TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gs, whats ur name btw?

TeAM Fam is the best team...we look out for eachother and help out if we can...

Everybody has to start somewhere, why not here! Just keep on working hard in school and at work
and be responsible with your money ( when it comes to shoes !)

Get what you really like, coz alot of youngins ( in Holland ) just seem to follow each others flourescent
taste in sneakers these days,smfh.

god, I sound like a grandpa! ( i am turning 29 next week )
laugh.gif

mocht je wat nodig hebben..laat me weten man!

silversurfer5400 wrote:
very nice am90 pic corey. amazing to see how your collection is growing ... your getting your hands on the good stuff.
just a little sidenote man ... you might want to fix the lacejob on the 90's. you start the first line below and the you pass above. i hope you don't mind my comment man
smile.gif
just looks weird to me

Thanks Tibor, I'm trying!

But I've always laced my 90s and 87s that way, I don't know why. How do you lace 90s??

Ron why are you doing this to me
smh.gif
.. I need those womens navi's and your linens.. we need to talk
smile.gif

Wanted to share this with you guys....
I posted the full story in the nikeID thread, but basically I had laser blue 90's I designed years
ago in my shopping cart. Being the curious person I am, decided to check out with the 90's.
For 2 weeks I had no idea if they'd cancel my order, or send me some thing totally different.
Well I got confirmation emails, manufacturing emails, shipment, etc, and then the UPS man
delivered these
pimp.gif

If you guys have some old ID's you still want in your shopping cart, check out! Thank me later.

297n76.jpg

Originally Posted by micmorales

Gs, whats ur name btw?

TeAM Fam is the best team...we look out for eachother and help out if we can...

Everybody has to start somewhere, why not here! Just keep on working hard in school and at work
and be responsible with your money ( when it comes to shoes !)

Get what you really like, coz alot of youngins ( in Holland ) just seem to follow each others flourescent
taste in sneakers these days,smfh.

god, I sound like a grandpa! ( i am turning 29 next week )
laugh.gif

mocht je wat nodig hebben..laat me weten man!

haha thnx for the kind words
wink.gif
My real name is acutally Jasko I amguessig you've never heard of it before because it's Bosnian. Yeah I'm really enjoying this thread the most, it's +!*+%$* awesome somethinglike this even exists! You're right about the whole school and money thing, it's just so damn hard
laugh.gif

I know exactly what you mean about those "youngins" in Holland but the sucky part about that is that I really do like really vivid (and the morethe better) colours too so quickly I come across as one of these kids.. but I still also like a lot of a little more "modest" colours like the brownAM90 navigation packs perhaps, really need to get a pair of those too someday, some guy on www.marktplaats.nl is selling em in my size and all but I'm justgoing to have to pass on them for now so if anyone else is interested perhaps I don't mind helping out with copping, I'm down to help too.

hey maar trouwens ik heb idd wel wat nodig, lees mn sig maar eens goed
wink.gif
hoop dat iemand me eraan kan helpen, had trouwens laatst nog gePMd met een Belgerover maar nix meer terug gekregen
eyes.gif
denk dat ik hem ook maar eens ffweer ga contacteren.

instapump killin it. there was a decent size run of those honolulu kukinis at a small shop in ueno when i was there.

I know they're not AMs but I know you guys could appreciate... Un-DSed these this morning goin to inspect a home... 95 Waffle CRS...

radxrayz sick ids. i wish i made a pair before they took them down...
gasp nice comets.
absolution WOW! KR's are so sexy
instapump i like all of them except for the last one
frown.gif

Lucky story with those Laser Blue IDs. Why the yellow air bag?

It looked nice online. It's still pretty nice to me in person. I felt like it would make my
pair less generic.

Sup Fam!

Too lazy too give props individually but some sick stuff has been posted
pimp.gif

Hope everyone is enjoying your weekend.

Wore
2520026923_92c4066c4f.jpg

New pick up's

2520845750_aee8495471.jpg

2520845642_56c367afd2.jpg

I needed a new pair of these
2520845690_3753eb4ea4.jpg

Had one more runner pick up but it's not a Nike AM

Peace Y'all

I need them Book of Ones again! sz 9.5 - 10 anyone?

great stuff as always pareng Chris!

beaters...I got to glue them...fallin apart
2520320359_ffea6cb3a0.jpg

btw, we had an "Amsterdam sneaker docu" shooting at my house last friday

look what Nina aka StackMax brought to the table
2521142598_05efc977e7.jpg

my faves
2521144530_96a254fdb1.jpg

Wore these on Friday to work...
sig_bg2.gif

And lookwhats coming via Sneaker Freaker... they say the toebox is mesh as well:
Nike-Air-Max-90---Womens-1.jpg

Peace.

Mic did you get a new camera? pics are looking CRISP! good stuff.

Steve nice mesas and those other 90s are looking pretty dope. nice simple c/ws
pimp.gif

I've been SO lazy with taking pics.. hopefully this week I will break out of that and get some WDYWTs up in here
laugh.gif

Have a good day FAM~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom