TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
before the rain in nj came:

2nw2xya.jpg

Just thought Fam members -- in particular those with the shirts Cris did such an outstanding job on -- would find this interesting.

We're in the design phase of a look for the blog that is in my sig (currently, it's wrapped into a larger blog, The Sporting Blog, which is basicallylike Sporting News' Deadspin). So anyway, it'll have the same three column look, just a different style sheet, headers, etc. Anyway, one big thingwe're all working on is the logo. A company did about 7 potential logos for us and we couldn't get any consensus on what we liked. I casually tossed itout there that was I a big fan of the Bada Boom font Cris used.

Turns out, the idea had some legs, so I'll be interested to see how it's implemented when they come back with Round 2 of design suggestions. (And also,it's pretty funny to hear people at work saying "TEAM FAM" instead of Team AM Fam.)

Originally Posted by KingWonder

Originally Posted by KingWonder

Quick qs
How much is a fair price for a pair of Atmos 95 Deasdstock sz 11

can anybody help me out plzzzzzzzz
A fair price would be $250 - $275

But I've seen these go for over $300 lately

Wore these earlier today
2529272243_53db5327f3_o.jpg

Aaron - The Persians look grrrrrreat... but they looked even better next to those gawd awful Wallace custom dunks atthe apt!!! HAHAHA

Sharp C - goin to school wit it...

Joram83 - Nice pics of an awesome grab...

Gasp - your killin me!!!

JD SPORTS - You killed me a long time ago... Darn the exclusivity...

Hello Fam.

Oli - Very clean ID's
Chris - Nice Drury's. Need em still.
Gasp - Bursts look good. Yellow is a good color
I cannot wait for those laser blue lights.

For me today, finally un-DS'ed my Christmas present.
12a25e0e9854afdce24ab062c50e80d944938b1.pjpg

Hope everyone had a good post-holiday Tuesday. It felt like Monday to me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

Hello Fam.

Oli - Very clean ID's
Chris - Nice Drury's. Need em still.
Gasp - Bursts look good. Yellow is a good color
I cannot wait for those laser blue lights.

For me today, finally un-DS'ed my Christmas present.
12a25e0e9854afdce24ab062c50e80d944938b1.pjpg

Hope everyone had a good post-holiday Tuesday. It felt like Monday to me
laugh.gif

I remember being the first one to find those pics. -sigh-

These look like my am90 grails

Originally Posted by gasp1

2nw2xya.jpg

woahhh those r definitely very nice.. never even seen those before.
off_line.gif
Joram83: never seen those either, I know the White/Red/Blue shady's but not those, info?

^ get rid of those SB laces and stick with the regular black ones.. but besides that, nice job!

I'm so glad that I don't like Lights.. but I'm excited for you guys
tongue.gif

^oh naw, i just wanted to see how white laces looked, and it's too late in the night to go digging for laces, and those were the only ones avail at thetime =D

I think the white laces are good, just my opinion though. Those are originally the new Euro Champ packs right?

btw I'm heading to the Nike Outlet in Roermond in a sec hope I'll find some nice pick ups but I doubt it.. we'll see. Is there anyone on here witha size 15 who wants a AM1 Studio ID perhaps
roll.gif

laugh.gif
@ Guy

yup JD did it again! Jr, expect more PMs from everybody and they mommas!

laugh.gif
@ Chirs...pare...makati naba ang palms ng kamay mo?!

Laune!! u better text me saturday!! Love ya hun!!

Lex, ben zaterdag jarig bro! maar ik bel je ff *%! het zit met die docu

Originally Posted by Gskooo

Originally Posted by gasp1

2nw2xya.jpg

woahhh those r definitely very nice.. never even seen those before.
off_line.gif
Joram83: never seen those either, I know the White/Red/Blue shady's but not those, info?
tag says virtual sample, property of nike, not for resell..
guess the sample for those shadys?

Originally Posted by battleground03

Hey JD sports! Kiss my ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif

Coming soon
Dear JD Sports,

EAT A FAT ONE !!! (still love you though
tongue.gif
) I'm trying to recover from my recent pickups ....we the U.S. give you cheap levis and this is how you repay us?!?!
smh.gif

Sincerely,
Brian

wsup fam!!!!

anyways hope everyone is doing ok....man I gotta keep up with this thread (missing probably 5-7 pages worth of goodness)....can't wait for the read...

briannnn - nice chili's ....man I'm sleeping on a pair....

laune - thanks for the heads up !!! and sry for the late response hehe...

gasp
- dope (03?) maize bursts...

oli - man I should have made an ID with a white mesh at the 255 studio..I did some engine/black/metallic cheapsilver mesh (toebox)c/w at the time....I was disappointed because my toebox felt like soft aluminum foil...

(ima pretend like I didn't see those azure 90s)

BIG UPS TO James, Greg, Phil, and the rest of the fam involved for the spruces!!! now I can't wait for the cracking haha....
23mq9ab.png

peace fam!!!

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Hey fellas, thought yall might get a kick of this.. Things are really getting absured, i almost think this thread just may to blame (no offense, just sayin)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270239193389&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=017

and for those to lazy to click, this auction was for a pair of sz. 12 curry 87s, that ended for a little over 300 shipped. Now i personally love this shoe, and am a little bummed that i sold my size 12 about a year ago for less then 100, none the less things are just getting out of hand. You could not give these shoes away at the outlets a few years ago, now, suddenly its another 300 shoe. crazy.

Weird. I was thinking about letting mine go, even took some crappy cell phone pic for a potential trade. Something about those 03 87s, they are just toonarrow for my stupid sz12.5 foot. Even size 12.

IMG00067.jpg

IMG00068.jpg

IMG00069.jpg

IMG00070.jpg

anybody in here have stash 95s in a size 9.5-10 they want to trade for DS atmos af1 size 9.5?

man , you should have contacted me a few months ago...^^^

HYE, I sold mine a while ago...when I look at them, they are great...on my feet...NO.
You will get a pretty penny for those...specially if it sells to a Euro dude

Brian, nice JDs! still a no show for my sunbursts...smfh

monday - wednesday
2531827594_28b128c485.jpg

I was thinking about getting those but I backed down...gotta save some money.

There were some AM93s from 2002 (royal, laser lime) that finished for the same price as those AM99s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom