TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
got my canon 400d for 5 months now...still playing with it...
and I have great teachers!! ( cough Steve souch )

thanks bro

5wkyl5.jpg

1ob1ow.jpg

I wish these were in my size....

2mg1egz.jpg

2m4ophj.jpg

sup fam,
hope everybody enjoy´s the weekend
Mike sick stuff ... what was the shooting for TV or a magazine ?
Steve the Mesas lookin really sick
smokin.gif

Chris & Insta nice pick ups guys

wore Laser Blues today in the evening
f6115de83ed79542b0c6888830f4ab2c871b66a.pjpg

to the fam members with the women hoa 90s...
do you guys have pics of you wearing them?? im kinda on the edge with wearing these. the quality is great compared to my vivids but idk how i can pull it offwith the pink.

Instapump: Sweet honolulu kukini's and neon AM1's
battleground03: Nice comets, My best pick up this year
Seb: Lovely lasers. I'm still searching.
Mic: Great stuff. Tell us about this sneaker docu. You gonna be a tv star?! How is the sneaker scenein Amsterdam? I've been over to race a few times but never had the chance to check out the shoe spots...

Damn you Chris!! I want Book of One's AM1's SO bad!! Great pickups.

Nice picture Brian. I wore those yesterday to play golf. I got mine last year for 30 bucks on the clearance rack, now they hit for 100 easy on the bay.

Hey all,

Lots of great stuff lately. I'm in a hurry going to a cookout. Tibor, thanks for noticing I have been trying to give a little back to thethread, b/c it has given me so many dope pics!

Today.

*Edit - I straightened out the laces.
Later,
Jerrod

Great stuff Team Am Fam. Way too much to comment on...

InstaPump - I need those 97s

Chris - I've been patiently searching for comets for quite some time now. Great pick up Sir.
pimp.gif

Jake - Those Waffles are clean.

Today to the movies...

9qfkwo.jpg

Jr and Seb...its more like a documentary about how the Streetscene, sneakers and Hip Hop grew in
Amsterdam...its one of my friends projects and is gonna shop it around when it finishes...I'll ya'll posted!
Jr, next time u here..lemme know!

Aaron...u killin me

Jerrod, how u been fam? great choice of footwear! gotta break out mines soon...( I have a 5 year rule with some shoes
laugh.gif
)

So much sick stuff in here, I can't even begin to name all of it. Great stuffteam.

Got these in the other day and I wanted to say thanks to everyone who was involved in helping me obtainthem . . .

wthetj.jpg

The process didn't go exactly to plan, but the mission to help people who wanted themwas accomplished and that's what really matters. Now who wants to help me with some Mesa's?
tongue.gif

Nice Spruces. Sucks the quality is so bad.

Couple pictures from this week.

Thursday
85a256cea45dcf87e3caf765a7309890fd9d3d5.pjpg

Today. Headed to a cook-out in a few minutes. IMO one of the best recent 95 releases. (Not that that is saying much
laugh.gif
)

072353b2e83a5295f58ce172a3c41155b513412.pjpg

Hope everyone has a fun and safe Memorial Day tomorrow!

Yo Mic, I'm very interested on this too. I care for any documentaries on sneakers in general but especially for stuff like this in Holland.

btw Nina got a hella mean sneakergame, I truly envy her collection.. man I almost wouldn't even mind putting on that weight to be her and owning her stuff
roll.gif
.. haha nah nah jus kidding, she maybe not one of my fave rappers but she cool and I'm not the skinniest son of a !%+%$ either
wink.gif
is she on theforum too or what?!

Good stuff FAM.

Mike, would love to see that film when it's finished.

Crazy price on those navy AM1s, Guy...
eyes.gif
... not even DS....

yesterday
21o5u0j.jpg

today
2ziog2v.jpg

peace

Morning Fam,

Oli - Those Urawa's are so nice.

Tyler - Great p/u.

Mic - I'm good, what up witcha?

A little bored this morning. So, I'm going to post a few recycled pics. I hope this does not bore and/or annoy too many of you.

Later

oli nice urawa's and krs. they look interesting with black laces
random good stuff. i really like the stabs

wdywt2um3.jpg

women hoas

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

2nd page, c'mon FAM.

Anyone want to help me with Python Air Max 90s in an 11? Been searching EVERYWHERE.

can you fit a 10? my friend has these. not that i'm actually selling them in this thread but ummmm......

2mfc18z.jpg

14oacyp.jpg

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

2nd page, c'mon FAM.

Anyone want to help me with Python Air Max 90s in an 11? Been searching EVERYWHERE.

can you fit a 10? my friend has these. not that i'm actually selling them in this thread but ummmm......

2mfc18z.jpg

14oacyp.jpg

Let me talk to your friend about those Escapes.
smile.gif
I think 10 is a bit small for me on those Pythons though. By looking on the box, the Escapes are a 10.5?

Oli - Mr. Consistent. You continue to bring the goods.
pimp.gif

Brian - Nice chilis.

Random - Dope rotation you got there.

For the Memorial Day holiday...05 Euros. My GOAT air max.

2141hmv.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom