I haven't seen that particular pair in too many stores around my way. I'm hoping I can wait and be able to find them for a much cheaper and reasonable price.

wsup fam!!!

yoo B!! check around roosevelt jackson heights....I saw those little stores around that area selling em' forlike $60 I think ....

dope 360 I's kevin2nd....my favorite c/w out of all the first 360s...

yo cris ....can you approve my b/sthread please ....if not i'll wait lol..nvm forget it

Hey B (
laugh.gif
at us having same names/nicknames), stores around the 82 St area may have them? If so, I could go and look but I already have my money saved forsome other purchases.

Thanks anyway

Cris, you had the chance for the Neon Lights when I hit up London! Non-buyer's regret...
ohwell.gif

..............Word, by the time I decided, you were on your way back, haha, all good, no rush to get these, goin to Hawaii in a few months, need a comf shoe torock.

Cris.

Hey,

that gac/acg shirt is so dope.

Co-sign

Seb
- clean!

Corey - I like the Skulls 'cuz the c/ws are real simple. Btw I'm feeling those 95s, they've been on my list.

Kev - Nice. If you could post a pic of those sample 360 trainers again at some point it would be appreciated.

Nothing special, today to work.

Later,
Jerrod

BTW thanks to those who wished me a happy birthday. Went to the Yankee game that night (not as a birthday gift; totally unrelated excursion) to see the Yankeesget their arses pounded by the Orioles
frown.gif

Wore my French Blue Air Max Pluses to witness the losing effort.

Random, nice Untold Truths.

Guys, I cant get enough of the Teal Lights

Corwinator - Dope 95s

Jerrod - Nice 1s... if you dont mind me asking, what kind of jeans were those???

Today, neon retros from 97...

Late,
Jake

Originally Posted by crisone

ohwell.gif

..............Word, by the time I decided, you were on your way back, haha, all good, no rush to get these, goin to Hawaii in a few months, need a comf shoe to rock.

Cris.

Cris - Spiridons FTW!

Sup Fam
2512006365_b62e8ee802.jpg

n1582410075_30048919_9489.jpg

you can't tell that the swoosh is gold, but i'm just stretching before a performance...i'm so serious, ppl are sleeping on these ams!

Gasp: what are those? Look kinda like they have some Alpha Project influence.

jw, nice '02 Neons
they are terra ketchikans from 98. picked them up in philly for $40 on monday. unDS'd them today.

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

hey all......good stuff in here as usual. just dropping in! work is overrrrrrrr

I WANT TEAL LIGHTS US8 PLEASE
happy.gif

Yo I can make it happen for you, there's 2 guys in Holland both selling a pair of size 8.5 Teal Lights. holla at me
@ Random 79: those UTT 1's look pretty nice, I can pick up a pair for €70 is it worth mymoney?

and I swear to God if I see one more person posting a pic of they're AM90 Infrareds I'll jump off this building right away
sick.gif
where's my size 12s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom