TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi fam !

great escape 2 steve. can get enough of them. same goes for the am burst. very classy

01 old moss 95 warren. one of the best ...

one thing i like about living in switzerland is that IF rarely we get something good in the stores here, than the chance is pretty good that you can still findit sometimes even months after the release date. naturally always considering that most of the time we're not getting too much good stuff. anyway i wasable to pick up some am light teal for retail for my friend and myself. had to search a little but with success in the end ...

and yes oli i know ... next time i'll listen to you
smile.gif

amlightwhiteanthrcttrpcbe7.jpg

That pic hurts my feelings. It reminds me of when those EU grey, white, black, red AM Lights were on eBay but I couldnt pull the trigger because i didnt haveenough money
frown.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Nice ^^

I am an old fart today (birthday)..may treat myself to a new pair of air maxes but I have to see what's good...

Happy birthday man! Have a good one.
Damn those Euro Regrinds up there. Size 11 anyone?

so these finally came in. easily my new favorite
happy.gif

fubd52.jpg

too lazy to take pics today so this will have to do. amIV to write two papers and take a final at Hunter College. cant wait to graduate

e97x9e.jpg

hey all......good stuff in here as usual. just dropping in! work is overrrrrrrr

I WANT TEAL LIGHTS US8 PLEASE
happy.gif

INC365 wrote:
Thanks for the props guys.
I'm back in Spain so no more WDYWTs for me for a while.

Booooo now you're never going to get to 1000 posts and post you whole collection. (You said it and I'm going tohold you to it.
tongue.gif
)
Have a fun back in Spain man.

Thanks for the comments keep it up people...back to homework.
frown.gif

Evening Fam,

Tibor
- Nce p/u.

Guy - Thanks. I am very fond of that little swoosh on those 95s!

Rocked these today. Not too bad, but I scuffed them near the toe area and/or spilled some liquid on them b/c there are a few areas w/ discoloration
frown.gif
. Oh well, I guess it is bound to happen.

Late,
Jerrod

Nice Teal lights the last two pages. I need a size 11 if anyone has one
nerd.gif

Nice Skulls Jerrod. I shoulda got that color same time I got the other color. Instead I missed out.

For me today to work. Love these.
ea43586ae99d5dcef565ebafaf9af341d8af3c6.pjpg

Cheers Fam.

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

Nice Teal lights the last two pages. I need a size 11 if anyone has one
nerd.gif

Nice Skulls Jerrod. I shoulda got that color same time I got the other color. Instead I missed out.

For me today to work. Love these.
ea43586ae99d5dcef565ebafaf9af341d8af3c6.pjpg

Cheers Fam.

Some dude had a VVVVVNDS pair on the B/S Forum for really cheap, you're a size 10.5-11 right? I regret not copping, were you the one who snagged'em up or no?

I hope to make an addition or two to my Air Max rotation in the coming weeks.

Cue Lenny gif?

Anyone have a pair of those white/red Air Max Lights with the little bit of black patent leather? How's the quality?

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Nice ^^

I am an old fart today (birthday)..may treat myself to a new pair of air maxes but I have to see what's good...

Happy birthday man! Have a good one.
Damn those Euro Regrinds up there. Size 11 anyone?

no 11 but someone is selling a pair of 12's in Holland, same goes for Teal Lights I believe

^ thanks man

Corey: cant seem to find those 95s in my size.. very nice!
Jerrod: you should try those skulls with black laces..

Today, old Crooked Tongues X U-Dox Co-Lab "Goin' All City" shirt, camo shorts and some '05 Euro(non-cracking) Persians:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom